The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"Saturday Morning's ENDURANCE"
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)
Archived thread - Read only 
Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences Other Reality TV Shows Forum (Protected)
Original message

WackeeChik 51 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Hollywood Squares Square"

06-07-05, 01:28 AM (EST)
Click to check IP address of the poster
"Saturday Morning's ENDURANCE"
Please tell me I am not the only only with a TIVO'd season pass to this kids show!!!

This season's edition has me totally engrossed! The editing has been great - they've successfully steered me from loathing the yellow team to hoping against all hope that they pull off a (very unlikely) win!

Pretty pathetic, as someone who works in TV casting, to be such a fan ... but so be it.

This show, although irritatingly drawn out, has definitely suckered me in ... Anyone else out there suffering from Endurance-itis?

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 RE: Saturday Morning's ENDURANCE tvgeek401 06-07-05 1
 RE: Saturday Morning's ENDURANCE toddE 06-07-05 2
 RE: Saturday Morning's ENDURANCE LibraRising 06-07-05 3
 RE: Saturday Morning's ENDURANCE survivorscott 06-07-05 4
   RE: Saturday Morning's ENDURANCE AZ_Leo 06-07-05 5
 RE: Saturday Morning's ENDURANCE mommy2bree 06-07-05 6
 RE: Saturday Morning's ENDURANCE DRONES 06-08-05 7
   RE: Saturday Morning's ENDURANCE theking0075 06-10-05 8

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

tvgeek401 1615 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Peanut Festival Grand Marshall"

06-07-05, 02:08 AM (EST)
1. "RE: Saturday Morning's ENDURANCE"
I like watching this show, too. The kids are clickish and annoying and quite dumb, but I love watching them.
I hardly ever get to watch, since it's on Saturday morning, when I'm usually comatose in my bed, but on the off chance that I wake up around ten, I watch it and go 'what dolts!'

Handcrafted by RollDdice ignore this space. ignore, ignore, ignore this spaceIcecat is da bomb!
4 8 15 16 23 42

toddE 1433 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Beef Jerky Spokesperson"

06-07-05, 02:26 AM (EST)
2. "RE: Saturday Morning's ENDURANCE"
God I love this show! It and Cooking Under Fire are my current reality fixes.

It takes me back to adolescence. Chris is such a typical "popular" boy and Nicole is just the biggest little beeyutch ever.

Go Yellow! I have grown to love crybaby Monroe! He just cries and cries as everyone else gets eliminated and he hangs in there.

LibraRising 2847 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Howard Stern Show Guest"

06-07-05, 10:51 AM (EST)
3. "RE: Saturday Morning's ENDURANCE"
There are some in my family who watch this show. Somehow, it always bothers me when kids are put in the cutthroat reality situation. Kinda why I'm apprehensive about the next season of The Amazing Race.

Then again, I guess it's no different than high school...

A kyngsladye/IceCat masterpiece.

survivorscott 2191 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Roller Coaster Inaugurator"

06-07-05, 06:01 PM (EST)
4. "RE: Saturday Morning's ENDURANCE"
I do watch it. I find it interesting that they try to play the game maturly but it always comes down to cliqs and popularity.

Come in a stranger,leave a little stranger

AZ_Leo 3526 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Thong Contest Judge"

06-07-05, 07:23 PM (EST)
5. "RE: Saturday Morning's ENDURANCE"
I find it interesting that they try to play the game maturly but it always comes down to cliqs and popularity.

Kind of like what happens in almost any adult reality show you can name. I think of it as Survivor/Apprentice/Big Brother/etc. Training Camp.

mommy2bree 253 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Network TV Show Guest Star"

06-07-05, 11:17 PM (EST)
6. "RE: Saturday Morning's ENDURANCE"
Oh thank god I'm not the only weirdo adult watching this show!!!! I have to admit it is a guilty pleasure. And I too have gone from "Get Monroe out of my face!" to "Dang, Monroe just keeps on tickin'!" And I feel so sorry for Nicole's partner. Poor guy.

For the "comatose on Saturday morning" poster...If you have Discovery Kids, I have seen this show on it in the evenings...you can check discoverykids.com for times.

DRONES 615 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Reality Show Commentator"

06-08-05, 03:58 AM (EST)
7. "RE: Saturday Morning's ENDURANCE"
What you are watching is a rerun. This version(there have already been two others) has already been shown on TV. I won't spoil if for any of you though, so that you can continue to be surprised.

I'm wondering when they are going to air the next edition.

DRONES

theking0075 331 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Cooking Show Host"

06-10-05, 09:12 AM (EST)
8. "RE: Saturday Morning's ENDURANCE"
>I'm wondering when they are going
>to air the next edition.

My wife and I are also addicted to this show. Between seasons 1 and 2, they had a reunion show after the complete re-run of season 1. They voted to let two people play again in season 2. They won (as you may remember) so I think that's why no one came back for season 3. They may have felt the returning team had an unfair advantage. Anyway, in the past, I think they have shown a season, re-ran it, had a reunion show, re-ran the previous season AGAIN, then started a new season. I would expect a 4th season to start in about 14-16 weeks if they keep following that pattern. Seems like the show usually runs Oct-Dec.

"Evil" Dr. Will: Reality Show Legend!

Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •