The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Stop WAR in Ukraine ! http://twitter.com/@euromaidan
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"Hogan Knows Best"
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)

Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences Other Reality TV Shows Forum (Protected)
Original message

Creanie 59 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Hollywood Squares Square"

10-14-07, 10:27 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Creanie Click to send private message to Creanie Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
"Hogan Knows Best"
Anyone agree that the entire family comes off like idiots? Brooke can't balance a checkbook and her mother hasn't a clue either. Nick just sits around, belching and picking his nose. Did either of them go to high school, for God's sakes? The conversations and "plots" of the shows are completely inane. (But I watch because I love their house and decor in Miami!)

Will be interesting to see if it comes back for another season, since Nick got in that accident that left his friend on life-support forever. Somehow a frivolous show about these people's mindless lives now seems completely inappropriate.

Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 RE: Hogan Knows Best Mony 12-05-07 1
   RE: Hogan Knows Best Agman2 03-02-16 5
 RE: Hogan Knows Best TVFreak 06-12-08 2
   RE: Hogan Knows Best JessicaRN 06-12-08 3
       RE: Hogan Knows Best TVFreak 06-13-08 4

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

Mony 0 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "New Member"

12-05-07, 11:25 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Mony Click to send private message to Mony Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "RE: Hogan Knows Best"
Well since Hulks wife filed for divorce, I dont think there will be anymore shows lol.
  Remove | Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

Agman2 2210 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Roller Coaster Inaugurator"

03-02-16, 11:34 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Agman2 Click to send private message to Agman2 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
5. "RE: Hogan Knows Best"
I'd agree with that!

TVFreak 189 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Blistex Spokesperson"

06-12-08, 10:40 PM (EST)
Click to EMail TVFreak Click to send private message to TVFreak Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
2. "RE: Hogan Knows Best"
On the show, Nick came off as a spoiled little brat, and after hearing the 'jailhouse tapes' he hasn't changed.
It's really disgusting to me that Nick and Hogan Sr. are trying to get a reality show out of Nick's incarceration.
What do y'all think about Hogan & family? Spoiled, rotten, fame obsessed family? or Quotes taken out of context, good family?

JessicaRN 1112 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Politically Incorrect Guest"

06-12-08, 11:13 PM (EST)
Click to EMail JessicaRN Click to send private message to JessicaRN Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
3. "RE: Hogan Knows Best"
I actually feel kind of duped because I thought that even though their lifestyle was extravagent, they seemed to actually be a good family. Now I know that Hulk was sleeping with Brook's friend, Nick was totally unsupervised and everything else was probably just being done for the cameras. There was never any mention of school when they moved to Florida. It kind of reinforces that when kids are given so much without working for it, they lack in some of the life skills that they need.

TVFreak 189 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Blistex Spokesperson"

06-13-08, 11:01 PM (EST)
Click to EMail TVFreak Click to send private message to TVFreak Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
4. "RE: Hogan Knows Best"
I feel duped too. They came across as overly protective parents on the show: following Brooke on her dates, freaking out when she's an hour late, sending a body guard to watch her every move. Maybe, they were so over protective of her that they gave young Nick too much freedom.?
The Hogan affair really, really surprised me! They really seemed like a loving, normal couple.

Lock | Archive | Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •