The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Stop WAR in Ukraine ! http://twitter.com/@euromaidan
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"Total Drama Island"
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)

Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences Other Reality TV Shows Forum (Protected)
Original message

Estee 57126 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

06-05-08, 08:00 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Estee Click to send private message to Estee Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
"Total Drama Island"
Cartoon Network's first reality series premieres 6/5 at 9 p.m. Eastern. (Yes, Canada did it first. Yes, the North already knows who won and now. We'll just have to deal with it.) If casting gives us a bunch of two-dimensional characters, at least there's a built-in excuse...
  Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 RE: Total Drama Island bullzeye 06-06-08 1
 RE: Total Drama Island Estee 06-20-08 2
   RE: Total Drama Island bullzeye 06-20-08 3
 RE: Total Drama Island Estee 07-03-08 4
 RE: Total Drama Island vince3 09-11-08 5
   RE: Total Drama Island Estee 09-12-08 6
       RE: Total Drama Island vince3 09-12-08 7
 RE: Total Drama Island vince3 12-19-08 8
   RE: Total Drama Island Estee 12-19-08 9
       RE: Total Drama Island vince3 12-19-08 10
       RE: Total Drama Island ohmyheck 12-21-08 11
           RE: Total Drama Island Agman2 04-06-16 12

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

bullzeye 5030 desperate attention whore postings

06-06-08, 04:43 PM (EST)
Click to EMail bullzeye Click to send private message to bullzeye Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "RE: Total Drama Island"
I can't say that I have ever watched an episode myself, but my son was a huge fan!

Chiseled by Abman Agman!

Remove | Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

06-20-08, 06:00 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Estee Click to send private message to Estee Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
2. "RE: Total Drama Island"
Any series which announces it's about to hit its contestants with the most boring book in the world and promptly starts reading to them from The History Of Canada -- pop-up edition -- has something special going for it.

bullzeye 5030 desperate attention whore postings

06-20-08, 09:52 AM (EST)
Click to EMail bullzeye Click to send private message to bullzeye Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
3. "RE: Total Drama Island"
I would take offense to that if it wasn't so true.

Chiseled by Abman Agman!

07-03-08, 08:52 PM (EST)
4. "RE: Total Drama Island"
All right: Heather can go home any time now. Any. Time.

vince3 17341 desperate attention whore postings

09-11-08, 10:16 PM (EST)
Click to EMail vince3 Click to send private message to vince3 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
5. "RE: Total Drama Island"
WTF?

They get down to individual play, and then they bring back Eva and Izzy? and they then show the confessional votes?

Ai ya.

09-12-08, 11:11 AM (EST)
6. "RE: Total Drama Island"
If you pay close attention to Izzy and Eva's evictions, you'll notice Chris doesn't tell them that they can never come back, ev-er...

09-12-08, 11:22 AM (EST)
Click to EMail vince3 Click to send private message to vince3 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
7. "RE: Total Drama Island"
He never got the chance for Izzy's because she ran from the RCMP..... supposedly.

12-19-08, 08:34 AM (EST)
8. "RE: Total Drama Island"
Season 1 is over.

Owen ended up winning, but then during the after party Chris gives him a chance to win a million, risking the $100k to do so. The million is in a suitcase (which looks like it was stolen off of Deal or No Deal...) and a game of chase between various alliances ensues culimating in the suitcase being eaten by a shark, and 14 of the campers declared as tied for the win. The get to compete in Season 2: Total Drama Action, which Cartoon Network will start airing Summer 2009. The winner of Total Drama Action will win the million, supposedly.

The 14 continuing on: Owen, DJ , Heather, Duncan, Leshawna, Geoff, Bridgette, Gwen, Lindsay, Izzy, Trent, Beth, Harold, and Justin.

The other 8, will watch on the sidelines, and might participate in a talk show of some kind.... (probably something like Big Brother's House Calls)

12-19-08, 10:17 AM (EST)
9. "RE: Total Drama Island"
Now waiting on the DVD set.

I feel Cartoon Network stretched out the airing schedule way too much: they should have just done it as one new episode per week, the occasional marathon to catch people up, and done. As-was, this took a month and a half longer than it should have -- which made it harder to track the series: after a while, I stopped checking back to see when the next portion was coming on. Given that, I'll take the events in one extended dose when they become available -- and if: CN isn't always reliable about releasing series.

Duncan without Courtney? There went half the fun. Plus Justin's a total waste of a slot, and no one should trust Harold enough to let him get past round one...

12-19-08, 10:23 AM (EST)
10. "RE: Total Drama Island"
Courtney did find out that the "camp" was actually a backlot/zoo/something that had a wall near a fast-food drive-thru, though.

ohmyheck 1919 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Herbal Healing Drugs Endorser"

12-21-08, 06:13 PM (EST)
Click to EMail ohmyheck Click to send private message to ohmyheck Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
11. "RE: Total Drama Island"
The rumor is that Courtney will fight her way onto season 2. Half your fun is back.

Agman2 2496 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Seventeen Magazine Model"

04-06-16, 10:32 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Agman2 Click to send private message to Agman2 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
12. "RE: Total Drama Island"
You shouldn't pay attention to rumors!

Lock | Archive | Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •