The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Stop WAR in Ukraine ! http://twitter.com/@euromaidan
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"Momma's Boys"
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)

Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences Other Reality TV Shows Forum (Protected)
Original message

Loree 8616 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

12-17-08, 03:25 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Loree Click to send private message to Loree Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
"Momma's Boys"
Did anyone else watch this trainwreck? I found myself unable to look away. It was deliciously trashy. JoJo's mother is a piece of work.
  Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 RE: Momma's Boys Snidget 12-17-08 1
 RE: Momma's Boys Ahtumbreez 12-17-08 2
 RE: Momma's Boys CSHS79 12-18-08 3
 Metacritic says... Estee 12-18-08 4
 RE: Momma's Boys Estee 12-19-08 5
 POST REMOVED Bebo 12-22-08 7
 Megan Albertus/Vita CSHS79 12-23-08 8
   RE: Megan Albertus/Vita samboohoo 12-23-08 9
   RE: Megan Albertus/Vita Loree 12-23-08 10
       RE: Megan Albertus/Vita Ahtumbreez 12-24-08 11
 RE: Momma's Boys qwertypie 12-24-08 12
 RE: Momma's Boys Loree 12-31-08 13
   RE: Momma's Boys Ahtumbreez 12-31-08 14
       RE: Momma's Boys AshLanie 01-02-09 15
 RE: Momma's Boys Ahtumbreez 01-06-09 16
   RE: Momma's Boys Loree 01-06-09 17
 RE: Momma's Boys Ahtumbreez 01-20-09 18
   RE: Momma's Boys Snidget 01-20-09 19
   RE: Momma's Boys Loree 01-20-09 20
 RE: Momma's Boys Agman2 04-08-16 21

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

Snidget 44369 desperate attention whore postings

12-17-08, 08:19 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Snidget Click to send private message to Snidget Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "RE: Momma's Boys"
I caught a bit of it before I went to bed.

I got as far as the one Mom saying she can't be racist because with her tan she was darker than one of the black girls or some such.

Couldn't figure out if overly perky blond girl needed fewer drugs, or just different ones prescribed in high doses.

Remove | Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

Ahtumbreez 10456 desperate attention whore postings

12-17-08, 11:02 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Ahtumbreez Click to send private message to Ahtumbreez Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
2. "RE: Momma's Boys"
This? is what they're replacing My Own Worst Enemy with?! Someone at NBC needs fired! Watch the "upcoming" part and flipped channels.

Christmas at Agbeach 2008

CSHS79 908 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Fitness Correspondent"

12-18-08, 03:39 PM (EST)
Click to EMail CSHS79 Click to send private message to CSHS79 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
3. "RE: Momma's Boys"
Next episode will be on Monday night at 9 & I know I'm watching simply to laugh.Think about it,of all the dating shows how many couples actually get married? I count The Bachelor's Trista and Ryan the only real success story. Okay Byron & Mary are still together but despite the proposal they're still only shacking up. So in essence these shows are good for entertainment value only and even that's not much.
So count me in as someone who will laugh at this show, but not take it seriously.

Estee 57126 desperate attention whore postings

12-18-08, 04:59 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Estee Click to send private message to Estee Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
4. "Metacritic says..."
http://www.metacritic.com/tv/shows/mommasboys

I really like the phrase 'sucking wound of a show'.

Estee 57126 desperate attention whore postings

12-19-08, 08:21 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Estee Click to send private message to Estee Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
5. "RE: Momma's Boys"
I tried watching tonight's near-instant rerun.

I managed fifteen minutes.

Bebo 20905 desperate attention whore postings

12-22-08, 10:24 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Bebo Click to send private message to Bebo Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
7. "POST REMOVED"
If you wish to advertise on RTVW, please check our community guidelines for instructions.

CSHS79 908 desperate attention whore postings

12-23-08, 11:05 AM (EST)
Click to EMail CSHS79 Click to send private message to CSHS79 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
8. "Megan Albertus/Vita"
You had to watch it last night if only for the meltdown at the end. They went hi-tech for these eliminations with each girl having a cell phone and they got a text either yes or no or meet me at the pool.
They had two elimination rounds amidst other events and Megan Albertus, the geeky looking blond got the meet us at the pool each round. She was saved the first time since the bachelors asked each girl a question and based on the answer said yes or no
and to stay 1 bachelor had to say stay.
Before the second round elimination, the other girls vamped Megan up and the guys noticed. But Rob & Michael still each said
you look great but it's a no. JoJo asked his question and said he'd like her to stay. Megan's reaction was a priceless meltdown but in the end she said the final girl had more of a connection with the guys and that she couldn't deprive her of a chance. JoJo
tried to convince her that Megan needed to think of herself but in the end Megan said thank you but she had to leave and the other girl got to stay by default.
We all know in the end any relationship these guys start won't really last long. It might last weeks possibly but in the end, they all have a shelf life.
I for one was glad Vita was cut in the end since she may have liked JoJo but it was more about spiting his mother. I hope the guys can see thru the girls and find the right one, not someone who's going after him harder to spite the guy's mother.

samboohoo 17173 desperate attention whore postings

12-23-08, 02:57 PM (EST)
Click to EMail samboohoo Click to send private message to samboohoo Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
9. "RE: Megan Albertus/Vita"
I saw the challenge last night. I don't think I can bring myself to actually watch an entire episode.

Tis the season.

12-23-08, 04:50 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Loree Click to send private message to Loree Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
10. "RE: Megan Albertus/Vita"
I still think Megan was a plant. She is an actress and the whole ugly ducking made into a swan seemed obvious. And I was getting annoyed with all the drama she was causing at the end. I wanted her to leave because I was sick of it.

12-24-08, 07:49 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Ahtumbreez Click to send private message to Ahtumbreez Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
11. "RE: Megan Albertus/Vita"
I still think she was a plant too. She kept reminding me of the stripper you would see at a bachelor party in movies. Ms Prim and Proper shows up and then the ba-da-bump music starts. And out comes the pretty and fun girl.

I'm still mad that this is what took MOWE's place.

Christmas at Agbeach 2008

qwertypie 9776 desperate attention whore postings

12-24-08, 11:18 AM (EST)
Click to EMail qwertypie Click to send private message to qwertypie Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
12. "RE: Momma's Boys"
Definitely deliciousy trashy. Tee Hee!

12-31-08, 09:29 AM (EST)
13. "RE: Momma's Boys"
Well Cara went home without ever getting to go on a date. Two weeks and no date. She reminded us of that over and over before they could get her to leave.

The mothers are all upset about the Playboy girls while fawning over the Penthouse gal. It should be interesting when her past is exposed.

12-31-08, 10:36 AM (EST)
14. "RE: Momma's Boys"
Cara may never have another date after that episode. Ever.

I'm going to feel sorry for the Penthouse girl when they find out. I'm kind of hoping she goes before it becomes an issue.

ringing in the 2009 New Year with Agman

AshLanie 895 desperate attention whore postings

01-02-09, 07:09 AM (EST)
Click to EMail AshLanie Click to send private message to AshLanie Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
15. "RE: Momma's Boys"
Momma's Boys:

That title says it all.

Haven't these Moms ever watched a dating *reality) show before? Haven't they seen what those females are like on those dating shows?

As for the three Momma's *boys*, well, would love to see their past investigated and revealed to their Moms.

Or better yet:

Reveal the three Moms past, all of it!

This is one thing I so dislike about these types of shows...only a certain group (usually the female contestants) ever get their pasts revealed.

We are now two days into 2009 and I have not been asked out...pouts! chuckling

01-06-09, 09:24 AM (EST)
16. "RE: Momma's Boys"
I'll be surprised if JoJo ever gets married, at all ever goes on a real date. After showing Momma to the world he's going to attract nothing but kooks and masochists. Maybe he should look Cara up after the show.

And I think I'm going to feel sorry for Penthouse girl next week.

ringing in the 2009 New Year with Agman

01-06-09, 05:16 PM (EST)
17. "RE: Momma's Boys"
JoJo seemed to cave in to his momma's opinion. She can treat the girls anyway she wants. But they are all supppose to treat her with respect. I thought you earned respect? JoJo is not worth the effort by any female as long as they have to deal with his mommma.

Penthouse Pet looks like she tells Michael next week and it doesn't go over well. He will probably run to his momma and say she was wrong and maybe she doesn't know what is best.

Rob has girls making excuses to him and accepting the other guy.

01-20-09, 08:41 AM (EST)
18. "RE: Momma's Boys"
Oh, what will I do with my 9:00 Monday hour now that this trainwreck is gone?

I personally think this was one "reality" show that was 100% scripted. But on the off-chance I'm wrong...I hope Camilla NEVER returns Rob's calls. Mandy had fun on the trip and then left Michael for someone she deserves. And JoJo....I hope Mrs B gets some serious help for her reversed Oedipus complex. Ewwww. Poor Mindy or any other girl that winds up with THAT as a MIL!

Agman took me to the islands

Snidget 44369 desperate attention whore postings

01-20-09, 09:03 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Snidget Click to send private message to Snidget Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
19. "RE: Momma's Boys"
True Beauty still has a few episodes to go and is in that time slot.

01-20-09, 01:28 PM (EST)
20. "RE: Momma's Boys"
JoJo's mother was freaking me out. She kept telling him it was so romantic when they were together. Ewww! JoJo is going to need serious counselling if he doesn't get away from his mother soon. She does not want him to marry anyone. She wants him living at home with her forever.

Rob made a stupid decision and picked who his mother wanted. He didn't even last 3 days on a cruise with her. He went home early. Camilla was too good for him.

Michael's mother forgave Erica. It was Michael that couldn't handle the fact she did Penthouse. I am sure he was thinking of his buddies back in the firehouse and how they would all be looking at her naked. He was okay with Playboy. But Penthouse freaked him out.

Agman2 2548 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Survivor-themed Cruise Spokesperson"

04-08-16, 05:33 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Agman2 Click to send private message to Agman2 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
21. "RE: Momma's Boys"
Momma's got boys?

Lock | Archive | Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •