The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Stop WAR in Ukraine ! http://twitter.com/@euromaidan
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"Shark Tank"
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)

Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences Other Reality TV Shows Forum (Protected)
Original message

foonermints 13389 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

01-21-12, 00:53 AM (EST)
Click to EMail foonermints Click to send private message to foonermints Click to view user profile Click to send message via ICQ Click to check IP address of the poster
"Shark Tank"
What can I say? I must have been bored to tears.

I still am. I'd sooner see Gordon Ramsay make a risotto variant.

Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 RE: Shark Tank Max Headroom 01-21-12 1
   RE: Shark Tank foonermints 01-24-12 2
   RE: Shark Tank agman 03-25-12 3
       Too Bad foonermints 04-17-12 4
           RE: Too Bad agman 05-07-12 5
           RE: Too Bad Agman2 02-05-16 6
               RE: Too Bad Agman2 02-26-16 7
                   RE: Too Bad kidflash212 07-10-16 8

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

Max Headroom 10069 desperate attention whore postings

01-21-12, 11:42 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Max%20Headroom Click to send private message to Max%20Headroom Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "RE: Shark Tank"
You just wish you could've gotten in on the last deal, the nightclub one. You and Sandee could run the LA operation the guy planned to start.

I found Shark Tank to be moderately entertaining.

Remove | Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

01-24-12, 07:29 PM (EST)
Click to EMail foonermints Click to send private message to foonermints Click to view user profile Click to send message via ICQ Click to check IP address of the poster
2. "RE: Shark Tank"
I think that operation belonged more on Fear Factor.

Club Agman!

agman 11166 desperate attention whore postings

03-25-12, 12:42 PM (EST)
Click to EMail agman Click to send private message to agman Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
3. "RE: Shark Tank"
LAST EDITED ON 03-25-12 AT 12:43 PM (EST)

Sh!T I was bored last night and saw the rerun of that one!!!!! ZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZ

~~I'm out

04-17-12, 10:28 PM (EST)
4. "Too Bad"
You missed The Crazy that could make electricity for free and provide gold as a waste product.

Now, the Copa de Vino guy was really nuts.

agman 11166 desperate attention whore postings

05-07-12, 02:34 PM (EST)
Click to EMail agman Click to send private message to agman Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
5. "RE: Too Bad"

OMG unbelievable!

spelled out by Tribe

Agman2 2707 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Survivor-themed Cruise Spokesperson"

02-05-16, 02:10 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Agman2 Click to send private message to Agman2 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
6. "RE: Too Bad"
Saw a rerun of that episode, it wasn't that bad.

Agman2 2707 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Survivor-themed Cruise Spokesperson"

02-26-16, 12:11 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Agman2 Click to send private message to Agman2 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
7. "RE: Too Bad"
What I really meant to say was that it sucked! Yea, that' right!

kidflash212 4815 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Stuff Magazine Centerfold"

07-10-16, 01:50 PM (EST)
Click to EMail kidflash212 Click to send private message to kidflash212 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
8. "RE: Too Bad"
Is it still on?

Lock | Archive | Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •