The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Stop WAR in Ukraine ! http://twitter.com/@euromaidan
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"Celebrity Rehab Season #3"
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)

Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences Other Reality TV Shows Forum (Protected)
Original message

Snidget 44369 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

05-27-09, 01:51 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Snidget Click to send private message to Snidget Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
"Celebrity Rehab Season #3"
Well looks like it is coming back. It has been renewed and some rumors about the cast are coming out. Didn't see any confirmation on VH1 so far, but

Playing the role of Gary Busey, Sober Coach is. Mackenzie Phillips

TMZ lists the rest of the cast as

Mike Starr (former bass player for Alice in Chains)
Joey Kovar (The Real World: Hollywood)
Dennis Rodman (Basketball and Celebrity Apprentice)
Lisa D'Amato (America's Next Top Model, 5th cycle)
Heidi Fleiss (Hollywood Madam)
Kari Ann Peniche (Miss United States Teen, stripped of title)
Mindy McCready (country music singer)

Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 RE: Celebrity Rehab Season #3 Estee 05-27-09 1
   RE: Celebrity Rehab Season #3 bacon 01-08-10 3
 RE: Celebrity Rehab Season #3 mrc 01-07-10 2
   RE: Celebrity Rehab Season #3 JessicaRN 01-11-10 4
 RE: Celebrity Rehab Season #3 mrc 01-17-10 5
   RE: Celebrity Rehab Season #3 kidflash212 07-10-16 7
 RE: Celebrity Rehab Season #3 mrc 06-02-10 6

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

Estee 57126 desperate attention whore postings

05-27-09, 01:55 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Estee Click to send private message to Estee Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "RE: Celebrity Rehab Season #3"
Dennis Rodman

*turns off the set*

I don't feel like watching someone who treats addiction as a career move.

Remove | Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

bacon 2824 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Howard Stern Show Guest"

01-08-10, 05:29 PM (EST)
Click to EMail bacon Click to send private message to bacon Click to view user profile Click to send message via ICQ Click to check IP address of the poster
3. "RE: Celebrity Rehab Season #3"
As opposed to the rest of the cast?

mrc 10094 desperate attention whore postings

01-07-10, 10:23 AM (EST)
Click to EMail mrc Click to send private message to mrc Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
2. "RE: Celebrity Rehab Season #3"
Starts tonight.

Done by a Cap

JessicaRN 1112 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Politically Incorrect Guest"

01-11-10, 01:52 PM (EST)
Click to EMail JessicaRN Click to send private message to JessicaRN Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
4. "RE: Celebrity Rehab Season #3"
OK, I watched the first one yesterday and without even thinking about it, I immediately took a shower after watching. Think it might have been related??

I was so disgusted with Dennis Rodman. Send his butt to jail. I'm sorry, but I've been to Pasadena and there is no place there that is the same as jail, not even the rehab center, I'm guessing. He is obnoxious, beligerent and a waste of everyone's time.

And when Kari Anne returns, she better have made a complete turnaround from when she got kicked out of Sex Rehab. Hopefully, they won't allow her to bring her tiara's!

These shows can be compelling to watch, because there are always a few that truly want to change, although I don't think 30 days is enough, but they often get overshadowed by the drama queens.

01-17-10, 06:21 PM (EST)
Click to EMail mrc Click to send private message to mrc Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
5. "RE: Celebrity Rehab Season #3"
Heidi Fleiss looks like death warmed over. Blech!

A PATCH of banana skin

kidflash212 4598 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Stuff Magazine Centerfold"

07-10-16, 10:49 AM (EST)
Click to EMail kidflash212 Click to send private message to kidflash212 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
7. "RE: Celebrity Rehab Season #3"
I think Joey Kovar did die

06-02-10, 11:40 AM (EST)
6. "RE: Celebrity Rehab Season #3"
CR is having trouble putting together a cast for next season. Someone should tell Lindsey to take the money and show up. She's a C- or D-list celebrity, not A-list.

http://www.realitytvworld.com/news/report-celebrity-rehab-postpones-filming-due-lack-of-celebrities-11062.php

Lock | Archive | Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •