The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Stop WAR in Ukraine ! http://twitter.com/@euromaidan
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"Sweet Home Alabama"
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)

Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences Other Reality TV Shows Forum (Protected)
Original message

SweetHomeAlabamaCMT 5 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "American Cancer Society Spokesperson"

07-12-11, 04:19 PM (EST)
Click to EMail SweetHomeAlabamaCMT Click to send private message to SweetHomeAlabamaCMT Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
"Sweet Home Alabama"
LAST EDITED ON 07-12-11 AT 08:16 PM (EST)

LAST EDITED ON 07-12-11 AT 05:52 PM (EST)

LAST EDITED ON 07-12-11 AT 04:19 PM (EST)

Sweet Home Alabama premieres this THURSDAY, 9/8c on CMT!

The extended 3 minute sneak peek is online here:
http://glassmanmedia.com/sweethomealabama

And the fan page is here with even more info:
http://www.facebook.com/SweetHomeAlabamaCMT

Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 *yawn* foonermints 07-12-11 1
   RE: *yawn* JoeGazillionaire 07-22-11 2
       RE: *yawn* cahaya 07-22-11 3
           RE: *yawn* JoeGazillionaire 07-22-11 4
               RE: *yawn* cahaya 07-22-11 5
                   RE: *yawn* JoeGazillionaire 07-22-11 6
 RE: Sweet Home Alabama Agman2 03-11-16 7

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

foonermints 13265 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

07-12-11, 08:39 PM (EST)
Click to EMail foonermints Click to send private message to foonermints Click to view user profile Click to send message via ICQ Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "*yawn*"
Dated Snooki? Okay...
  Remove | Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

JoeGazillionaire 349 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Cooking Show Host"

07-22-11, 07:46 AM (EST)
Click to EMail JoeGazillionaire Click to send private message to JoeGazillionaire Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
2. "RE: *yawn*"
The southern guys on that show seem to have an inferiority complex... they should just focus on the girl. I don't know where they got these guys from, but I don't think she'd date them in real life.... she must be a ringer, some model they planted in that show to get these regular joes to fight over her.

cahaya 19319 desperate attention whore postings

07-22-11, 09:39 AM (EST)
Click to EMail cahaya Click to send private message to cahaya Click to view user profile Click to send message via ICQ Click to check IP address of the poster
3. "RE: *yawn*"
she must be a ringer, some model they planted...

Try...

Miss Tennessee Outstanding Teen 2007

Bridal model for Commercial Appeal in Memphis

I won't be watching this show. Other RTV shows already have my attention and this show is a bit too regional for my tastes.

07-22-11, 04:53 PM (EST)
Click to EMail JoeGazillionaire Click to send private message to JoeGazillionaire Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
4. "RE: *yawn*"
Oh wow, yeah I knew something had to be up... it didn't look like she was hard up for a date. And yeah, I felt the same way about the regional thing, but ended up watching both episodes so far. It's addictive. Couldn't get into the other one that channel was trying to promote--too "regional" for me.

cahaya 19319 desperate attention whore postings

07-22-11, 08:53 PM (EST)
Click to EMail cahaya Click to send private message to cahaya Click to view user profile Click to send message via ICQ Click to check IP address of the poster
5. "RE: *yawn*"
Couldn't get into the other one that channel was trying to promote--too "regional" for me.

Would that be Texas Women, Dallas Cowboys Cheerleaders: Making the Team (alternatively, there's I Want to Look Like a Cheerleader Again), My Redneck Wedding or Trick My Truck? I'm guessing the first one.

There's a list of CMT RTV shows here. Some of these look like King Diz originals.

07-22-11, 11:06 PM (EST)
6. "RE: *yawn*"
Texas women was the only other one they're trying to promote in conjunction with this show.... When they had the girl go to a rodeo, I just tuned out....

Agman2 2381 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Seventeen Magazine Model"

03-11-16, 04:25 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Agman2 Click to send private message to Agman2 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
7. "RE: Sweet Home Alabama"
LAST EDITED ON 03-11-16 AT 04:25 PM (EST)

Sweethome, you introduce this post then you never comment??? seriously???? YAWN

Lock | Archive | Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •