The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Stop WAR in Ukraine ! http://twitter.com/@euromaidan
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"Celebrity Fit Club Men against the Woman"
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)

Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences Other Reality TV Shows Forum (Protected)
Original message

Snidget 44369 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

04-23-07, 06:00 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Snidget Click to send private message to Snidget Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
"Celebrity Fit Club Men against the Woman"
Kimberley Locke, singer
Maureen McCormick, actress/singer
Da Brat, rapper/actress
Tiffany, former dance-pop singer

Dustin Diamond, actor/comedian (team captain)
Warren G, rapper/producer
Cledus T. Judd, singer/comedian
Ross Mathews, comedian

Yikes, can Dustin Diamond be more obnoxious?

Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 RE: Celebrity Fit Club Men against ... eire_heart74 04-24-07 1
   RE: Celebrity Fit Club Men against ... Snidget 04-24-07 2
       RE: Celebrity Fit Club Men against ... eire_heart74 04-24-07 3
           RE: Celebrity Fit Club Men against ... ginger 04-25-07 4
               RE: Celebrity Fit Club Men against ... Magnolia_Rocker 04-25-07 5
 RE: Celebrity Fit Club Men against ... tamarama 04-29-07 6
   RE: Celebrity Fit Club Men against ... Snidget 04-30-07 7
   RE: Celebrity Fit Club Men against ... eire_heart74 04-30-07 8
       RE: Celebrity Fit Club Men against ... Snidget 04-30-07 9
           RE: Celebrity Fit Club Men against ... tamarama 04-30-07 10
               RE: Celebrity Fit Club Men against ... toddE 05-05-07 13
                   RE: Celebrity Fit Club Men against ... tamarama 05-06-07 14
 RE: Celebrity Fit Club Men against ... eire_heart74 04-30-07 11
   RE: Celebrity Fit Club Men against ... Ricky 05-03-07 12
 RE: Celebrity Fit Club Men against ... eire_heart74 05-07-07 15
 RE: Celebrity Fit Club Men against ... maryellennaco 05-07-07 16
 RE: Celebrity Fit Club Men against ... Magnolia_Rocker 05-07-07 17
   RE: Celebrity Fit Club Men against ... eire_heart74 05-07-07 18
       RE: Celebrity Fit Club Men against ... JessicaRN 05-07-07 19
 VH1's spoil-all previews. Estee 05-14-07 20
   RE: VH1's spoil-all previews. eire_heart74 05-14-07 21
       RE: VH1's spoil-all previews. Magnolia_Rocker 05-15-07 22
           RE: VH1's spoil-all previews. redheaded_sweetheart 05-20-07 23
               RE: VH1's spoil-all previews. eire_heart74 05-21-07 24
               RE: VH1's spoil-all previews. AshLanie 05-28-07 28
 RE: Celebrity Fit Club Men against ... maryellennaco 05-23-07 25
   RE: Celebrity Fit Club Men against ... eire_heart74 05-25-07 26
       RE: Celebrity Fit Club Men against ... tamarama 05-27-07 27
 RE: Celebrity Fit Club Men against ... eire_heart74 05-28-07 29
   RE: Celebrity Fit Club Men against ... Wacko Jacko 05-31-07 30
       RE: Celebrity Fit Club Men against ... Snidget 05-31-07 31
 RE: Celebrity Fit Club Men against ... eire_heart74 06-12-07 32
 Season Finale. Snidget 06-17-07 33
   RE: Season Finale. eire_heart74 06-18-07 34
       RE: Season Finale. Snidget 06-18-07 35
           Fairness. Estee 06-18-07 36
               RE: Fairness. Snidget 06-18-07 37
                   RE: Fairness. Estee 06-18-07 38
 The finale's secondary theme. Estee 06-18-07 39
   RE: The finale's secondary theme. ginger 06-25-07 40
 RE: Celebrity Fit Club Men against ... Agman2 01-25-16 41
   RE: Celebrity Fit Club Men against ... kidflash212 07-10-16 42

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

eire_heart74 1231 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Politically Incorrect Guest"

04-24-07, 08:52 AM (EST)
Click to EMail eire_heart74 Click to send private message to eire_heart74 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "RE: Celebrity Fit Club Men against the Woman"
In the small bits I have caught, he may set a new record is being a jerk. Might even pass Jefff Conaway ego for being on a tv show from 20 years ago.

Remove | Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

04-24-07, 11:21 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Snidget Click to send private message to Snidget Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
2. "RE: Celebrity Fit Club Men against the Woman"
Most of the obnoxiousness in the past has been at least moderately entertaining and I don't remember so much of it being sabotage-like.

Come to the dark side and eat pizza comments, etc.

I mean there is not liking authority, but I hope he can at least get to where he isn't trying to screw up his fellow castmates.

04-24-07, 09:15 PM (EST)
Click to EMail eire_heart74 Click to send private message to eire_heart74 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
3. "RE: Celebrity Fit Club Men against the Woman"

>I mean there is not liking
>authority, but I hope he
>can at least get to
>where he isn't trying to
>screw up his fellow castmates.

I would hope so too. It's one thing to want to beat your fellow cast mate to win a prize but at the end of the day, when they do the weigh ins, you do see the whole cast clapping when they hear how much the person's lost. Maybe not as loudly as a team mate but they are being supportive.

The psychoanalyist comment to get him to shut his mouth was awesome! I think I'm going to like her.

I have a strange feeling in a last ditch attempt to get tv time, Dustin has decided to be an ahole on tv to get as much camera time as possible. Oh yeah being a jerk will surely get that career back on track Screech. Just like that sex tape did. Or Boxing Celebrity gig did.

ginger 22512 desperate attention whore postings

04-25-07, 03:53 PM (EST)
Click to EMail ginger Click to send private message to ginger Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
4. "RE: Celebrity Fit Club Men against the Woman"
The Bonaduce school of reality publicity!

I think Screetch is a tool and is purposely acting up. I think they hired him to do so.

Still, I like this show. I am really feeling for Marcia Brady...it's not so much that she's gained a few lbs, but she dresses like Emily Dickenson. And she seems so sad.

I thought Da Brat was pretty funny going head to head with Sarge. Unfortunately, I think she's now crushing on him and we can't expect too many more fireworks from that direction.

WTF did Tiffany do to her hair?

Magnolia_Rocker 2139 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Roller Coaster Inaugurator"

04-25-07, 04:00 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Magnolia_Rocker Click to send private message to Magnolia_Rocker Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
5. "RE: Celebrity Fit Club Men against the Woman"
I have this on DVR waiting to watch. So I guess Tiffany has gone down a bit since her Playboy debut eh?

Snidget Mommyfied me!

tamarama 1785 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Herbal Healing Drugs Endorser"

04-29-07, 11:36 PM (EST)
Click to EMail tamarama Click to send private message to tamarama Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
6. "RE: Celebrity Fit Club Men against the Woman"
Diamond is the most foul I have seen in...my memory. And no, it's not entertaining.

He's got a real fixation on Kim Locke - keeps bringing up that she "lost" on another tv show.

During one juvenile tantrum, Ross the Intern & Maureen McCormick were trying to talk him down as he was bashing Kim. He launches into "I grew up in this business. I've been in this business for 22 years!" Mind you, he's saying this to Maureen. He continues, "She's playing with the big dogs!" (referring to Kim.)

Maureen - gotta love her - chimes in with "None of us are big dogs." Yay!

(BTW, according to IMDB, his earliest TV or film credit is 1987. That's 20 years ago. His 'break,' Saved by the Bell, started in 1989. Did he do stage work starting in 1985? Is he just really bad at math? Or is he making crap up?)

Maybe his 'big' break was longer ago than Kim's, but I'm guessing that currently her career is more relevant than his.

I gotta say, though, it was fun watching Ross & Warren G boxing together - talk about an odd couple. They're cute. The others all seem to be motivated & pulling for each other. Nice.

It's my first time watching this show, so I have a question -- They said this is a 100 day program. Do they live at home for the most part & just meet for weigh-ins & special challenges? How often does this happen? Was this filmed last year, or is it going on now (allowing time to edit each ep, of course)?

04-30-07, 07:19 AM (EST)
7. "RE: Celebrity Fit Club Men against the Woman"
Most of the time they are out in their life and just meet for the fit camps and weigh-ins. Sometimes they get visits when they need extra support.

Most of the weigh-ins are about two weeks apart but they do have some that are one week apart. I think they usually do the fit camp and weigh-ins close together in time (like next day or later the same day)

I think they at least have some of it filmed already, but I don't know if they have finished the season when they start airing the shows.

04-30-07, 07:35 AM (EST)
8. "RE: Celebrity Fit Club Men against the Woman"

>Maybe his 'big' break was longer
>ago than Kim's, but I'm
>guessing that currently her career
>is more relevant than his.

I would certain say so. He seems to have a lot of "issues" with his fame as Screech. And I can imagine it's valid to get pissed off if people call you by a characters name, they don't mean it in malious. He really needs to chill the hell out. Not to mention he throws his fame around saying how he's a "big dog" but at the same time resents the hell out of it by being pissed off that people only know him as Screech. Huh?

So Kim lost on a show? Well so did Clay Akein and he's not doing to shabby either. I think most teens or young twenty somethings are going to know her before him.

But good Da Brat for calling him out on his crap. She got right to the point. Camera time hog!

04-30-07, 09:09 AM (EST)
9. "RE: Celebrity Fit Club Men against the Woman"
Two words for him harping on Kimberly being a "loser"

Projection much?

It's a tribe creation!

04-30-07, 04:08 PM (EST)
Click to EMail tamarama Click to send private message to tamarama Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
10. "RE: Celebrity Fit Club Men against the Woman"
>>Projection much?<<

No kidding! If y'all don't mind a longish story...

I'm in Milwaukee. The jerk lives around here now -- town is Port Washington. DEFINITELY NOT Milwaukee despite what they said on the show. (Can't even call it a suburb of.)

If I may speak for my neighbors, we are mortified to have him living near us. Our local news carried the "foreclosure" story before he started the T-shirt website, and you should have heard the morning radio peeps trashing him the next day...then came the website, more news coverage – now some national, more embarrassment. Now he's spouting off about "Wisconsin beer & cheese?" Around here, we hate that almost as much as we hate Laverne & Shirley. We hate him.

So I was checking out IMDB last night, & I saw that he's got a film 'in production.' Well goody - he's actually working.

Clicked on it - Doh!
The only name I recognize is a LOCAL MILWAUKEE guy. I know this dude, and he's a freak. A talentless freak. To give you an idea of this guy's abilities/stature in the biz: He was in the film "Coven" which was the subject of the documentary "American Movie." “Coven” was a piece of crap filmed by a pathetic, talent-free Kevin Smith wannabe. One might say “hobbyist.” One would be gilding the lily.

Dustin’s so superior to Kim Locke he’s doing THAT kind of film? Lawd.

(and thanks for the info on the show Snidge!)

toddE 1433 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Beef Jerky Spokesperson"

05-05-07, 01:17 PM (EST)
Click to EMail toddE Click to send private message to toddE Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
13. "RE: Celebrity Fit Club Men against the Woman"
I just want to say that American Movie is one of the 10 best movies I have ever seen.

I love it so much! It's hilarious, and interesting, and poignant and real. It actually brings tears to my eyes. I would be proud to have any kind of connection to that film. (Unlike the ouvre of Dustin Diamond).

05-06-07, 10:46 PM (EST)
14. "RE: Celebrity Fit Club Men against the Woman"
Agree on "American Movie"

...just want to make sure that folks know I'm dogging the subject of AM, "Coven" -- not "American Movie" itself.

04-30-07, 08:29 PM (EST)
11. "RE: Celebrity Fit Club Men against the Woman"
What do you all think his motive is for trying to prove you can eat crap and still lose like that? I loved Dr Ian calling him to the carpet and told him he was lying in his food log.

Ok maybe he wants to eat what he wants and still look good and yeah some people are just born that way and can. (my husband is 41 and eats like a teen age boy. Skinny as a stick and drives me crazy but his whole family is a bunch of bean poles) But seeing as he has a gut, time caught up with him and his crap diet. Be an adult about it. Diet, work out, have things in moderation.

Nope, he's got to prove them all wrong. Whatever

Ricky 1106 desperate attention whore postings

05-03-07, 08:48 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Ricky Click to send private message to Ricky Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
12. "RE: Celebrity Fit Club Men against the Woman"
He lost 9 pounds last week so I don't really think he's eating a lot of junk, he's just saying he is. Everything Dustin does and says is just for shock value to get more camera time.

"A new broom sweeps clean, but the old broom knows the corners" - Martin, First loser on The Apprentice LA

05-07-07, 08:08 AM (EST)
15. "RE: Celebrity Fit Club Men against the Woman"
New rule for all future reality shows. If you stalk off the set claiming that you have quit, that's it!! No going back. No pouting and having a whole cast go after you. Get your crap and get out!!!

Even Dr Ian doesn't want to be bothered with Dustin. Just go home!!! He's just there to be drama queen on tv. Is he is so deluded that he thinks this will be the big break into serious legit acting? Or such an attention seeking ho that this is a last ditch for camera time?

maryellennaco 1084 desperate attention whore postings

05-07-07, 12:02 PM (EST)
Click to EMail maryellennaco Click to send private message to maryellennaco Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
16. "RE: Celebrity Fit Club Men against the Woman"
Complete & Utter DAW, Dustin Diamond. UGH! He couldn't be more obnoxious if he TRIED. And I agree with whoever said it upthread, once you QUIT, you're OUTTA THERE! No do-overs!

05-07-07, 01:21 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Magnolia_Rocker Click to send private message to Magnolia_Rocker Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
17. "RE: Celebrity Fit Club Men against the Woman"
Ok, just watched the first three eps this weekend and all I have to say is WTF Dustin???? What's up with the Kimberley hate? Do you have a crush and know that you don't stand a snowball's chance in hell with her?

I was one of the thousands of Saved By The Bell fans. First Jessie goes Skank, then A.C. shows the world he can sulk with the best of them (DWTS) and now Screech has gone all militant. What's next? Kellie decides that she is more comfortable being a guy??

Snidget Mommyfied me!

05-07-07, 02:44 PM (EST)
18. "RE: Celebrity Fit Club Men against the Woman"
What is truly sad is how I notice all the other castmates on the show clap for whoever is weighing in and has lost. Even though they are competing against each other, they are still being supportive and glad for the person's goal coming closer to them.

He is the only one that doesn't clap. He pays attentition though, looking for that chance to make a remark or rolling of the eyes. It's stupid and petty and I wish the cast never went after him to get him back on the show. He wanted to go, here's you hat, what's you hurry and don't let the door hit ya where the good lord split ya.

JessicaRN 1112 desperate attention whore postings

05-07-07, 06:07 PM (EST)
Click to EMail JessicaRN Click to send private message to JessicaRN Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
19. "RE: Celebrity Fit Club Men against the Woman"
Dustin speaks, acts and reacts as if his maturation process stalled around age 10. I think Screech was more mature than Dustin. It's pretty pathetic and so sad that he choses to remain an outsider. However, it is so unfair for the rest of the cast, who are all likable and seem to be committed to the process, and are being overshadowed by a sick, angry man-child. Let him leave.

Estee 57126 desperate attention whore postings

05-14-07, 04:13 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Estee Click to send private message to Estee Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
20. "VH1's spoil-all previews."
In the next episode: Dustin gains five pounds. But don't worry: it's in no way the fault of his personal diet.

The Wikipedia spoilers are looking better all the time.

05-14-07, 07:55 PM (EST)
21. "RE: VH1's spoil-all previews."
Only just caught the latest episode and so Dustin lost weight and looked all sweet and nice. But not for long!

Oh god the previews alone made me want to just reach into the box and shake him.

05-15-07, 08:23 AM (EST)
22. "RE: VH1's spoil-all previews."
Ugh, me too! I really hope their hold on Harvey breaks and he gets to pummle Dustin for a bit. That would be great TV.

Snidget Mommyfied me!

redheaded_sweetheart 276 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Network TV Show Guest Star"

05-20-07, 11:15 PM (EST)
Click to EMail redheaded_sweetheart Click to send private message to redheaded_sweetheart Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
23. "RE: VH1's spoil-all previews."
Everyone keeps asking if Dustin can be more obnoxious...guess what? He can! Just watch tonights episode! I couldn't stand him as Screetch, but Dustin is "a waste of sperm" to quote Harvey.

05-21-07, 07:29 AM (EST)
24. "RE: VH1's spoil-all previews."
Dustin is a waste of time on that show. He just wants to be an attention ho. Here he is bitching about his porn tape getting out when he is the one that leaked it out to begin with. And if his girlfriend/manager is helping him promote it at a porn convention, it just shows you what a "prize" she must be as well.

His button pushing is just beyond stupid now. They should just kick him off the show. His comments about making fun of retarded people in his act was over the line. Did you see how it just crushed Maureen, who has a mentally challenged brother? My heart just ached for her.

AshLanie 895 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Fitness Correspondent"

05-28-07, 07:32 AM (EST)
Click to EMail AshLanie Click to send private message to AshLanie Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
28. "RE: VH1's spoil-all previews."
>Everyone keeps asking if Dustin can
>be more obnoxious...guess what?
>He can! Just watch tonights
>episode! I couldn't
>stand him as Screetch, but
>Dustin is "a waste of
>sperm" to quote Harvey.

I laughed so hard when Harvey said that about dustin.

Did you watch the ending where Dustin agrees to be interviewed?

I do hope he was high cause if he wasn't he is one dumb male. He didn't make any sense.

Sidenote:

Maureen was on Dr Phil's show last week along with one of her brothers.....seems one of her other brothers (After their Mom died) took over the Dad and his fiances...they showed Maureen confronting the Dad and brother.....what a mess tha family is in....It is being said that the brother brainwashed the Dad into thinking that the rest of the siblings are out to get him (The Dad).

It was sad to watch...the accusations that were being said was just hard to watch. They accused Maureen of all kinds of things...from being abusive, to being psycho, to be still a drug addict, etc ec etc....Maureen held her own but never did get any directs answers (proof) of these accusations...The brother kept saying you'll find out soon enough.

Talk about a dysfunctional family...wow, this family is definitely that.

Maureen looked good so am thinking this show happened after the celebrity show.

maryellennaco 1084 desperate attention whore postings

05-23-07, 11:15 PM (EST)
Click to EMail maryellennaco Click to send private message to maryellennaco Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
25. "RE: Celebrity Fit Club Men against the Woman"
"Four feet of Screeeech"??? Dang, that is ridiculous!!! I guess it's time for a "L*ng D*ng Silver Competition.

Then again, maybe NOT.

Dustin is an idiot, but if he likes to argue so much, go to law school. NOW!

Still, a TOTAL IDIOT!

05-25-07, 02:33 PM (EST)
26. "RE: Celebrity Fit Club Men against the Woman"
I just watched on the "E" channel a special about celeb scandal. They actually talked about the "infamous" tape and basically said how it was clear that he made the film and then leaked it himself for the publicity. Several porn excutive basically said it was a terrible film and they doubt it's even his penis in it because there is never a shot of his face and his body at the same time.

God who would want to be known as Screech's penis stand in?

So once again it just shows how full of crap he is.

05-27-07, 12:55 PM (EST)
27. "RE: Celebrity Fit Club Men against the Woman"
HAAAAAA!

I saw that too and was just coming here to post it!

I love that the one producer told us he actually contacted Screech's manager & said he could make some money if he did a sex tape.

XX days later....the tape 'got out.'

(or should I say XXX days later?)
(can't remember, it was something like 59 days)

05-28-07, 12:50 PM (EST)
29. "RE: Celebrity Fit Club Men against the Woman"
So no Dustin this weigh in. I suppose sense got the better of him. Realizing that challenging a former drill sargent to a fight was not the same as doing a fake boxing match with Horshack from Welcome Back Kotter.

Wacko Jacko 2438 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Seventeen Magazine Model"

05-31-07, 10:23 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Wacko%20Jacko Click to send private message to Wacko%20Jacko Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
30. "RE: Celebrity Fit Club Men against the Woman"
Is he and Tiffany back on the show? I watched the first 10 minutes and it looked like they left. I was too tired to stay up.

05-31-07, 10:29 AM (EST)
31. "RE: Celebrity Fit Club Men against the Woman"
Dustin left and did not particpate in this weeks fit camp or weigh in.

Kimberly had not been weighed in at the end of the last show. They did hers at the start. After the blow up with Dustin he left, and Tiffany was too upset to come back in the studio for the last weigh in. She was at all the fit camp and other activities for the week.

It looks like Dustin may come back for next week.

Summertribe and the living is easy!

06-12-07, 10:19 AM (EST)
32. "RE: Celebrity Fit Club Men against the Woman"
So Dustin came back but surprise surprise could not handle the actual physical challenge part of the show. Yes he lost weight but with the help of a fat burner product.

he's wearing a shirt that says "star of the show" and once again looking for ways to push buttons and get everyone all upset.

The producers of that show should of done the right thing and told him to get lost. Oh wait a minute. That woouldnt' be good tv. How pathetic

06-17-07, 10:17 PM (EST)
33. "Season Finale."
Please let this be the last time that waste of Carbon Dustin Diamond ever shows up on my TV ever again.

I was sick of him long ago.

On the one hand I wish they hadn't aired any of his carp even if it would have made telling the story of why he was so disconnected from the cast hard.

On the other hand, I hope every casting director watches the series and refuses to hire him.

06-18-07, 06:44 AM (EST)
34. "RE: Season Finale."

>On the one hand I wish
>they hadn't aired any of
>his carp even if
>it would have made telling
>the story of why he
>was so disconnected from the
>cast hard.
>
>On the other hand, I hope
>every casting director watches the
>series and refuses to hire
>him.

I agree with you. Why feed into his ego by airing it at all?

I don't think he has to many fans now.

06-18-07, 07:22 AM (EST)
35. "RE: Season Finale."
I imagine there is some certain minimum amount of airtime they had to give him and sadly I think what they did air of him was exactly what Dustin wanted them to air of him. Since they are dealing with celebrities I wouldn't be shocked if the contract did include you will get at least X number of minutes per show and probably a X number of minutes total that was more than the minimum per show. Meaning that at least once or twice during the season you'd get more air time than others. After all a lot of them are there in part to generate fans and get their name out there to help other projects.

I think he was thinking he is being the funny and witty anti-hero type. The see I don't have to do it their way but still win in the end, etc.

I'm sure some of it was play acting and he picked a role to portray for the show, but there were enough moments where I think he is authentically that screwed up that he believes his own hype.

I hope he isn't really that much of a turd and just plays one on TV, but I think that maybe he needs to sit down with a therapist and the film because I almost believe he cannot see how he has any responsibility in being the "enemy". I mean there is almost always someone who is not as integrated into the group as others, but when you orchestrate it so the group almost has no choice but to shun you then complain they shunned you, that is messed up.

Although I will say his obnoxiousness did provide some contrast to how much the rest of the cast seemed to really like and support each other and how much the rest of them really did seem to want everyone on the show to do well. Unfortunately the feel good that I wanted to feel for everyone else was hard to do because of Dustin. And he's probably happy he spoiled the warm fuzzies for me.

06-18-07, 08:06 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Estee Click to send private message to Estee Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
36. "Fairness."
1. Carbon did not vocally go after Cletus' daughter. He was just being insulting about Cletus' emotional state.

2. Cletus should have beat him into a thin red smear anyway.

The good thing about this finale: Carbon's odds of having someone turn him into a splintered mass of screaming fragments have increased by approximately eight million percent. The bad thing: it hasn't happened yet. But give it time. He's got a girlfriend. She can't possibly hold back the urge to kill forever.

Actually, let's hope they stay together for the rest of their lives. Otherwise, you have to believe VH1 will start planning The Flavor Of Carbon five seconds after they break up.

Thirteen pounds, huh? Yeah, and he used every dodge known to jockeys in order to get himself under a critical number in a hurry. He was caught using the sauna for quick water weight loss, and we can probably add a few other stable tricks to his resume, starting with a complete colon cleansing (which never got the same material out of his skull) and moving on through body wraps, more fat burners, and quite possibly just a small touch of emergency liposuction (again missing the skull). It's just logical. And possibly truthful. How can he possibly complain about it?

Did you ever think Brat would wind up among the most sympathetic people in the cast?

06-18-07, 08:14 AM (EST)
37. "RE: Fairness."
Yep it wasn't the daughter he was going after, but Cletus' emotional reaction to the daughter, but Waste.O.Carbon surely knew that it would set Cletus off.

The way he was screeching about his lawyer and hostile work environment I almost think that he was trying to get hit so he could sue VH1 and that is how he hoped he could pay off the note to his house.

Yep, any celeb knows how to lose 13 pounds to fit into some designer dud for a red carpet. The point of the show is to not do those things as the weight comes back hard and fast after that and I would guess a fair number of fit clubers end up at the weight they are from those quick fixes backfiring in the long run.

Who knew? Brat? Sigh.

06-18-07, 08:48 AM (EST)
38. "RE: Fairness."
I almost think that he was trying to get hit so he could sue VH1 and that is how he hoped he could pay off the note to his house.

If so, he didn't think it out. Typical Carbon: he started trying to bring in the legal action before the assault. The correct order is 'get hit, get hurt, get court date'. Of course, he does seem to make a career out of avoiding pain -- notice we didn't get any footage from his showing up for Harvey's boot camp? And why? Because he didn't show up. He had enough time to squeeze a fitness program into his busy Z-list schedule, but a boot camp stop was just too much work --

-- wrong. Carbon will not let himself enter a situation he doesn't think he can control. The person controlling boot camp is the drill sargeant. And it's a pity Carbon didn't show up, really, because he would have been treated as a boot.

Well, maybe Brat will think of -- something. Sure. Right. That's what we'll call it. 'Something.'

06-18-07, 08:50 AM (EST)
39. "The finale's secondary theme."
'Who wants to sleep with Harvey?'

Apparently just about everybody.

Seriously. Brat's got some competition...

I didn't know if Harvey was going to die laughing at Ross's belly rub line or just make Ross die on the spot. Cause of death: push-ups. Lots and lots of push-ups.

ginger 22512 desperate attention whore postings

06-25-07, 05:42 PM (EST)
Click to EMail ginger Click to send private message to ginger Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
40. "RE: The finale's secondary theme."
Brat looked far more...girlie at the end than I'd ever seen her, that's for sure.

Still like the way Harvey says "feetness" for "fitness." The Celebrity Feet Club.

Agman2 2707 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Survivor-themed Cruise Spokesperson"

01-25-16, 06:02 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Agman2 Click to send private message to Agman2 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
41. "RE: Celebrity Fit Club Men against the Woman"
Did this actually happen?

kidflash212 4744 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Stuff Magazine Centerfold"

07-10-16, 12:55 PM (EST)
Click to EMail kidflash212 Click to send private message to kidflash212 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
42. "RE: Celebrity Fit Club Men against the Woman"
There is really a Cletus Judd?

Lock | Archive | Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •