The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Stop WAR in Ukraine ! http://twitter.com/@euromaidan
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"Celebrity Rehab Season #5"
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)

Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences Other Reality TV Shows Forum (Protected)
Original message

Snidget 44369 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

03-04-11, 08:14 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Snidget Click to send private message to Snidget Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
"Celebrity Rehab Season #5"
Next Celeb Rehabbers from TMZ

Michaele and Tareq Salahi
Dwight "Doc" Gooden
Bai Ling
Michael Lohan
Jeremy Jackson

http://www.tmz.com/2011/03/02/new-celebrity-rehab-with-dr-drew-cast-doc-gooden-michael-lohan/

Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 RE: Celebrity Rehab Season #5 Estee 03-04-11 1
 Amy Fisher. Estee 03-04-11 2
   RE: Amy Fisher. JessicaRN 03-08-11 3
       RE: Amy Fisher. toad8098 03-08-11 4
           RE: Amy Fisher. JessicaRN 03-08-11 5
 An all-consuming need for DAWdom do... Estee 03-09-11 6
   RE: An all-consuming need for DAWdo... JessicaRN 03-09-11 7
   RE: An all-consuming need for DAWdo... Snidget 03-09-11 8
       Anyone know when this season starts... mindy23 03-30-11 9
           RE: Anyone know when this season st... Snidget 03-30-11 10
               RE: Anyone know when this season st... JessicaRN 03-30-11 11
 RE: Celebrity Rehab Season #5 Wacko Jacko 06-14-11 12
   RE: Premieres on June 26th mindy23 06-20-11 13
       RE: Premieres on June 26th mindy23 07-02-11 14
           RE: Premieres on June 26th JessicaRN 07-06-11 15
 RE: Celebrity Rehab Season #5 mrc 07-11-11 16
   RE: Celebrity Rehab Season #5 JessicaRN 07-18-11 17
       RE: Celebrity Rehab Season #5 mindy23 07-31-11 18
       RE: Celebrity Rehab Season #5 mindy23 08-08-11 19
 Finale mrc 08-25-11 20
   RE: Finale kidflash212 07-10-16 21

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

Estee 57126 desperate attention whore postings

03-04-11, 11:39 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Estee Click to send private message to Estee Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "RE: Celebrity Rehab Season #5"
So -- this year's feature addiction is non-terminal DAWhood?
  Remove | Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

03-04-11, 02:31 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Estee Click to send private message to Estee Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
2. "Amy Fisher."
This may be the season which makes Dr. Drew reach for the pills.

JessicaRN 1112 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Politically Incorrect Guest"

03-08-11, 01:41 AM (EST)
Click to EMail JessicaRN Click to send private message to JessicaRN Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
3. "RE: Amy Fisher."
What exactly is the Salahi's addiction? As I recall, he is a very controlling man and I thought Dr. Drew did not have couples on the same unit. I was hoping to never see those two again.

toad8098 199 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Blistex Spokesperson"

03-08-11, 01:45 PM (EST)
Click to EMail toad8098 Click to send private message to toad8098 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
4. "RE: Amy Fisher."
and I thought seaosn 4 were a bunch of Z-listers. are/were any of these people ever considered "celebrities"?

03-08-11, 01:47 PM (EST)
Click to EMail JessicaRN Click to send private message to JessicaRN Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
5. "RE: Amy Fisher."
Wasn't Jeremy Jackson on some other reality show, where he was cleaning up or changing his image or something like that?

03-09-11, 02:24 PM (EST)
6. "An all-consuming need for DAWdom doesn't count."
The Salahis have been shown the door. Face-first.

http://www.realitytvworld.com/news/salahi-leaves-celebrity-rehab-1022540.php

Given the number of people who need real help, I would have found their playacting offensive on any day --

-- and then Mike Starr died.

http://www.realitytvworld.com/news/rocker-mike-starr-dead-at-44-1022533.php

So now I just want her sued for fraud.

03-09-11, 04:09 PM (EST)
7. "RE: An all-consuming need for DAWdom doesn't count."
LAST EDITED ON 03-09-11 AT 04:11 PM (EST)

That's pretty bad, when you are so desperate for attention that you would volunteer for this show. I guess the winery isn't doing so well. Now perhaps an eating disorder clinic would suit her more, but so far, there are no cameras there, so that won't happen.
Any word if the Housewives of DC will be back? I thought there were some interesting, intelligent women, but that whole season was high-jacked by the Sahali's.

Sad to hear about Mike Starr, but I always got the feeling that he had suffered some brain damage from his addictions (& stroke?), and was really not going to get it, especially in a 3 week program. I think he went to that joke of a sober house also. All I remember is him pacing like a caged animal.

03-09-11, 07:37 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Snidget Click to send private message to Snidget Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
8. "RE: An all-consuming need for DAWdom doesn't count."
Famewhore is not an addiction?

Good to know.

RIP Mike Starr...even as damaged as I remember him on the show I did like him and wish things had ended differently for him.

mindy23 1319 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Beef Jerky Spokesperson"

03-30-11, 10:11 AM (EST)
Click to EMail mindy23 Click to send private message to mindy23 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
9. "Anyone know when this season starts??"
I have to be missing something-I've searched everything I can think of, but have yet to find a date for CR 5.

Anyone know the date yet??

03-30-11, 10:44 AM (EST)
10. "RE: Anyone know when this season starts??"
No date, yet. We usually get the cast when they start shooting the show, so it is usually several months between the time we know the cast and the time they have it ready to broadcast.

03-30-11, 06:52 PM (EST)
11. "RE: Anyone know when this season starts??"
Now the Salahis are out of a job also. I'm glad, although I think the other women in DC, who actually seemed smart and professional, never really got a chance to be known. Their whole season was built around the Salahi's, with the culmination at the White House. Andy Cohen got it wrong this time.

Wacko Jacko 2438 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Seventeen Magazine Model"

06-14-11, 10:03 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Wacko%20Jacko Click to send private message to Wacko%20Jacko Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
12. "RE: Celebrity Rehab Season #5"
Sugar from Survivor???? What is her addiction? Surprises me, but also does not surprise me.

06-20-11, 09:38 AM (EST)
Click to EMail mindy23 Click to send private message to mindy23 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
13. "RE: Premieres on June 26th"
So there....

07-02-11, 12:13 PM (EST)
14. "RE: Premieres on June 26th"
Anyone watch the first episode??

I caught it last night. Except for Amy Fisher, I have NO idea who the rest of these people are. Well, of course, Lindsey Lohan's father, by defalt, would be considered 'something'. Besides the fact that he is a 'friend' of Dr. Drew, so we'll see if he gets any special treatment...

Of course, we all know Sugar from Survivor. The only addiction I could see, on her 2nd time around, was that of the attention hoe/sex-fanatic. Got her booted off big time, thank you very much, Colby. Mamma did NOT like that!

07-06-11, 04:02 PM (EST)
15. "RE: Premieres on June 26th"
Can't help but think that instead of Amy Fisher, we'll be watching Casey Anthony on this show, in a few years. Amy's pretty angry about not being allowed to go on with her life.

Sean Young has that same deer in the headlights look that she has had in all of her other reality show appearances.

Bai Ling seems very fragile and it seems like she needs to be in a different environment, or at least one where they don't leave ladders propped up by the roof. That's got to be some kind of OSHA violation.

mrc 10094 desperate attention whore postings

07-11-11, 12:17 PM (EST)
Click to EMail mrc Click to send private message to mrc Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
16. "RE: Celebrity Rehab Season #5"
Adler always seems to target one female and hammers until they break. Wonder what he's like outside of rehab.

A Slice of Manga

07-18-11, 11:49 PM (EST)
17. "RE: Celebrity Rehab Season #5"
Just watched an episode of this and I am shocked at how far Dr. Drew allows his patients to go in abusing another patient, especially when the abuser has a history of this kind of behavior. (although, not sure that Michael Lohan should be allowed to take the fatherly role either.)

07-31-11, 11:26 AM (EST)
18. "RE: Celebrity Rehab Season #5"
>Just watched an episode of this
>and I am shocked at
>how far Dr. Drew allows
>his patients to go in
>abusing another patient, especially when
>the abuser has a history
>of this kind of behavior.
>(although, not sure that Michael
>Lohan should be allowed to
>take the fatherly role either.)
>

It has to be for drama's sake. As in, leave a ladder up for Bi Ling to crawl to the top of the roof and try to kill herself?? STUPID!!!

08-08-11, 11:40 AM (EST)
19. "RE: Celebrity Rehab Season #5"
>Just watched an episode of this
>and I am shocked at
>how far Dr. Drew allows
>his patients to go in
>abusing another patient, especially when
>the abuser has a history
>of this kind of behavior.
>(although, not sure that Michael
>Lohan should be allowed to
>take the fatherly role either.)
>
Dr. Drew is a personal friend of Mike Lohan's, which is NEVER good for a professional. And, I've noticed that he allows this guy to get away with WAY more than anyone should. In doing that, he cannot justify being any more hard core on anyone else, ie Steven, when he can't keep Mike under control! It's really stinky!!!

mrc 10094 desperate attention whore postings

08-25-11, 09:19 AM (EST)
Click to EMail mrc Click to send private message to mrc Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
20. "Finale"
If I had to select the celebs who I think will do best outside of rehab, I would pick Doc Gooden and . . . no one else.

A Slice of Manga

kidflash212 4652 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Stuff Magazine Centerfold"

07-10-16, 11:43 AM (EST)
Click to EMail kidflash212 Click to send private message to kidflash212 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
21. "RE: Finale"
I hope that series is final.

Lock | Archive | Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •