The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Stop WAR in Ukraine ! http://twitter.com/@euromaidan
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"Celebrity Rehab #4 cast announced."
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)

Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences Other Reality TV Shows Forum (Protected)
Original message

Estee 57126 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

07-19-10, 03:24 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Estee Click to send private message to Estee Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
"Celebrity Rehab #4 cast announced."
And appearing on the only reality show where you generally hope everyone wins (and know you'll be lucky to get one):

Jeremy London (actor)
Rachel Uchitel ('The face of tragedy' for the WTC, then much later slept with Tiger Woods. But who hasn't? And lost a Celebrity Apprentice slot for caring more about her survival than Donald's ratings)
Jason Wahler (MTV reality star)
Jason Davis (trust fund possessor)
Leif Garrett (musician)
Frankie Lons (mother of musician)
Janice Dickinson (cancer)

I did say 'generally'.

Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 RE: Celebrity Rehab #4 cast announc... JessicaRN 07-19-10 1
   RE: Celebrity Rehab #4 cast announc... Estee 07-19-10 2
       RE: Celebrity Rehab #4 cast announc... Snidget 07-19-10 3
 RE: Celebrity Rehab #4 cast announc... kidflash212 07-10-16 4

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

JessicaRN 1112 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Politically Incorrect Guest"

07-19-10, 04:08 PM (EST)
Click to EMail JessicaRN Click to send private message to JessicaRN Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "RE: Celebrity Rehab #4 cast announced."
Janice Dickinson has to make every show that she is on, and there have been many, all about her. Wonder what her addiction is to besides fame and plastic surgery.

At least that bratty, psycho teenage beauty queen is not back yet, but she usually makes an entrance a bit later, when it can be more dramatic.

Love Dr. Drew, but couldn't do what he does, because I find these people annoying and child-like. I'd be like that one psych tech who got fired for going after the abusive beauty queen.

Is the same house mother going to be there?

Remove | Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

Estee 57126 desperate attention whore postings

07-19-10, 04:44 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Estee Click to send private message to Estee Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
2. "RE: Celebrity Rehab #4 cast announced."
Wonder what her addiction is to besides fame and plastic surgery.

According to her, alcoholism. I wouldn't be surprised to see a few other drugs going along for that ride. After all, you have to do something when you're in a makeup chair for three hours every day.

(I don't think they're going to let her stylist stay with her.)

Janice Dickinson has to make every show that she is on, and there have been many, all about her.

This is what I'm worried about. Successful rehab groups need a strong degree of mutual support among the participants, and Janice's empathy stops at her DNA. Given that the normal reaction to an extended time in her presence is to start taking drugs...

Is the same house mother going to be there?

No idea -- and we won't find out unless they make it to the Sober House.

As for Kari Ann, she's running out of camera operators to punch.

Snidget 44369 desperate attention whore postings

07-19-10, 05:44 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Snidget Click to send private message to Snidget Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
3. "RE: Celebrity Rehab #4 cast announced."
There was definitely drinking going on when she fell down on the Finnish edition of Next Top Model. Not sure what additional drugs may have been involved.

kidflash212 4606 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Stuff Magazine Centerfold"

07-10-16, 10:56 AM (EST)
Click to EMail kidflash212 Click to send private message to kidflash212 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
4. "RE: Celebrity Rehab #4 cast announced."
I haven't.

Lock | Archive | Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •