The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Stop WAR in Ukraine ! http://twitter.com/@euromaidan
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"Groomer Has It"
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)

Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences Other Reality TV Shows Forum (Protected)
Original message

JessicaRN 1112 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Politically Incorrect Guest"

04-16-08, 05:23 PM (EST)
Click to EMail JessicaRN Click to send private message to JessicaRN Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
"Groomer Has It"
I just watched this show on Animal Planet and it is hilarious. It's the same format as Top Chef, Project Runway, etc. They are given "Quick Sniff" challenges and than elimination challenges. There are judges, with at least one of them being incredibly snooty. Check it out!
  Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 I've been watching it. udg 05-07-08 1
   RE: I've been watching it. mindy23 06-12-08 2
       RE: I've been watching it. udg 06-15-08 3
 RE: Groomer Has It NewFan 06-16-08 4
   RE: Groomer Has It JessicaRN 06-16-08 5
 RE: Groomer Has It Puffy 06-16-08 6
   RE: Groomer Has It Dianimal59 06-17-08 7
       RE: Groomer Has It mindy23 06-22-08 8
           RE: Groomer Has It mindy23 06-29-08 9
               RE: Groomer Has It JessicaRN 06-30-08 10
 RE: Groomer Has It Agman2 02-01-16 11
   RE: Groomer Has It kidflash212 07-10-16 12

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

udg 3381 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Car Show Celebrity"

05-07-08, 04:09 PM (EST)
Click to EMail udg Click to send private message to udg Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "I've been watching it."
I think it's pretty good. It's interesting to watch a "lesser" reality show like this compared to one of the more strategic shows where the weak band together to pick off the strong.

It seems like it has got to come down to Kathleen and Jonathan at the end, barring a twist.

Oh, and you can watch the episodes on http://animal.discovery.com/ if you miss one.

Slice n' Dice's Sigpic Chop Shop 2004

Remove | Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

mindy23 1319 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Beef Jerky Spokesperson"

06-12-08, 08:32 AM (EST)
Click to EMail mindy23 Click to send private message to mindy23 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
2. "RE: I've been watching it."
I've gotten hooked on this one, as well!! I love animals, so it's a natural for me to sit for an hour and see exactly what it is that groomers do. Although, I have to say some of these tests are a little over the top (sheering sheep??), but the contestants are quite interesting.

I was really sad to see Jasper go-he was one heck of a guy, and I felt he would take it all. I'd let him groom my little guy any day of the week!! Now, we're down to Artist, who I really like, with little experience and a BIG heart, the Latino/French guy, the Beotch who is good, with zero personality, and the uber-groomer to the stars. It's anyone's guess from here. But I have to say, Artist really took my heart when he chose Teddy last week from all those homeless puppies!! Kudos to you, Artist, and Kudos to Teddy's new family!!! Love those animals who are God's special creatures!!! (See my beloved Shar, below, whom I lost a few years ago to cancer)

udg 3381 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Car Show Celebrity"

06-15-08, 01:40 AM (EST)
Click to EMail udg Click to send private message to udg Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
3. "RE: I've been watching it."
I think Artist is really getting a winning edit at this point. (He's who my kids like best, too.)

Slice n' Dice's Sigpic Chop Shop 2004

NewFan 139 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Blistex Spokesperson"

06-16-08, 04:10 PM (EST)
Click to EMail NewFan Click to send private message to NewFan Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
4. "RE: Groomer Has It"
I enjoyed the episode where the groomers worked in pairs in the mobile grooming trucks.

I honestly thought the team with the GPS units should have been penalized for being too early.

I can't see anyone but Jonathan winning it. They're not even trying to hide the fact that he's been the favorite the whole show.

06-16-08, 05:14 PM (EST)
Click to EMail JessicaRN Click to send private message to JessicaRN Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
5. "RE: Groomer Has It"
This show just makes me laugh out loud. Jorge has got to get his own show. Perhaps a show where he makes commentary about current events like the soup. And Artist also has a really funny way of phrasing things. Of course Jonathan will probably win, but don't you just want to say "Why are you so arrogant, you are a dog groomer."

Glad to see Kathleen go. She may have the most experience, but she annoyed me so much and she showed her true colors when she wouldn't pick the most needy dog to groom.

Puffy 6676 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

06-16-08, 09:57 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Puffy Click to send private message to Puffy Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
6. "RE: Groomer Has It"
I'm watching, too. It's a fun show. I hope Artist wins.

Surfkitten Siggie Shop
2007,thanks to Smokeysmom

Dianimal59 19 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Got Milk? Spokesperson"

06-17-08, 02:46 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Dianimal59 Click to send private message to Dianimal59 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
7. "RE: Groomer Has It"
I was so glad to see Kathleen or Kathy go, sooooo arrogant.
But then so is Jonathan.

I agree with you Jessica, Hey! You're a Dog Groomer, what do you have to be arrogant about?!

I like Jorge, too funny.

Artist is my favorite and I hope he wins.

06-22-08, 09:56 AM (EST)
Click to EMail mindy23 Click to send private message to mindy23 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
8. "RE: Groomer Has It"
I was really surprised to see Jorge go last night! WOW-what a cool guy, after all the fluff wore off! I would have much rather seen a show-down between him and Artist. Two of the best, I think.

Considering that Artist came in with practically nothing, and has been learning a lot as he's been going along, he has done an AMAZING job! And he keeps true to his colors: it's not all about the money, but about the animals, and making them happier and more adoptable.

It will be interesting to see who actually wins. I think it could be a real twist, even though Jonathan seems to be a high favorite.

06-29-08, 03:11 PM (EST)
9. "RE: Groomer Has It"
YEAH!!! So good to see the winner of Groomer Has It this year, the very first year, being Artist!!

How appropriate for someone so humble, so sweet, and so dedicated to the animals out there! I really wish the very best of luck to him. I hope this is the beginning of a wonderful life and lots of exposure, clientele of the utmost standards, and just the best that he deserves.

GREAT JOB, ARTIST! You deserved it way more than anyone else, and just by the looks on everyone else's faces (except for Jonathan, of course), that you competed with, they all felt the same way. Kudos, and you just keep doin' that thang, brother!

06-30-08, 10:05 PM (EST)
10. "RE: Groomer Has It"
I'm embarrassed to admit that Artist brought me to tears. I hope that he continues to give back to his community.

It cracked me up when he went to hug Xavier and Xavier stood there with straight arms hanging by his side. Later, though Xavier did hug Jonathon with both arms, almost as if they know each other outside of this show. That Xavier is one odd guy!

Jonathon's boyfriend was really nice-looking and Jonathon should still be able to get a business boost from this show I would imagine.

Agman2 2707 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Survivor-themed Cruise Spokesperson"

02-01-16, 01:07 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Agman2 Click to send private message to Agman2 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
11. "RE: Groomer Has It"
That show was kinda a dog if you ask me.

kidflash212 4799 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Stuff Magazine Centerfold"

07-10-16, 01:40 PM (EST)
Click to EMail kidflash212 Click to send private message to kidflash212 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
12. "RE: Groomer Has It"
It was a ruff one to watch.

Lock | Archive | Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •