The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"It Takes A Thief"
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)
Archived thread - Read only 
Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences Other Reality TV Shows Forum (Protected)
Original message

eericarenee 45 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Beauty Pageant Celebrity Judge"

01-18-06, 10:41 PM (EST)
Click to check IP address of the poster
"It Takes A Thief"
Have any of you guys see that show "It takes a Thief" where they have this guy who used to be a thief (went to prison and all)and is now reformed, he breaks into peoples houses and steals their stuff(they know he is comming and are told to lock up as best as possible),then he returns it, then tells them how to bugular proof the house. they get new alarms and stuff, and like a week later he tries to break in again? it is kinda crazy.

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 RE: It Takes A Thief Hotchocolatebythefire 01-19-06 1
 RE: It Takes A Thief sillyshorty 05-29-06 2
 RE: It Takes A Thief eire_heart74 05-29-06 3
   RE: It Takes A Thief sillyshorty 05-30-06 4

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

Hotchocolatebythefire 111 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Blistex Spokesperson"

01-19-06, 03:32 PM (EST)
1. "RE: It Takes A Thief"
I've seen that show a few times. It is kind of crazy, you really don't think about how people can break in a steal all the things that you worked hard to get. It's like he knows exactly where you're hiding things and can you believe that some people leave like the sliding glass doors unlocked? He just walks right in! Amazing.

sig by EnfanTerrible

"She's so thin and pretty, I bet she's married and has kids." *nose crinkles* "Can I make you a sammich?"
--Starting over freak

sillyshorty 15 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Got Milk? Spokesperson"

05-29-06, 06:41 PM (EST)
2. "RE: It Takes A Thief"
Matt Johnston and Jon Douglas Rainey are both ex thiefs... they both went to jail.. Jon more so than Matt.. What really turned Jon around is the birth of his daughter.. Matt for diffrent reasons.. Jon is the one who does the robbing.. As for what Jon had said in one of the ep.. "They steal for many diffrent reason. Some just steal the meds. Other do that for a diffrent reason.." So you see.. The thieves steal for more then one reason or an another reason.. Some thieves just do it for a thrill.. It gets their blood raseing.. But they are just there to teach ppl on how lacking of security they have on thier house.. The extra bonuse is that they are teachin everyone else the same leson that the home owners are.. There are 2 ep. where cops got robbed by them.. So if ya think about it you may not be as safe as ya think..

http://www.sillyshorty.com/forum/index.php sorry no kiddies....

eire_heart74 1231 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Politically Incorrect Guest"

05-29-06, 08:33 PM (EST)
3. "RE: It Takes A Thief"
One viewing and it will make you paranoid that's for sure. I have caught it here and there. I am never surprised when people leave doors open. They just get to cocky that it will never happen to them.

I lived with two roommates in college that never ever thought to deadbolt the door of our apartment. Used to drive me nuts as the door lock was flimsy and often wouldn't close all the way. Sure enough a few months into living together, we were victims of a grab and go. Only a few things taken, most of it, ironicaly belonging to the two girls that never locked the door.

Not until it happens to you, do you ever realize just how easy it is to do.

sillyshorty 15 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Got Milk? Spokesperson"

05-30-06, 05:38 PM (EST)
4. "RE: It Takes A Thief"
this is true... this is what the guys are talking about... i've heard evon living in an apt.. you can be vandalized by you're own landlord... this has happoned to Jon Douglas Rainey... evon though he is an ex thief.. that did happon to him.. they do this just to drive a point to everyone that this can happon to you... evon though you might be rich and have all the money in the world.. this could happon to the nicest ppl in the world..

http://www.sillyshorty.com/forum/index.php sorry no kiddies....

Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •