The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"Battle of the Network Reality Stars: The Amazing Kim."
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)
Archived thread - Read only 
Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences Other Reality TV Shows Forum (Protected)
Original message

Estee 57126 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

09-15-05, 11:42 AM (EST)
Click to check IP address of the poster
"Battle of the Network Reality Stars: The Amazing Kim."
Last night, she scored the trifecta. Three events, three Kim performances for the ages.

Roller Derby: went around the course so slowly, she was lapped by another contestant. Had moments when you could actually see her move.

Springboard High-Jump. Walked to end of board. Bounced about two inches on the vertical. Came down. Fell forward into pole.

Kayak: The green team was in first place when she entered the boat. The green team was in last place when she left it. Took so much time getting around pool that Team Coral could have beaten her before she got back. Team Coral could have re-entered in Season #2 before she got back. Could not exit boat onto pool rim: fell out.

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 RE: Battle of the Network Reality S... toddE 09-15-05 1
   RE: Battle of the Network Reality S... Estee 09-15-05 2
       RE: Battle of the Network Reality S... realityshowgeek 09-16-05 6
           RE: Battle of the Network Reality S... Estee 09-16-05 7
 RE: Battle of the Network Reality S... Fishercat 09-15-05 3
   RE: Battle of the Network Reality S... Lisapooh 09-15-05 4
       RE: Battle of the Network Reality S... Fishercat 09-15-05 5
 RE: Battle of the Network Reality S... cambo 09-16-05 8
 RE: Battle of the Network Reality S... Tahj 09-19-05 9

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

toddE 1433 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Beef Jerky Spokesperson"

09-15-05, 02:45 PM (EST)
1. "RE: Battle of the Network Reality Stars: The Amazing Kim."
Oh, that was most hilarious. Kim is quite something! Yet the preview shows Chip doing Tug of War, and isn't that the final event? Doesn't that mean Green beats Underdog? Booo!

09-15-05, 02:55 PM (EST)
2. "RE: Battle of the Network Reality Stars: The Amazing Kim."
It looks like there's a multi-part competition in the finale, so the Tug-Of-War could be part of something earlier. Somehow, though, going through previews on frame-by-frame to get spoiler information seems like a complete waste of time for this show.

Can you imagine what would have happened if Chip & Kim had raced after the LAK/split the Roadblocks rule was already in effect? Eliminated within four legs.

realityshowgeek 177 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Blistex Spokesperson"

09-16-05, 03:53 PM (EST)
6. "RE: Battle of the Network Reality Stars: The Amazing Kim."
>It looks like there's a multi-part
>competition in the finale, so
>the Tug-Of-War could be part
>of something earlier. Somehow,
>though, going through previews on
>frame-by-frame to get spoiler information
>seems like a complete waste
>of time for this show.

From what I remember about the original Battle of the Network Stars, the tug-o-war was the final event. Therefore, I think The Green Team will make it to the final...at least I hope so.

>Can you imagine what would have
>happened if Chip & Kim
>had raced after the LAK/split
>the Roadblocks rule was already
>in effect? Eliminated within
>four legs.
>

I can't believe people are still upset Chip and Kim won The Amazing Race. They deserved that win and besides, it was 2 years ago, right? Get over it all ready!!

09-16-05, 05:55 PM (EST)
7. "RE: Battle of the Network Reality Stars: The Amazing Kim."
I'm not upset they won. I sort of not-hate Chip. But I do maintain that Fishercat was right: Chip ran around the world alone, carrying supplies in a wife-shaped backpack.

Fishercat 4168 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Jerry Springer Show Guest"

09-15-05, 03:14 PM (EST)
3. "RE: Battle of the Network Reality Stars: The Amazing Kim."
Now, for some insane reason, I have to be fair to Kim. She's only the second least valuable player. I have two words for you. Brian. Worth.

OK, Kim actually did three things, none of which well but she did. Brian did one event on a team where 4 players did the kayak, jump, and rollerblading. He is on a team with Adam Mesh and The Bradford. Adam Mesh got voted off a team with Will Wikle, who has been unspectacular at best and was the worst male on the worst team. The Bradford messes up everything he does. Yet, all Brian had to do is roller skate. Four skates, three obstacles, two laps. Swan gave her team the lead, it was Brian Worth v. Hatch v. Kim. Worth was in first, slightly ahead of Hatch and a lap ahead of Kim. By the time he finished, not only was he passed by Hatch and lapped by Ryan Starr (who was on the Surreal Life, which means she can't have much talent). Kim finished AND Will Kirby made up that lap and got ahead of Brian.

Still, I shudder to think of that team with the real worst players from each team. Wikle, Bradford, Worth, Kim, Mirna (all the girls on the Miz team are essentially equal anyway), and Rachel.

Still, single handedly causing your team to fall behind Team Underdog is pretty impressive.

Lisapooh 12664 desperate attention whore postings

09-15-05, 03:58 PM (EST)
4. "RE: Battle of the Network Reality Stars: The Amazing Kim."
Mirna isn't bad at all - she's certainly better than Valerie and hiedi.

She smoked the other girls in the relay event last week, made up tons of time on her kayak leg and did as well as any other chick in the diving thing.

She's a little drama queen, but she didn't deserve to get voted off dark blue because of her abilities.

And why did green have more men than women? Was that ever explained? I didn't see all of the first episode. As a team of 8 they had 5 men: Brian Worth, Joe Schmo, Dr. Will, Theo & Chip and 3 girls: Kim, Nikki and Sue . And now as a team of six they have 4 men and 2 women. That's sorta bogus.

And really, who knew Adam was such a jerk.

Fishercat 4168 desperate attention whore postings

09-15-05, 04:05 PM (EST)
5. "RE: Battle of the Network Reality Stars: The Amazing Kim."
I was thinking about the green team as well. I can't come up with the reason. I am pretty sure all 5 were original members, and in the first week they only voted off one and Kim came back (Charla an Heidi swapped teams). Week 2 had Dark Blue moving two players from Light Blue to Red and Light Blue getting two new players. Week 3 eliminated the Periwinkle team, Week 4 had two players (one m/one f) move from their team to the Underdog team and Red Team went home. So I think they started with a 5/3 split.

Mirna: Heidi's been quite good for Dark Blue IIRC, but Mirna is a strong competitor, but if Nikki can be voted off over Kim on green because of attitude, then Mirna's boot can be justified.

Adam, dunno. He's really not better enough than Will to keep him, but he's still there and Red isn't.

cambo 286 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Network TV Show Guest Star"

09-16-05, 08:50 PM (EST)
8. "RE: Battle of the Network Reality Stars: The Amazing Kim."
An absolutely pitiful performance from Kim, but The Green Team has no one to blame but themselves. They should've gotten rid of her when they had the chance. Yes, Nikki can be annoying (and looks/acts like she's been abusing a substance or two) but she's a better athelete than Kim by far!

Tahj 4136 desperate attention whore postings

09-19-05, 11:18 AM (EST)
9. "RE: Battle of the Network Reality Stars: The Amazing Kim."
Theo seems ready to kill both Chip and Kim. I think he's frustrated because they didn't get rid of Kim when they had the chance and because Chip isn't a motivating leader.

Moves courtesy of Syren

Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •