The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Stop WAR in Ukraine ! http://twitter.com/@euromaidan
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"Million Dollar Listing"
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)

Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences Other Reality TV Shows Forum (Protected)
Original message

mrc 10094 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

08-17-08, 03:11 PM (EST)
Click to EMail mrc Click to send private message to mrc Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
"Million Dollar Listing"
This is my favorite new show. I hate all three of these prima donnas, although Madison is my least hated.

I *so* want Chad's hair. *rolls eyes*

Sigs by Bob about chalk dust. Pretty exciting stuff

Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 RE: Million Dollar Listing batts 08-22-08 1
   RE: Million Dollar Listing Agman2 02-26-16 15
 RE: Million Dollar Listing Silvergirl1 08-22-08 2
 RE: Million Dollar Listing toddE 08-22-08 3
 RE: Million Dollar Listing mrc 08-28-08 4
 RE: Million Dollar Listing batts 09-03-08 5
   RE: Million Dollar Listing BOYmeetsREALITY 09-07-08 6
 RE: Million Dollar Listing BOYmeetsREALITY 09-10-08 7
 Million Dollar Listing Season II batts 10-21-09 8
   RE: Million Dollar Listing Season I... mrc 10-22-09 9
 RE: Million Dollar Listing mrc 11-30-09 10
 Season 3 mrc 02-14-11 11
   RE: Season 3 mrc 03-23-11 12
 RE: Million Dollar Listing Agman2 01-26-16 13
   RE: Million Dollar Listing kidflash212 07-10-16 16
 RE: Million Dollar Listing Agman2 02-18-16 14

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

batts 1731 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Peanut Festival Grand Marshall"

08-22-08, 03:17 PM (EST)
Click to EMail batts Click to send private message to batts Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "RE: Million Dollar Listing"
I like Madison a little, but I can't stand the others. Chad comes across as very creepy, and suspicious.

Remove | Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

Agman2 2707 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Survivor-themed Cruise Spokesperson"

02-26-16, 11:41 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Agman2 Click to send private message to Agman2 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
15. "RE: Million Dollar Listing"
I never liked any of them!

Silvergirl1 9341 desperate attention whore postings

08-22-08, 05:16 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Silvergirl1 Click to send private message to Silvergirl1 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
2. "RE: Million Dollar Listing"
LAST EDITED ON 08-22-08 AT 05:16 PM (EST)

I enjoy looking at the overpriced real estate. The boys are good hate targets, especially Chad, because he looks and acts so strange. The conversation he had with his father at the dinner table was very strange for a 30 year old man. I want his car, though.

Surfkitten summer sigshop 2008

toddE 1433 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Beef Jerky Spokesperson"

08-22-08, 06:25 PM (EST)
Click to EMail toddE Click to send private message to toddE Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
3. "RE: Million Dollar Listing"
Madison is "polyamorous" and says his therapist invented that word. Got to love Madison.

Chad is bizarre and creepy. Will Spencer Pratt become his BFF?

08-28-08, 09:01 AM (EST)
Click to EMail mrc Click to send private message to mrc Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
4. "RE: Million Dollar Listing"
I hope that Chad's obsession with putting everything in sandwich bags is a put-on. Talk about anal.

A SHARper Image

09-03-08, 08:51 PM (EST)
Click to EMail batts Click to send private message to batts Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
5. "RE: Million Dollar Listing"
LMAO when the Middle Eastern man and his son referred to Josh as 'Gay Pride'.

Here's my question though. How does the guy and his son come up with
a mysterious 10 million dollar buyer, when Josh says the property is worth around 7 million. A property bought for ... 4 million... just a year ago? Something fishy goin on here.
Do properties double in value every year in the 'BU'? Will properies selling for 10 Million be selling for 40 Million in 2 years? I don't think sooooooo...

My guess is, and this is just a guess, that the middle-eastern guy and his son, sold the property to some oil giant, who didn't know he could get the property (or a comperable property) for several million less, and somehow use dumb @§§ Josh to provide the paperwork.

Anyone?

BOYmeetsREALITY 308 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Cooking Show Host"

09-07-08, 12:43 PM (EST)
Click to EMail BOYmeetsREALITY Click to send private message to BOYmeetsREALITY Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
6. "RE: Million Dollar Listing"
HAHA!

MADISON is my new favorite thing to watch on TV!
Quite the "polyamorous" hottie! WTF?!?!?!

On the other hand, Josh and Chad drive me insane!

I'll admit, though, that the whole series leaves me a bit creeped out if this is the way things truly go down in California real estate! Apparently ANYBODY really CAN get a license and start selling properties. It's their good fortune that they sell in an insanely overpriced market.

I've got friends in the same industry who could work their a$$es off to sell dozens of houses here in the Northeast to make the commission those kids make in one sale. Right place, right time, I guess! HAHA!

WTF is up with Chad's hair style and His overall lack of any discernible social skills? V-V-cakes? Really? Come on already!

Something about Josh I kinda liked in the beginning, but after seeing him dealing with his Grandma Hitler, I realize this poor guy might just be damaged beyond repair!

FUN TO WATCH ALL THEY WAY AROUND!

BOYmeetsREALITY 308 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Cooking Show Host"

09-10-08, 08:47 AM (EST)
Click to EMail BOYmeetsREALITY Click to send private message to BOYmeetsREALITY Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
7. "RE: Million Dollar Listing"
LAST EDITED ON 09-10-08 AT 08:49 AM (EST)

OK....so it ended....NOW WHAT?

DO they bring the same 3 back again for another season?

I hope they can find 3 Realtors that can be taken more seriously than these. Seriously, I wanted to break my TV when CHAD made $167K on one sale! HAHA!

That's 3 seriously messed up - yet very wealthy - young guys out there! All for being in the right place at the right time!

Nice show of maturity getting into a pi$$ing match right in front of the guy who's writing your cover story interview! HAHA!

Madison, I shall miss you and your polyamorous smile! HAHA! Guess last night he pretty much came out of the closet for good!

10-21-09, 04:21 PM (EST)
8. "Million Dollar Listing Season II"
Boymeetsreality's comment about seeing Josh dealing with his Grandma Hitler made me laugh.

It's Season II and our 3 spoiled, pampered Real Estaty Agents are back.

I might get me a Chadwig for Halloween, and scare everybody.

agman halloween!

10-22-09, 05:36 PM (EST)
9. "RE: Million Dollar Listing Season II"
I recommend it.

A SHARper Image

11-30-09, 04:31 PM (EST)
10. "RE: Million Dollar Listing"
Chad changed his hair!!! Could anyone tell? Me neither. And he loves his career and stoopid dog more than his GF.

Josh is having stress-related memory problems. He's also having an affair with a dog.

Once again, Madison is the only sane one. I guess he has to play the straight man (ironically) to the other two idjits.

Arkified

02-14-11, 12:52 PM (EST)
11. "Season 3"
Who woulda thought? The new Josh makes me miss Chad.

Arkified

03-23-11, 03:32 PM (EST)
12. "RE: Season 3"
!. Josh Altman is growing on me.

2. Josh Flagg is gay. Huh. I didn't see that coming.

Arkified

01-26-16, 07:43 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Agman2 Click to send private message to Agman2 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
13. "RE: Million Dollar Listing"
That show was funny for a little while. The three real estate agents got on my nerves too much though.

kidflash212 4813 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Stuff Magazine Centerfold"

07-10-16, 01:49 PM (EST)
Click to EMail kidflash212 Click to send private message to kidflash212 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
16. "RE: Million Dollar Listing"

02-18-16, 03:54 PM (EST)
14. "RE: Million Dollar Listing"
bumptity bump bump bump

Lock | Archive | Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •