The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Stop WAR in Ukraine ! http://twitter.com/@euromaidan
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"A Double Shot at Love?"
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)

Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences Other Reality TV Shows Forum (Protected)
Original message

Snidget 44369 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

11-25-08, 08:15 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Snidget Click to send private message to Snidget Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
"A Double Shot at Love?"
When one Bisexual looking for love is not enough, get twins.

"While A Shot at Love's first two seasons followed bisexual model Tila Tequila, its third season will instead feature bisexual twin sisters Rikki and Vikki -- known as the "Ikki Twins" -- as they whittle down a group of suitors consisting of 12 straight men and 12 gay women.
"

http://www.realitytvworld.com/news/mtv-debut-new-a-double-shot-at-love-reality-series-on-december-9-8056.php

Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 RE: A Double Shot at Love? Estee 11-25-08 1
 RE: A Double Shot at Love? vince3 12-07-08 2
   RE: A Double Shot at Love? Snidget 12-07-08 3
 RE: A Double Shot at Love? Estee 12-10-08 4
   RE: A Double Shot at Love? Snidget 12-10-08 5
       RE: A Double Shot at Love? Estee 12-10-08 6
 RE: A Double Shot at Love? toddE 12-11-08 7
 RE: A Double Shot at Love? Agman2 04-08-16 8

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

Estee 57126 desperate attention whore postings

11-25-08, 09:26 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Estee Click to send private message to Estee Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "RE: A Double Shot at Love?"
There's just too much that can be done with 'Ikki Twins' to make an early start. They have to earn it.

For two quasi-famous people, they haven't exactly been littering the Internet with their pictures: I had to search for a while before I could get a decent look at their faces. (Their specialty seems to be soft-focus photography.)

It feels like MTV is stealing from VH1 on this one: you know they want the twins fighting over who gets to chase a given suitor. They may even want the full-fledged catfight. In slow motion. Slow motion with soft focus.

This promises to be extremely stupid.

Remove | Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

vince3 17341 desperate attention whore postings

12-07-08, 02:15 AM (EST)
Click to EMail vince3 Click to send private message to vince3 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
2. "RE: A Double Shot at Love?"
One of the female contestants died in a rear-end crash October 21st......

http://tinyurl.com/6l5gmh

12-07-08, 09:08 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Snidget Click to send private message to Snidget Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
3. "RE: A Double Shot at Love?"
Yikes!

I guess with as many reality TV shows there are this sort of thing is to be expected, but it makes it kinda weird to watch when you know one of them passed away shortly after filming.

12-10-08, 09:47 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Estee Click to send private message to Estee Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
4. "RE: A Double Shot at Love?"
In order to properly capture the feel of the show, I would like to rename it How Much Demeaning Crap Are You Willing To Put Up With? Things happened last night which a VH1 dating contestant would have walked out on.

12-10-08, 10:10 AM (EST)
5. "RE: A Double Shot at Love?"
What did they make them eat?

From the Bah Humbug Shop of Agman

All I've seen of a Shot of Love is what gets on "The Soup" Sounds like there will be lots of material for this weeks show.

12-10-08, 10:20 AM (EST)
6. "RE: A Double Shot at Love?"
Nothing eaten this week (although drinking enough shots to make you die was pretty much mandatory): the season preview showed that as coming somewhere down the pike. There was just a lot going on where your average RoL contestant would have cheerfully stormed out. Flying the contestants in via kelicopter? Fine. Suspending them in two sealed crates below the chopper, then banging the crates into each other on the way down? Issue. not to mention injuries. And just to add to the fun, they left the males in their crate for a couple of hours while the women went through their first drunk.

The costume party was somewhere below that.

toddE 1433 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Beef Jerky Spokesperson"

12-11-08, 12:42 PM (EST)
Click to EMail toddE Click to send private message to toddE Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
7. "RE: A Double Shot at Love?"
I have to admit that I miss Tila. The twins are not that interesting so far. Basically one of them, Rikki, is easier and Vicki is more level headed.

The girl who died came off as one of the more likable contestants. But when they make it so clear that none of these contestants have the slightest idea who are these girls they profess to "love."

Agman2 2550 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Survivor-themed Cruise Spokesperson"

04-08-16, 05:36 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Agman2 Click to send private message to Agman2 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
8. "RE: A Double Shot at Love?"
I'll take a single shot of Jack daniels instead

Lock | Archive | Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •