The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Stop WAR in Ukraine ! http://twitter.com/@euromaidan
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"Deadliest Catch"
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)

Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences Other Reality TV Shows Forum (Protected)
Original message

udg 3381 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Car Show Celebrity"

05-30-12, 06:30 PM (EST)
Click to EMail udg Click to send private message to udg Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
"Deadliest Catch"
I can't believe how calm and reasonable Keith has been this season. Meanwhile, Wild Bill needs some serious parenting classes! When you're threatening to backhand your grown son, and he's flinching, you've got bigger issues than whether or not he can throw the hook.

Thanks to tribephyl for the sigpic!

Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 RE: Deadliest Catch batts 06-04-12 1
 RE: Deadliest Catch udg 06-28-12 2
   RE: Deadliest Catch HobbsofMI 07-05-12 3
       RE: Deadliest Catch rasslinmomma 07-28-12 4
 RE: Deadliest Catch udg 05-21-13 5
 S10 started tonight udg 04-23-14 6
   RE: S10 started tonight Agman2 01-25-15 7
   RE: S10 started tonight Agman2 01-12-16 8
       RE: S10 started tonight kidflash212 07-10-16 9

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

batts 1731 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Peanut Festival Grand Marshall"

06-04-12, 08:38 PM (EST)
Click to EMail batts Click to send private message to batts Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "RE: Deadliest Catch"
My sentiments exactly. Thanks for starting the thresd for the new season.
Looks like Josh is doin pretty good. Glad he's on (IMO) the best boat.
  Remove | Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

06-28-12, 01:41 AM (EST)
Click to EMail udg Click to send private message to udg Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
2. "RE: Deadliest Catch"
What a crazy season! I can't believe there weren't serious injuries from that falling ice.

Keith is still acting like a mature adult. I wonder how much of that is that he's catching a s***-ton of crab, and how much of it is drugs/therapy. I know he has a young daughter. This behavior changes can only be good for her.

HobbsofMI 16055 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

07-05-12, 12:56 PM (EST)
Click to EMail HobbsofMI Click to send private message to HobbsofMI Click to view user profile Click to send message via ICQ Click to check IP address of the poster
3. "RE: Deadliest Catch"
The After the Catch was very interesting this week with going into the homes. Elliot is so messed in the head plus they laid it out to Jake to get your act together or quit.

sig Syren, bouncy by IceCat, bobble head by Tribephyl, and snoglobe by agman

rasslinmomma 938 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Fitness Correspondent"

07-28-12, 02:14 AM (EST)
Click to EMail rasslinmomma Click to send private message to rasslinmomma Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
4. "RE: Deadliest Catch"
After watching the finale, it doesn't look like Jake Harris will make it back for next season. He looked like one of the "Faces of Meth" at Jake Anderson's wedding. I hope he manages to pull it together soon.

Tribe is so good to me!

05-21-13, 11:48 PM (EST)
5. "RE: Deadliest Catch"
They're back. I think we're 5 episodes in as of tonight. So far, Junior has betrayed the trust of two other captains for no good reason. I'm guessing he won't get a 3rd chance.

04-23-14, 00:35 AM (EST)
6. "S10 started tonight"
It's Season TEN! Whose watching?

Agman2 2707 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Survivor-themed Cruise Spokesperson"

01-25-15, 01:07 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Agman2 Click to send private message to Agman2 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
7. "RE: S10 started tonight"
I have had a difficult time getting into this show. I don't know why though

Agman2 2707 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Survivor-themed Cruise Spokesperson"

01-12-16, 03:45 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Agman2 Click to send private message to Agman2 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
8. "RE: S10 started tonight"
I tried to.

kidflash212 4717 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Stuff Magazine Centerfold"

07-10-16, 12:36 PM (EST)
Click to EMail kidflash212 Click to send private message to kidflash212 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
9. "RE: S10 started tonight"
I didn't try.

Lock | Archive | Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •