The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Stop WAR in Ukraine ! http://twitter.com/@euromaidan
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"Crowned"
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)

Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences Other Reality TV Shows Forum (Protected)
Original message

Ahtumbreez 10456 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

12-13-07, 09:32 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Ahtumbreez Click to send private message to Ahtumbreez Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
"Crowned"
DD and I watched this lastnight. We decided that our "team" name would have to be Team DAW but the a FUNNIEST.NAME.EVER was Silent But Deadly. *snort* OMG.

winterized by agman

Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 RE: Crowned arkiegrl 12-13-07 1
 RE: Crowned Ahtumbreez 12-20-07 2
   RE: Crowned Agman2 03-09-16 10
 Hula Hooping...really? Hoobie 01-03-08 3
 RE: Crowned Ahtumbreez 01-17-08 4
   RE: Crowned berwyn 01-17-08 5
       RE: Crowned Ahtumbreez 01-18-08 6
   RE: Crowned Hoobie 01-26-08 7
 Finishing out a mostly one woman th... Ahtumbreez 01-31-08 8
   RE: Finishing out a mostly one woma... realityfreek 01-31-08 9

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

arkiegrl 9421 desperate attention whore postings

12-13-07, 07:23 PM (EST)
Click to EMail arkiegrl Click to send private message to arkiegrl Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "RE: Crowned"
*snort* I couldn't believe they came up with that name. LOL.

I was very glad to see the Reigning A's get de-sashed. Their introduction was soooooooooo boring!

I think my favorite team after this first episode would be Daredevil Divas.

Remove | Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

12-20-07, 02:11 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Ahtumbreez Click to send private message to Ahtumbreez Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
2. "RE: Crowned"
Not nearly as entertaining as week 1.
My favorites are still the Tomboys, with the two from Wyoming as close second.

winterized by agman

Agman2 2306 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Seventeen Magazine Model"

03-09-16, 04:20 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Agman2 Click to send private message to Agman2 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
10. "RE: Crowned"
Nice Siggie!

Hoobie 569 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Reality Show Commentator"

01-03-08, 10:14 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Hoobie Click to send private message to Hoobie Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
3. "Hula Hooping...really?"
I am not at all surprised about this week's boot, based on the talent alone.

However, Hollis's self righteous attitude is really starting to get annoying. And, if I hear her mom say one more time: "I've felt a special bond with my daughter, since the day I found out I was pregnant", I will indeed vomit!

01-17-08, 08:40 AM (EST)
4. "RE: Crowned"
Ok, I know I'm one of maybe 3 people still watching this show, but last night's elimination was hilarious. Between laughing at this and laughing at American Idol I had a really good evening
The looks on everyone's face when the daughter said "I'm running" and they both teetered off stage at a rapid teeter was priceless. *snort

winterized by agman
I AM the Abbott of Vermont!

berwyn 108 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Blistex Spokesperson"

01-17-08, 11:11 PM (EST)
Click to EMail berwyn Click to send private message to berwyn Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
5. "RE: Crowned"
I turned it on again last night because I think it's really funny. Wasn't the one judge close to tears when the losers refused to cut their sashes? At first I thought they ran just to be funny, but then the mom said she refused to be humiliated. I think they were way past humiliation by that point.

01-18-08, 08:22 AM (EST)
6. "RE: Crowned"
Shana needs to find a sense of humor. I'm sorry but this show is no Miss America pageant.

I rewound it so I could catch what they said before tripping off stage. You could tell they'd planned it. *funniest elimination evah!

winterized by agman
I AM the Abbott of Vermont!

Hoobie 569 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Reality Show Commentator"

01-26-08, 00:06 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Hoobie Click to send private message to Hoobie Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
7. "RE: Crowned"
I feel really bad for the 2 moms who have really low self esteem: Mindy (the one who had the kidney transplant), and Ada (the one who was originally on the team called Hot & Not, because the daughter considered the mom not-hot). Wow - I know way too much about these people.

Still annoyed by Hollis and her mom. They keep winning challenges because they're "so darn cute", but I think they're so darn pretentious. My faves are the ones who are homeless, Jenileigh and Moya. Although, to call any of them favorites is a stretch.

01-31-08, 12:30 PM (EST)
8. "Finishing out a mostly one woman thread :)"
It's done. Two good things about the finally...1)Jack Wagner and 2) the Red-headed hags got desashed.

Agman took me to the islands

realityfreek 116 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Blistex Spokesperson"

01-31-08, 02:23 PM (EST)
Click to EMail realityfreek Click to send private message to realityfreek Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
9. "RE: Finishing out a mostly one woman thread :)"
yeah it was on of those train wreck shows you just cant turn away from...lol...

I was also delightfully suprised to see Jack Wagner-love him! and that the red hags as you so aptly put were desashed BEFORE the show was even over...and then thay had to stay around for the crowning...hahahaha

Lock | Archive | Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •