The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Stop WAR in Ukraine ! http://twitter.com/@euromaidan
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"Solitary 2.0"
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)

Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences Other Reality TV Shows Forum (Protected)
Original message

PagongRatEater 12996 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

08-13-07, 04:37 PM (EST)
Click to EMail PagongRatEater Click to send private message to PagongRatEater Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
"Solitary 2.0"
Could I be the only one watching? Am I the only one who wonders how they couldn't get the computer generated voice from last year back?

Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 RE: Solitary 2.0 Estee 08-13-07 1
 RE: Solitary 2.0 KeithFan 08-14-07 2
   RE: Solitary 2.0 PagongRatEater 08-14-07 3
       RE: Solitary 2.0 KeithFan 08-14-07 4
           RE: Solitary 2.0 PagongRatEater 08-15-07 5
               RE: Solitary 2.0 KeithFan 08-17-07 6
 RE: Solitary 2.0 KeithFan 08-21-07 7
 9/15 KeithFan 09-16-07 8
 RE: Solitary 2.0 tribephyl 10-01-07 9
   RE: Solitary 2.0 KeithFan 10-01-07 10
       RE: Solitary 2.0 tribephyl 10-01-07 11
 RE: Solitary 2.0 Agman2 03-07-16 12

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

Estee 57126 desperate attention whore postings

08-13-07, 05:36 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Estee Click to send private message to Estee Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "RE: Solitary 2.0"
Given the number of homes that get Fox Reality, you may be the only person who can watch.

The computer programmer made the mistake of asking for pay.

Remove | Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

KeithFan 7419 desperate attention whore postings

08-14-07, 02:29 AM (EST)
Click to EMail KeithFan Click to send private message to KeithFan Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
2. "RE: Solitary 2.0"
Count me in the club.

Want to share my subscription to Obscure Reality magazine?

08-14-07, 08:17 AM (EST)
Click to EMail PagongRatEater Click to send private message to PagongRatEater Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
3. "RE: Solitary 2.0"
I read the "Where are they Now?" article about the cast of Rebel Billionaire last month. Can't wait for the Boot Camp 3 campaign to start in October!

08-14-07, 09:18 AM (EST)
Click to EMail KeithFan Click to send private message to KeithFan Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
4. "RE: Solitary 2.0"
Do you get Fox Reality on cable? We don't have it here, but I switched to Directv a couple of months ago. When they had the first season marathon I recorded it and got caught up on the whole idea.

08-15-07, 09:23 PM (EST)
5. "RE: Solitary 2.0"
Nah, I have DirectTV as well. I think that's the only way to get #####.

08-17-07, 00:48 AM (EST)
6. "RE: Solitary 2.0"
Did you just say #####?

08-21-07, 09:15 AM (EST)
7. "RE: Solitary 2.0"
So the week 2 challenge was about the same as the finale challenge from season 1. Do you think it was meant to weed out a less athletic (photogenic) pod? After all, there is no pretty beach, wild life, or sunset to shoot.

09-16-07, 01:21 AM (EST)
8. "9/15"
Sorry to see JP go; I think I liked him better here than on Survivor. I think it was kind of unfair to him letting everyone else know he was an Survivor alumni; he got the worst treatment even though there was good cause to hinder the others.

Oh well, Survivor next week, eh PRE?

tribephyl 11958 desperate attention whore postings

10-01-07, 07:28 AM (EST)
Click to EMail tribephyl Click to send private message to tribephyl Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
9. "RE: Solitary 2.0"
That was a good season. I'm not really feeling good about the whiny quitter winning. But he did outlast the NavySubmarine guy and the masochist, so I guess he really did win against two extremely good competitors. Not to mention JP's 4th place showing.

Final challenge? Laying on a metal chain hammock? Oy!

The challenges were definitely harsher and more sinister than last seasons. I actually learned to really like the new voice of VAL. Looking forward to season 3.
(Which from the closing, started right away. lol #8 must have been freaking out.)

10-01-07, 08:42 AM (EST)
10. "RE: Solitary 2.0"
I haven't heard about a 3.0 yet, but maybe it's in the works. I'd like to see one.

I knew there was no way that #8 was going to lose that final challenge. The challenge really favored the light and wiry, and he got the pillow for the first round.

Be sure to watch the reunion show next Saturday(?). I didn't see one for the first season, but I think it will be fun having a reunion show for people who have never met! I guess they may have met already, but should be interesting regardless having them discuss how long they were actually there and their preconceived images of the other players.

tribephyl 11958 desperate attention whore postings

10-01-07, 06:56 PM (EST)
Click to EMail tribephyl Click to send private message to tribephyl Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
11. "RE: Solitary 2.0"
I haven't heard about a 3.0 yet, but maybe it's in the works. I'd like to see one.

I haven't either...yet at the end of season two, VAL was heard saying to #8..."Welcome to Solitary 3.0". #8 just screamed and the screen went black. I'm sure it was a joke.

In retrospect, I wasn't sure solitary would make a second season and as it happened, they did. So there's every possibility that they'll do another.

Agman2 2272 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Seventeen Magazine Model"

03-07-16, 05:14 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Agman2 Click to send private message to Agman2 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
12. "RE: Solitary 2.0"
3.0 ended up sucking. Only one person watched it.

Lock | Archive | Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •