The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Stop WAR in Ukraine ! http://twitter.com/@euromaidan
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"Queen Bee's"
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)

Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences Other Reality TV Shows Forum (Protected)
Original message

Dianimal59 19 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Got Milk? Spokesperson"

07-16-08, 07:52 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Dianimal59 Click to send private message to Dianimal59 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
"Queen Bee's"
Whilst bored and channel surfing last night, I ran across this show on 'The N' network? Never heard of it before but it's apparently a teen network. The show airs Fridays @ 8:30 pm. Concept from the website:

"Seven queen bees think they're competing to be the biggest diva, but instead they find they've been sent to LA by fed-up friends and family to get a mean-girl makeover. The girl who changes the most will win $25,000. But, for these bossy backstabbers, change isn't easy and Dr. Michelle (The Tyra Banks Show) and Yoanna House (America's Top Model) have their work cut out for them. Can these meanie babies bloom into sweeties? You'll have to watch to find out.

This time, the mean girls get stung."

Yes, they are very self-centered mean girls, each thinking that they are the most beautiful, deserving, etc. They are wrong...
The first episode had the girls competing in a beauty pageant. The twist? Blind Judges, lol.

The girls are awarded weekly Gold Stars for growth or have a star taken away for bad behavior. Each received a star in week one for just being there and later was awarded another star, had their star removed, or nothing. The girl with the most gold stars at the end gets the $25,000.

Anyone else watch this?

Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 RE: Queen Bee's Starshine 08-08-08 1
 RE: Queen Bee's Estee 08-08-08 2
 RE: Queen Bee's Starshine 08-16-08 3
   RE: Queen Bee's Dianimal59 08-18-08 4
       RE: Queen Bee's Starshine 08-20-08 6
           RE: Queen Bee's Dianimal59 08-26-08 7
 RE: Queen Bee's toddE 08-18-08 5
   RE: Queen Bee's Dianimal59 08-26-08 8
       MTV MARATHON - 10/10 - 11:00 am Dianimal59 10-10-08 9
 RE: Queen Bee's Agman2 01-26-16 10
   RE: Queen Bee's kidflash212 07-10-16 11

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

Starshine 5033 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

08-08-08, 04:11 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Starshine Click to send private message to Starshine Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "RE: Queen Bee's"
I hate to admit it, but I love this show. I am so impressed by the way that (most) of the girls are changing.

This strikes me as a show in the mould of "The Biggest Loser", in that it is not a competitive show, and that people are really learning things and changing.

It isn't about the money (barring one obvious exception), even Brittney seems to be more worried about how people see her now, I'm suprpised when you tell me that it is on a small channel, because it seems like a really good show.

Remove | Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

Estee 57126 desperate attention whore postings

08-08-08, 08:13 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Estee Click to send private message to Estee Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
2. "RE: Queen Bee's"
I think I'm in the same position as most of the board: while I might be curious to watch it, the only way to get the N is to pay out to about the fiftieth tier on my local dish network. It's something like Channel 2,395 on the option package.

08-16-08, 11:30 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Starshine Click to send private message to Starshine Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
3. "RE: Queen Bee's"
I know that no-one except Dianimal59 and I are watching this show but... There must be so much we are not seeing. Brittney goes home and Shavon gets a star! wtf?

Brittney tried to teach her chap to sing, Shavon was just "yeah read this". OK Brittney asked to go home, but she was being attacked from all directions at the time, and in my sight just needed some time, Shavon is just a ##### (in the American sense of the word) her reaction after her return, I would have kicked her out then.

Anyway, Camille or Michelle to win!

A great show watch it if it ever comes on a more popular channel.

08-18-08, 07:14 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Dianimal59 Click to send private message to Dianimal59 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
4. "RE: Queen Bee's"
There must be
>so much we are not
>seeing. Brittney goes home and
>Shavon gets a star! wtf?
>
>
Shavon is
>just a ##### (in the
>American sense of the word)
>her reaction after her return,
>I would have kicked her
>out then.
>
>Anyway, Camille or Michelle to win!

Hi Starshine,
I was out of town and finally caught up on episodes.

I absolutely Agree, Shavon is a total @#&%!!!!
She should have gone after group when she was laughing and smirking. I cannot stand her. And after her message from her sister, she didn't 'get' it. She should have had a star taken away. She is totally fake.
I can't believe she is still on the show. They are really letting her get away with too much.

I think Brittany just didn't get it, too young maybe? It's good she was eliminated, being there wasn't doing her a bit of good considering she was continually getting attacked.

I can see Camille or Michelle as the winner but I would also put Stassi in the top. Kiana is a sneaky little @#%&! and I can't get past Gisabel's enormous FACE, lol.

Estee, sorry you don't get the channel. Hopefully, another network will pick it up. I can see Style or Lifetime getting a rerun of the season. There are excerpts but no full episodes on youtube.

08-20-08, 08:23 AM (EST)
6. "RE: Queen Bee's"
Just watched "Jealousy", and agree with you Shavon doesn't seem to be getting better, Camilles reaction to her BFs message seemed reasonable, Shavons to her sisters seemed a bit like "care? Me?"

I suppose that they need to make someone a villain for both of us (the audience), even if a real villain on this show would be kicked off really quickly. Shavon giving a minute of her phone call to Stassi really surprised me, I thought she would give it to Kianna, Shavons comments that she and Stassi were really similar made me think that maybe those two are becoming friends now.

As to the challenge! Never seen so much passive agressive behaviour, and I loved the way that once someone was on the poster they wanted to stop the discussion, glad that the doc spotted that one!

Whilst I do like Camille I worry that she actually seemed OK at the start (apart from the sunglasses thing), so is she really changing? Gisbel (I agree with you on the face thing) and Michelle seem to be changing a lot more, however who can see into anothers soul?

Looks like Kianna will go next week, surprised in a way, OK that apology was forced on her to an extent, but when this started you would not have persuaded her to apologise to anyone for anything. I suppose that you cannot just coast any more.

My one fear is that some of these girls are smoothe operators, and are putting things on just for the prize money, I suppose it was a necessary hook to get them to stay for the first week, now I just think that it muddies the waters a little.

08-26-08, 05:29 PM (EST)
7. "RE: Queen Bee's"
I agree, we do need a villain and I feel that Shavon fits the bill nicely.

The 'Gossip' episode - Shavon was So phony and jumped on Stassi to the point of taking her to the bathroom and just kept on with her unrelenting attacks.

Then Shavon gets 2 stars?! WTF??? OMG. I pray she doesn't win.

I have decided that I hope Camille, Michelle, or Stassi wins. Gisabel(?), seems like a nice girl but I just can't get past her face. no pun intended, lol.

toddE 1433 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Beef Jerky Spokesperson"

08-18-08, 04:35 PM (EST)
Click to EMail toddE Click to send private message to toddE Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
5. "RE: Queen Bee's"
I have to say that I tuned in for one reason: I am a huge fan of Yoanna House, my all time favorite ANTM contestant. I am so happy to see her working and looking good.

And good though she looks, I have to say I greatly preferred her short spiky hair from ANTM.

Much as I love Yoanna, she doesn't get enough screen time to justify my continued watching of this program.

08-26-08, 05:32 PM (EST)
8. "RE: Queen Bee's"
>I have to say that I
>tuned in for one reason:
> I am a huge
>fan of Yoanna House, my
>all time favorite ANTM contestant.
> I am so happy
>to see her working and
>looking good.
>
>And good though she looks, I
>have to say I greatly
>preferred her short spiky hair
>from ANTM.
>
>Much as I love Yoanna, she
>doesn't get enough screen time
>to justify my continued watching
>of this program.
>

I have to say that I was shocked by Yoanna's hair. I loved her ANTM cut. Her hair looks terrible, it looks like a bad wig to me, and does not suit her face at all.

10-10-08, 07:50 AM (EST)
9. "MTV MARATHON - 10/10 - 11:00 am"
Short notice - for those of you who were unable to see this show on the 'N' network, MTV is showing a marathon today starting at 11:00 am.

If they do this once, I'm sure they will do it again.

Agman2 2707 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Survivor-themed Cruise Spokesperson"

01-26-16, 04:49 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Agman2 Click to send private message to Agman2 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
10. "RE: Queen Bee's"
I watched this show between 7 and 8 years ago.

kidflash212 4778 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Stuff Magazine Centerfold"

07-10-16, 01:22 PM (EST)
Click to EMail kidflash212 Click to send private message to kidflash212 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
11. "RE: Queen Bee's"
Never heard if it.

Lock | Archive | Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •