The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Stop WAR in Ukraine ! http://twitter.com/@euromaidan
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"Fast Cars and Superstars"
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)

Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences Other Reality TV Shows Forum (Protected)
Original message

Snidget 44369 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

03-21-07, 06:39 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Snidget Click to send private message to Snidget Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
"Fast Cars and Superstars"
NASCAR with the stars. Premiere date (per TVGuide) is June 7th.

Stars they have for the show.

Krista Allen (Baywatch and What about Brian)
John Cena (WWE champion)
Bill Cowher (Pittsburgh Steelers Head Coach)
John Elway (Denver Broncos quarterback)
Laird Hamilton (Champion Surfer)
Tony Hawk (Skateboard legend)
Jewel (Musician)
Ty Murray (7 time all around rodeo champ)
Gabrielle Reece (champion volleyball player and model)
John Salley (NBA and cohost of The Best Damn Sports Show Period)
Serena Williams (Tennis Champ)

and

wait for

it

William Shatner (actor)

"I know that there are people who do not love their fellow man, and I hate people like that!" Tom Lehrer

Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 RE: Fast Cars and Superstars geg6 03-22-07 1
   RE: Fast Cars and Superstars Agman2 03-11-16 4
 RE: Fast Cars and Superstars Ricky 05-22-07 2
 RE: Fast Cars and Superstars Asrai 05-28-07 3

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

geg6 14941 desperate attention whore postings

03-22-07, 01:04 PM (EST)
Click to EMail geg6 Click to send private message to geg6 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "RE: Fast Cars and Superstars"
Make that former Pittsburgh Steelers Head Coach, 'kay?

'Cuz if he was still head coach, I'd feel an obligation to watch. Thankfully, that's not necessary.

Turn left! Turn left! Turn left!

Remove | Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

Agman2 2398 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Seventeen Magazine Model"

03-11-16, 05:01 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Agman2 Click to send private message to Agman2 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
4. "RE: Fast Cars and Superstars"
Very astute commentary Geg

Ricky 1106 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Politically Incorrect Guest"

05-22-07, 09:24 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Ricky Click to send private message to Ricky Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
2. "RE: Fast Cars and Superstars"
It's only fair to mention the drivers that will be on the show as well...

#48 Jimmie Johnson (last years champ)
#99 Carl Edwards (will teach the stars back-flip techniques)
#12 Ryan Newman (not making much noise this year)
#9 Kasey Kahne (making noise, but the noise has been him hitting the wall)
#2 Kurt Busch (his brother is better)
#26 Jamie McMurray (last year vowed to not buy his tools at Home Depot after Tony Stewart crashed him out of a race)

P.S. Jewel + Ty Murray have been a couple for several years. Look for them in the back seat.

Asrai 6083 desperate attention whore postings

05-28-07, 12:07 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Asrai Click to send private message to Asrai Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
3. "RE: Fast Cars and Superstars"
Oh goodie...this sounds like something I'd like to watch! Although I usually hate all the celebrity shows. I'd rather watch real peeps, but this batch of stars actually looks fresh and quite the mix!

Lock | Archive | Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •