The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"The Cut 8/26"
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)
Archived thread - Read only 
Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences Other Reality TV Shows Forum (Protected)
Original message

Bebo 21083 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

08-27-05, 09:33 AM (EST)
Click to check IP address of the poster
"The Cut 8/26"
Oh.my.heck.

Please tell me I'm not the only one who stuck with the show long enough to see our biggest wish fufilled. Folks, it was a double-elimination, and we finally got to say goodbye to...Deanna!

I only saw the last 15 minutes of the show (I've got it on the DVR so I can watch the rest), but watching her go back to the pit yet again and finally hearing the words we've longed for her to hear was terrific.

I giggled when Tommy told Wes that Deanna brought him down.

So now we're down to the final four - Felix, Elizabeth, Princess, and Chris. And the previews set us up yet again for a confrontation about Liz (this time courtesy of Princess). Any predictions?

Handcrafted by RollDdice

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 RE: The Cut 8/26 Snidget 08-27-05 1
 RE: The Cut 8/26 DonnaLynn 08-27-05 2
   RE: The Cut 8/26 RonReports 08-27-05 4
   RE: The Cut RonReports 08-27-05 5
 RE: The Cut 8/26 mysticwolf 08-27-05 3
 RE: The Cut 8/26 CwazyWabbit 08-27-05 6
 RE: The Cut 8/26 CattyChat 08-28-05 7
   RE: The Cut 8/26 DonnaLynn 08-29-05 9
 RE: The Cut 8/26 volsfan 08-28-05 8
 RE: The Cut 8/26 Pretty_Kitty 08-29-05 10
 RE: The Cut 8/26 Loree 08-30-05 11
 RE: The Cut 8/26 realityfreek 09-02-05 12
   RE: The Cut 8/26 Loree 09-02-05 13
 Ep: Sept 2 Loree 09-03-05 14
   RE: Ep: Sept 2 Snidget 09-03-05 15
   RE: Ep: Sept 2 CattyChat 09-03-05 16
       RE: Ep: Sept 2 Loree 09-03-05 17
       RE: Ep: Sept 2 foonermints 09-03-05 18
           RE: Ep: Sept 2 DonnaLynn 09-06-05 19
               RE: Ep: Sept 2 RonReports 09-07-05 20

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

Snidget 44369 desperate attention whore postings

08-27-05, 09:50 AM (EST)
1. "RE: The Cut 8/26"
GACK!!

I forgot about this and was out and didn't set my VCR.

Deana gone! Really! You wouldn't tease a girl like that would you? Ding dong the witch is dead!!! *happy dance* Was the "Oh, so superior and smug" look wiped off her face?

I'd love to see Elizabeth win it. Especially since I think Deana would actually rip out and eat her own liver if Elizabeth won.

A Syren Creation

DonnaLynn 582 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Reality Show Commentator"

08-27-05, 09:55 AM (EST)
2. "RE: The Cut 8/26"
Nope Bebo, I'm there with you. When Tommy told Elizabeth and Felix that they were "out of current style" or something like that I started screaming NOOOOOOOOOOOOO! Then he said to Deanna and Wes that they were out of style I got up and danced I was so happy!!! I know, when Tommy told Wes that Deanna brought him down the look on her face was so priceless!!! She has only one style, WEIRD, and that's not going to cut it on "The Cut!" LOL

I really like Liz but her whining is starting to get to me. I have never liked Princess but the previews of her bashing Liz to Tommy over dinner is completely wrong. No class whatsoever. I hope Tommy tells her that she needs to stop worrying about Liz and start worrying about herself. Heck, Liz has won 2 challenges now that I can recall (there could have been more) but what has Princess done besides last night? Heck, Deanna was just on good teams, that's the only reason she got as far as she did.

I do think this weeks tasks was rather stupid. Why in the world did Tommy make them drag their mannequins through the streets of New York? What a dumb project. I'd love to know if Tommy really did half of the stuff he's told the contestants that he had done.

RonReports 218 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Network TV Show Guest Star"

08-27-05, 05:57 PM (EST)
4. "RE: The Cut 8/26"
> When Tommy told Elizabeth
>and Felix that they were
>"out of current style" or
>something like that I started
>screaming NOOOOOOOOOOOOO! Then he
>said to Deanna and Wes
>that they were out of
>style I got up and
>danced I was so happy!!!

To make it more of a surprise, Tommy told Elizabeth and Felix that they were "out of sync" with current style. When he said "out of" everyone was supposed to think that he was about to say "out of style" but he saved that phrase for Deanna and Wes. The one part of this episode that I think was stupid was Tommy's insisting that everyone carry heavy mannequins around with them.

08-27-05, 05:59 PM (EST)
5. "RE: The Cut "
Who do you (any of you) think will win this game?

mysticwolf 10692 desperate attention whore postings

08-27-05, 12:40 PM (EST)
3. "RE: The Cut 8/26"
Nope! You're not alone. DH & I watched it. YES! She's gone! I feel a little sorry for Wes, but we both Sooooo wanted her eliminated. Right now I'm rooting for Felix or Liz. (Princess is just too much of a... well, Princess.)

A Spiffy Cyggie siggie & an Icey bouncey http://www.theanimalrescuesite.com/cgi-bin/WebObjects/CTDSites

CwazyWabbit 169 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Blistex Spokesperson"

08-27-05, 09:31 PM (EST)
6. "RE: The Cut 8/26"
I watched it, too. It was a wonderful moment watching the smug ones get their comeuppance. Tommy actually had me going there for a minute. I can't believe that Princess and Chris won, but their outfits were much better than everyone elses. I knew I didn't like Deanna's style, but I couldn't figure out why, but Tommy explained it very well. She really is a one note wonder. As for the remaining contestants, I have absolutely no clue. Liz is dead on sometimes (her photo from the last episode was awesome), but other times she has no clue. I feel the same way about Princess, so I guess, for me, it is between Felix and Chris.

It was just so much fun watching Deanna go this week!

Watch out! I got a siggie handcrafted by RollDdice

CattyChat 3379 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Car Show Celebrity"

08-28-05, 11:09 AM (EST)
7. "RE: The Cut 8/26"
Guess there are some of us left watching this messed up show. I also tuned in just in the hopes that Cruella would be sent walking & I was not disappointed. Poor Wes, but you know the old saying "birds of a feather." It's his fault that he aligned himself with the satan sisters from the begininning.

I keep hearing Felix talk about how much more humiliating can these challenges get in order to win. More than once, I have been trying to send Felix messages to walk off this farce of a show, but he is a glutton for punishment.

Hardly any of Tommy's ridiculous challenges, IMO, do anything to help show who has talent and who doesn't (the photos/iconic shots was one of the few worthy challenges). For every one legitimate challenge, there are 3 idiotic ones.

What does dragging mannequins around NY & $200 to buy clothes off of people's backs in the winter show who could be a good designer? I am really thinking the winner is just going to be a glorified gopher for Tommy.

I also didn't agree with Tommy's choice (as usual). Princess's team's outfits didn't look changed at all, just layers of the clothes thrown on the manny's. they just redressed the manny. I personally liked Liz's & it looked wearable to me. I like wearing those kind of cigarette/cropped pants & see other people wearing stuff like that. The top kinda reminded me of stuff I wore in late 80s/early 90s, but at least there was creativity there. Felix's was another redressing of a manny, so I don't know why Tommy knocked Felix, but praised Princess.

I will tune in next week for more aggravation, because I am punishing myself. I'm hoping Princess is the next to go, mostly because of her crass big mouth & I think her tastes also border on tacky, just not as bad as Deana's.

I'm rooting for either Liz or Felix. Liz is a little annoying, but she has taste IMO. Felix has been a good guy throughout, except for his mini tantrum with the car keys a few weeks back. But IMHO, I think the winner is actually a loser, because after watching this show, I'm not sure if there is much to learn from Mr. Ed.

08-29-05, 10:00 AM (EST)
9. "RE: The Cut 8/26"

>Hardly any of Tommy's ridiculous challenges,
>IMO, do anything to help
>show who has talent and
>who doesn't (the photos/iconic shots
>was one of the few
>worthy challenges). For every
>one legitimate challenge, there are
>3 idiotic ones.
>
>What does dragging mannequins around NY
>& $200 to buy clothes
>off of people's backs in
>the winter show who could
>be a good designer?
>I am really thinking the
>winner is just going to
>be a glorified gopher for
>Tommy.
>
Chatty, were we sisters in a previous life? Once again I agree with you! Most of these tasks are pretty stupid and yes, I was thinking the other day that I'll bet the winner just gets coffee and stuff...

>I also didn't agree with Tommy's
>choice (as usual). Princess's
>team's outfits didn't look changed
>at all, just layers of
>the clothes thrown on the
>manny's. they just redressed
>the manny
. I personally
>liked Liz's & it looked
>wearable to me. I
>like wearing those kind of
>cigarette/cropped pants & see other
>people wearing stuff like that.
> The top kinda reminded
>me of stuff I wore
>in late 80s/early 90s, but
>at least there was creativity
>there. Felix's was another
>redressing of a manny, so
>I don't know why Tommy
>knocked Felix, but praised Princess.
>
When Tommy told Liz that the crop pants weren't wearable I was like HELLO! TOMMY! Have you walked into Wal-Mart lately? 90% of Americans who live paycheck to paycheck like me buy their clothes there and for every pair of regular pants, you'll find 2 that are crop pants. I, personally live in them (however, I do live in Florida and I'm not allowed to wear shorts to work so it's the best compromise I can get.) Regardless, I love crop pants. They are comfortable and can still be dressy enough for work.
>

>I'm rooting for either Liz or
>Felix. Liz is a
>little annoying, but she has
>taste IMO. Felix has
>been a good guy throughout,
>except for his mini tantrum
>with the car keys a
>few weeks back. But
>IMHO, I think the winner
>is actually a loser, because
>after watching this show, I'm
>not sure if there is
>much to learn from Mr.
>Ed.
>
>
>

I really am rooting for Liz. As much as I don't like her whining, she has style and seems to have good ideas.

http://www.geocities.com/craftscrochetnmore/index.htm

volsfan 19846 desperate attention whore postings

08-28-05, 10:12 PM (EST)
8. "RE: The Cut 8/26"
I am with you Bebo. I enjoyed the fact that Deanna is gone but I hated that Wes went with her. I really liked him but I am now rooting Felix.

I just hope Princess goes soon!

Pretty_Kitty 536 desperate attention whore postings

08-29-05, 12:26 PM (EST)
10. "RE: The Cut 8/26"
ok the ONLY reason I watch is because it's the only thing on on Friday nights I can't believe this show is STILL on!! I don't really care for any of the remainig people but Chris obviously worships Tommy so as far as I'm concerned let him win it

Loree 8616 desperate attention whore postings

08-30-05, 06:00 PM (EST)
11. "RE: The Cut 8/26"
OK I watched this show on Friday night, but forgot to comment on it.

I was SOOOOOOOO Happy that Deanna was booted. And Wes deserved to go for thinking he was so lucky to be with Deanna and Shawna all those weeks. To me that showed alot about his taste and meant he didn't deserve to win either. I blame him for keeping Deanna and Shawna around so long by helping them and picking them all the time to work together. So Wes was being punished for this and had to leave too.

I really have no idea who I want to win. I have spent weeks waiting for Deanna to be booted. Now I don't know what I want. I actually thought Felix should have been booted a few times already. But Tommy seems to really like him and saves him all the time. And I hated Princess at the beginning with her actions when she went to the parties. But lately I have not been paying much attention to her. Chris has always been kind of blah to me. And I like Elizabeth mainly because Deanna didn't like her. LOL! So who should win?

realityfreek 116 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Blistex Spokesperson"

09-02-05, 05:15 PM (EST)
12. "RE: The Cut 8/26"
Final four tonight!! I wonder who will go tonight? I like Chris and Princess..I was checking out ages of these guys and Deanna was only 23!?? What the he11 happened!?

09-02-05, 08:39 PM (EST)
13. "RE: The Cut 8/26"
No? Deanna was only 23? She looked late 30's to me.

09-03-05, 01:08 AM (EST)
14. "Ep: Sept 2"
Well we are down to 3 now.

Princess annoys me so much. She spent the entire ep talking about and insulting Liz. I hate people that instead of doing their own thing they spend all their time talking bad about someone else. I so wanted Princess gone so Liz could cheer. Maybe if Princess had spent more time on her own project instead of insulting Liz she may have been more successful.

I really did like Liz's dress the best. And I was glad she got credit from Tommy.

So now the finale is on Wednesday the 7th. This show moves time slots alot.

Snidget 44369 desperate attention whore postings

09-03-05, 06:12 AM (EST)
15. "RE: Ep: Sept 2"
If Princess had spent more time working and less time spewing her hate and stroking her ego maybe she'd have done better. Well that and realizing that using part of your budget to get people to execute your ideas well is not really such a stupid move. Just because you can do every part of the work yourself doesn't mean you should.

I also agree with liking Liz's dress. I usually like the designs she comes up with and most of her stuff I would actually wear. Most of what the others come up with may be more "hip" but it's just not wearable for me. You'd think that they would notice over time that Tommy seem to like the classic clean line sort of thing, but no.

Was anyone else wondering how Felix was able to hold onto his delusions when he was cut? (well most of them seem to be quite good at it). Men's clothes can look really nice, and his model looked like he got dressed in the dark from a pile of cheap discount store clothes. I thought it was funny when he asked the female models if they would want their boyfriend dressed like that.

CattyChat 3379 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Car Show Celebrity"

09-03-05, 10:00 AM (EST)
16. "RE: Ep: Sept 2"
I thought Liz's dress was gorgeous & was so glad she won, especially when all the others have been gunning for her to go for weeks. They keep saying how untalented Liz is, yet she keeps knocking them out of the park. I love her creations, but I was worried Tommy was going to get rid of her like Project Runway got rid of Austin, who also designed the most beautiful, flattering, classic & feminine clothes for women. I loved Austin.

While I wasn't a fan of Felix's outfit, I thought Chris's outfit looked cheap, poorly made & his model looked like a hooker. Chris even admitted that his clothes were "unfinished" & they looked it to me & yet Tommy kept him.

Princess's outfit was the absolute worst, though, IMHO & she should have been cut. Her outfit also looked unfinished, poorly made & trashy. Of all the contestants left, she should have done better because of her skills & Tommy should have cut her instead of Felix. Another big problem with Princess is that big mouth of hers & her crass, unclassy behavior. Her constant slamming of Liz, especially at the dinner party should have gotten her cut. Princess needs to learn how to conduct herself properly in certain situations. Also, it's one thing to criticize Liz for her lack of experience in designing (even though Liz has been out-designing the rest of them), but to call Liz's character into question is wrong.

As usual, Tommy is a huge disappointment in his reasons for his cut. Felix's outfit was more ready-to-wear than what Princess or Chris created (but I like Chris).

Last note is I would have gave Tommy the major FU if I was on that show & was being asked to rummage through a filthy barge of waste for an outfit. These tasks are more demeaning & ridiculous every week. I am a bit of a clean freak & am addicted to anti-bacterial gel & I wouldn't have gotten near that barge. Did the models know they were going to be wearing clothes that came from a garbage pile? There could have been mites or who knows what else in those fabrics. I'm sorry, I was disgusted by that challenge & each week I think Tommy looks more and more the a$$.

But Liz made an absolutely gorgeous dress.

09-03-05, 12:18 PM (EST)
17. "RE: Ep: Sept 2"
>
> I thought Chris's
>outfit looked cheap, poorly made
>& his model looked like
>a hooker. Chris even
>admitted that his clothes were
> "unfinished" & they looked
>it to me & yet
>Tommy kept him.

Yes, my biggest problem was how thin the material was for that skirt. I would have felt very uncomfortable wearing it.

>
>Princess's outfit was the absolute worst,
>though, IMHO & she should
>have been cut. Her
>outfit also looked unfinished, poorly
>made & trashy.

I think Princess was hoping to have that skirt discarded on the runway so Tommy would not look too close at it. Remember she had no snap to keep it on and I think the model was mostly holding it in place.

Another big
>problem with Princess is that
>big mouth of hers &
>her crass, unclassy behavior.
>Her constant slamming of Liz,
>especially at the dinner party
>should have gotten her cut.
> Princess needs to learn
>how to conduct herself properly
>in certain situations.

Princess has always acted bad when she went out. She was so into herself when she went to the one club with the rapper that she designed the SUV for herself to ride in and not for the person she was going to be doing it for. Then she told those very unappropriate stories at another party she was at. And then to sit and call down Liz at the dinner table with Tommy. Why would he want someone that acts like that even if she was talented and I don't think her talent is as good as she thinks.

Also,
>it's one thing to criticize
>Liz for her lack of
>experience in designing (even though
>Liz has been out-designing the
>rest of them), but to
>call Liz's character into question
>is wrong.

Yes, Princess was suppose to answer why Liz shouldn't win talent-wise. Instead she started talking about Liz's character. And Princess is the last one that should be talking about character considering her lack of manners at every turn.

foonermints 14531 desperate attention whore postings

09-03-05, 12:53 PM (EST)
18. "RE: Ep: Sept 2"
>Last note is I would have gave Tommy the major FU if I was on that show & was being asked to rummage through a filthy barge of waste for an outfit.<

Waal, Wilburrr CattyChat, I said: "I have literally given you garbage."
Phbbt!
That's my show, and I'm standing by it.
Whoopsie, did that come out right?

09-06-05, 03:20 PM (EST)
19. "RE: Ep: Sept 2"
I, too, couldn't believe they had to go through trash. Come on now. I wouldn't have set one foot on that barge. I don't care if it's for a million dollars. Catty's right, those clothes could have had mites or something in them, especially in fabric as thick as curtains or one from a sofa. Stuff could be imbedded in them and nobody would know. YUCK! Tommy is the biggest a** I have ever seen. Maybe someone should tell him that he's out of style!

http://www.geocities.com/craftscrochetnmore/index.htm

09-07-05, 11:46 AM (EST)
20. "RE: Ep: Sept 2"
>I, too, couldn't believe they had
>to go through trash.

Maybe that will be the "winner's" main job when he or she starts working for Tommy. This show is enjoyable for me to keep watching but I respect Tommy a lot less now that I see so many poor decisions that he keeps making, such as having the contestants go through the trash this week and drag a mannequin around the other week.

Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •