The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Stop WAR in Ukraine ! http://twitter.com/@euromaidan
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"Face-Off."
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)

Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences Other Reality TV Shows Forum (Protected)
Original message

Estee 57126 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

02-03-11, 10:04 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Estee Click to send private message to Estee Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
"Face-Off."
...come for the makeup artistry, stay for the nude models covered in body paint?

Or was that the other way around?

Actually, the models were kind of a non-factor...

Three-time Oscar winners and three-day challenges. Now there's a combination you don't see very often.

Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 RE: Face-Off. BrassFan 02-11-11 1
 RE: Face-Off. Tummy 03-18-11 2
   RE: Face-Off. Estee 03-18-11 3
       RE: Face-Off. Tummy 03-21-11 4
           RE: Face-Off. Agman2 03-03-16 5
               RE: Face-Off. kidflash212 07-10-16 6

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

BrassFan 326 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Cooking Show Host"

02-11-11, 10:14 AM (EST)
Click to EMail BrassFan Click to send private message to BrassFan Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "RE: Face-Off."
I've been watching this show..

so far, the "reality competition" part is wasted, I think....

But, it blows my mind week after week what these artists can do in a short time period...Their work is incredible..

Remove | Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

Tummy 3542 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Thong Contest Judge"

03-18-11, 12:33 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Tummy Click to send private message to Tummy Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
2. "RE: Face-Off."
I was okay with a Connor win but thinks Tate should have taken it. Tate was far more creative while Connor had crazy technical skills.

I have to say I was surprised Connor didn't choose Megan. Good for him.

Estee 57126 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

03-18-11, 05:20 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Estee Click to send private message to Estee Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
3. "RE: Face-Off."
What impressed me most was the party -- or at least, the people attending it. There were clearly some F/X movers and shakers moving around the tableaus. Given the way they were reacting to the scenes, the whole thing just about came across as 'And everyone in the F4 also gets a job.'

Tummy 3542 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Thong Contest Judge"

03-21-11, 02:17 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Tummy Click to send private message to Tummy Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
4. "RE: Face-Off."
I'd say this show helped the majority of contestants land some kind of job afterwards. Not a bad stepping stone to a good career.

Agman2 2707 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Survivor-themed Cruise Spokesperson"

03-03-16, 05:23 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Agman2 Click to send private message to Agman2 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
5. "RE: Face-Off."
Hi tummy

kidflash212 4831 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Stuff Magazine Centerfold"

07-10-16, 02:06 PM (EST)
Click to EMail kidflash212 Click to send private message to kidflash212 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
6. "RE: Face-Off."
Hi Agman

Lock | Archive | Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •