The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Stop WAR in Ukraine ! http://twitter.com/@euromaidan
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"Work Out, Season 2"
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)

Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences Other Reality TV Shows Forum (Protected)
Original message

Rebel Crown 1413 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Beef Jerky Spokesperson"

04-04-07, 02:13 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Rebel%20Crown Click to send private message to Rebel%20Crown Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
"Work Out, Season 2"
Anyone watching this year? I got hooked on it during the season but I must admit I checked it out last year only because my name is Jackie as well. The thought of watching people exercize didn't really sound like a good show to me, but the personalities of the trainers, and Jackie herself won me over.

But this year sounds like it's going to be an emotional roller coaster - don't want to post any spoilers but when the show starts out with a dedication...I was shocked; hadn't heard anything about it. Here's a link to an interview given by Brian and Jesse about this season:

http://www.afterelton.com/people/2007/3/jessebrianworkout

Don't look if you don't want to know.

And, Amazing Race fans may or may not enjoy catching glimpses of Victoria sans idiot husband, and Rebecca with no MaryAdam in sight. MORE Rebecca than ever seen on TAR, which may or may not be a good thing.

Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 RE: Work Out, Season 2 aquariaqueen 04-04-07 1
   RE: Work Out, Season 2 ginger 04-05-07 2
 RE: Work Out, Season 2 maryellennaco 04-05-07 3
   RE: Work Out, Season 2 Agman2 03-02-16 11
 RE: Work Out, Season 2 aquariaqueen 04-06-07 4
   RE: Work Out, Season 2 Agman2 03-02-16 12
       RE: Work Out, Season 2 kidflash212 07-10-16 13
 Episode 204, April 11th episode aquariaqueen 04-11-07 5
   RE: Episode 204, April 11th episode maryellennaco 04-11-07 6
       RE: Episode 204, April 11th episode ginger 04-25-07 7
 RE: Work Out, Season 2 maryellennaco 05-07-07 8
   RE: Work Out, Season 2 weltek 05-11-07 9
 RE: Work Out, Season 2 aquariaqueen 10-24-07 10

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

aquariaqueen 2616 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Survivor-themed Cruise Spokesperson"

04-04-07, 11:33 AM (EST)
Click to EMail aquariaqueen Click to send private message to aquariaqueen Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "RE: Work Out, Season 2"
I just ran into this show within the last week and a half...been trying to catch up where I can on Bravo.

Your spoiler saddens me.....my favorite.

Remove | Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

ginger 22512 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

04-05-07, 01:28 PM (EST)
Click to EMail ginger Click to send private message to ginger Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
2. "RE: Work Out, Season 2"
Hi guys! I like Workout, too. This is even sadder:

http://www.gay.com/news/article.html?2007/01/24/4

maryellennaco 1084 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Politically Incorrect Guest"

04-05-07, 06:40 PM (EST)
Click to EMail maryellennaco Click to send private message to maryellennaco Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
3. "RE: Work Out, Season 2"
Wow, thanks for both links. I too wondered what happened to Doug - he sure seemed like a great person!

Agman2 2707 desperate attention whore postings

03-02-16, 06:28 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Agman2 Click to send private message to Agman2 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
11. "RE: Work Out, Season 2"
I'm here to tell you I have no idea what happened to him.

04-06-07, 11:32 AM (EST)
Click to EMail aquariaqueen Click to send private message to aquariaqueen Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
4. "RE: Work Out, Season 2"
I swear this guy had the talents and compassion to be a friend to anybody....I can't believe it.

Agman2 2707 desperate attention whore postings

03-02-16, 06:29 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Agman2 Click to send private message to Agman2 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
12. "RE: Work Out, Season 2"
He was mean to me.

kidflash212 4836 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Stuff Magazine Centerfold"

07-10-16, 02:11 PM (EST)
Click to EMail kidflash212 Click to send private message to kidflash212 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
13. "RE: Work Out, Season 2"
I'll get my baseball bat and take care of it.

04-11-07, 01:07 PM (EST)
5. "Episode 204, April 11th episode"
I felt like I was watching a virtual memorial/eulogy about Doug. It was very nice, everything was so upbeat and positive about Doug.

I am glad he and Jesse made amends, it seems as though everyone had a very high respect for him.

I loved how Laurie came to his party as a friend, but was it was getting a little awkward for me when he told everyone about her being a client and wanting to lose weight. She looked fabulous. It was cute when she asked if she could eat and drink!!!

I loved how he included Erika in the birthday celebration.

It was a very sad foreshadowing when he told Cheo this would be his last birthday party.....made me so sad, and love him so much more.

Doug was such a lovely man, inside and out.

Bravo was very tasteful with this episode when it came to Doug.

04-11-07, 07:34 PM (EST)
Click to EMail maryellennaco Click to send private message to maryellennaco Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
6. "RE: Episode 204, April 11th episode"
I totally agree. It was sort of eerie, watching; knowing what we know now. Wow, to be just 44 years old and go like that. What was the deal with the his parents not making it to 44? Did you catch any of that?
Very well done on Bravo's part, though. What a loss for the world.

ginger 22512 desperate attention whore postings

04-25-07, 04:01 PM (EST)
Click to EMail ginger Click to send private message to ginger Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
7. "RE: Episode 204, April 11th episode"
I am so surprised Bravo didn't milk this. Pleased, but surprised. I wonder if they worried it would take so much attention away from Jackie they would spoil the focus of the show?

I still like this show but it is hard to move past feeling very sad about this guy.

Still, our feelings underscore one of the kewl things about Workout-it shows a variety of gay people in more 3-dimensional, less stereotypical ways.

05-07-07, 12:05 PM (EST)
8. "RE: Work Out, Season 2"
Man, we sure got tired of Lesbian Workout in a hurry! The finale show is on in a week! They only had like 6 or 7 episodes! Guess when one of your top guys passes away, there's not much more we can get from Jackie and her whole obsession with fitness. There's more to life, Jackie... Get a grip!

weltek 16935 desperate attention whore postings

05-11-07, 11:16 AM (EST)
Click to EMail weltek Click to send private message to weltek Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
9. "RE: Work Out, Season 2"
Actually, the amount of episodes is pretty standard for the reality show world on cable.

I watched most of the season and admire Jackie. I think she has a better handle on life than many people have. At least she's making reality tv and not on here, wasting our time talking about it like we are!

10-24-07, 03:39 PM (EST)
10. "RE: Work Out, Season 2"
New episode tonight, October 24th, 10:00 central time.

Lock | Archive | Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •