The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Stop WAR in Ukraine ! http://twitter.com/@euromaidan
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"Reality Bites Back (Comedy Central)"
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)

Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences Other Reality TV Shows Forum (Protected)
Original message

Estee 57126 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

07-18-08, 06:47 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Estee Click to send private message to Estee Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
"Reality Bites Back (Comedy Central)"
This is what LCS should have done. Ten comedians fight their way through eight reality show parodies to win a prize that's one-tenth of their first sufferage point: Extreme Manipulation: House Edition, a.k.a. Not Quite Big Brother. Michael Ian Black hosted last night's premiere and managed to send Julie Chen so far up the river, we may never get her back -- if she could be bothered to notice the thing at all.

First challenge? Seduce someone into a showmance in the dark, using words alone to convince a partner you couldn't see.

The twist? The comedians were unknowingly trying to romance their parent.

This could be good. This could be very good...

Two 'ringers' in the cast: Amy and Theo.

Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 Tonight's 'Rock Of Love'. Estee 07-24-08 1
 RE: Reality Bites Back (Comedy Cent... bacon 08-11-08 2
   RE: Reality Bites Back (Comedy Cent... Estee 08-12-08 3
 So You Think You Can Dive. Snidget 08-16-08 4
   RE: So You Think You Can Dive. kidflash212 07-10-16 5

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

07-24-08, 03:06 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Estee Click to send private message to Estee Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "Tonight's 'Rock Of Love'."
Tune in. Turn on. Freak out.
  Remove | Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

bacon 2824 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Howard Stern Show Guest"

08-11-08, 11:37 PM (EST)
Click to EMail bacon Click to send private message to bacon Click to view user profile Click to send message via ICQ Click to check IP address of the poster
2. "RE: Reality Bites Back (Comedy Central)"
Is nobody else besides me and you watching this show? It's a freaking riot! I knew I was hooked when contestant/comedian Amy said "You know the old saying. Once you go black you can never talk to your parents again".

I'm also, and always have been, a huge fan of Michael Ian Black. His deadpan delivery is perfectly suited to host this show.

08-12-08, 01:54 PM (EST)
3. "RE: Reality Bites Back (Comedy Central)"
I think the time and channel are making this one a problem for a few people. CC is going to have a marathon of the first few episodes during a more standard viewing time, so that might help get interest up -- but for now, it's really tucked into a very dark corner.

Snidget 44369 desperate attention whore postings

08-16-08, 08:47 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Snidget Click to send private message to Snidget Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
4. "So You Think You Can Dive."
Whoever got Greg Louganis to be on the judging panel deserves a raise?

Who knew he had a sense of humor about himself enough to do this show?

Medal winning sigs by Agman!

kidflash212 4546 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Stuff Magazine Centerfold"

07-10-16, 09:51 AM (EST)
Click to EMail kidflash212 Click to send private message to kidflash212 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
5. "RE: So You Think You Can Dive."
I lost my Olympics tribute siggie.

Lock | Archive | Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •