The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Stop WAR in Ukraine ! http://twitter.com/@euromaidan
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"Intervention"
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)

Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences Other Reality TV Shows Forum (Protected)
Original message

bacon 2824 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Howard Stern Show Guest"

12-31-08, 00:33 AM (EST)
Click to EMail bacon Click to send private message to bacon Click to view user profile Click to send message via ICQ Click to check IP address of the poster
"Intervention"
And I thought Celebrity Rehab with Dr. Drew was addictive(no pun intended!). Has anyone else seen this show on A&E?

The idea of the show is to capture the realities of drug users and how it affects their family/friends/significant others. It's pretty much done in a documentary style. The little twist is that the drug users are being told that the show is simply documenting their day to day lives. What it doesn't tell them is that those around them want to stage an intervention, which always occurs in the last part of the program.

For some bizarre reason I'm completely fascinated by any movie/tv show/book about people who are hooked on drugs. I think it stems from the fact that I've never even had the slightest interest in even trying drugs, nevertheless abusing them. Hell, I don't even like beer very much. So it's mesmerizing to me when I see people who are willing to dive head first into such activities. This show is like getting a quick glimpse into hell. Fascinating stuff.

Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 RE: Intervention thndrkttn 12-31-08 1
 RE: Intervention Agman2 04-08-16 2

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

thndrkttn 3216 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Car Show Celebrity"

12-31-08, 08:29 AM (EST)
Click to EMail thndrkttn Click to send private message to thndrkttn Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "RE: Intervention"
We have watched at least 2/3s of the shows over the last several seasons. There were several that we really rooted for and others that were so mean, so selfish, so manipulative, so spoiled, we didn't care what happened to them.

The two most bizarre ones that I remember were Allison, the duster huffer, and Cristy, the meth/crack/alcoholic stripper that was completely crazy. You can find all the episodes on YouTube.

Remove | Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

Agman2 2547 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Survivor-themed Cruise Spokesperson"

04-08-16, 05:32 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Agman2 Click to send private message to Agman2 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
2. "RE: Intervention"
good post sausage
  Remove | Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

Lock | Archive | Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •