The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"Boot Camp"
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)

Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences Boot Camp Rant/Rave Forum (Protected)
Original message

Superman 3156 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Car Show Celebrity"

03-14-01, 00:49 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Superman Click to send private message to Superman Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
"Boot Camp"
Wooooooohooooooooo! First Post! I am KING of the Attention Whores!
  Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 RE: Boot Camp SurvivorBlows 03-14-01 1
   RE: Boot Camp Superman 03-14-01 2
       RE: Boot Camp Ronnet 03-14-01 3
   RE: Boot Camp Drive My Car 03-14-01 4
       RE: Boot Camp Kokoro 03-15-01 5
           RE: Boot Camp SurvivorBlows 03-15-01 6
               RE: Boot Camp RASH 03-15-01 7
                   RE: Boot Camp Cherberrie 03-15-01 11
               RE: Boot Camp Riviere76 03-15-01 8
                   RE: Boot Camp Kokoro 03-15-01 9
                       RE: Boot Camp Ronnet 03-15-01 10
                           RE: Boot Camp SurvivorBlows 03-15-01 13
                               RE: Boot Camp Loree 03-21-01 19
                       RE: Boot Camp SurvivorBlows 03-15-01 12
                           RE: Boot Camp Ronnet 03-16-01 14
 A MEDAL FOR SUPE! VampKira 03-17-01 15
   RE: A MEDAL FOR SUPE! Monkeyboy 03-19-01 16
       Hey, Apeface!!! VampKira 03-19-01 17
           RE: Hey, Apeface!!! Monkeyboy 03-19-01 18

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

SurvivorBlows 15230 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

03-14-01, 00:55 AM (EST)
Click to EMail SurvivorBlows Click to send private message to SurvivorBlows Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "RE: Boot Camp"
Well, that has to be a new record -- I think the forum existed for all of four minutes...

Look for BootCampBites.com to join our little family probably over the weekend (thanks to, um, damn, I forget -- it was someone in the chat room a couple of weeks ago -- for the great domain name idea)

Remove | Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

Superman 3156 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Car Show Celebrity"

03-14-01, 06:05 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Superman Click to send private message to Superman Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
2. "RE: Boot Camp"
>Well, that has to be a new record -- I think the forum existed for all of four minutes

Fasterrrrrrr than a speeding bullet!

Ronnet 1734 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Peanut Festival Grand Marshall"

03-14-01, 05:48 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Ronnet Click to send private message to Ronnet Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
3. "RE: Boot Camp"
Hey - where do I enlist?

Drive My Car 20045 desperate attention whore postings

03-14-01, 06:36 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Drive%20My%20Car Click to send private message to Drive%20My%20Car Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
4. "RE: Boot Camp"
As is appropriate, Superman (our very own vegatarian Man Of Steel) Came up with the name. No one heard it, and I repeated it and got credit at the time for being brilliant. I am Brilliant, but to be truthful Superman came up with the name.

When does this show start anyway?
I wasn't gonna watch, but if it's gonna get attention around here I guess I gotta be in on it.
EBug

Kokoro 3899 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Thong Contest Judge"

03-15-01, 00:51 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Kokoro Click to send private message to Kokoro Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
5. "RE: Boot Camp"
March 28 at 9 (all I remember from the promo ....is this a CBS show?

Ooooh watch out everyone there's a "crack" in the alliance. Yeah, maybe; If crack was slang for millionaire.

Kimmi! Get back here!

03-15-01, 00:56 AM (EST)
Click to EMail SurvivorBlows Click to send private message to SurvivorBlows Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
6. "RE: Boot Camp"
>March 28 at 9 (all I
>remember from the promo ....is
>this a CBS show?

It's a FOX show... 16 contestants, one kicked off every few days, winner gets a big pile of cash... stop me if this sounds familiar

RASH 19 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Got Milk? Spokesperson"

03-15-01, 02:20 PM (EST)
Click to EMail RASH Click to send private message to RASH Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
7. "RE: Boot Camp"
Finally a show I can deal with. Lots of yelling and screaming by Marine Drill Instructors. By the way I am a Marine. Lets hope it is worth watching and raving about.

Cherberrie 1285 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Beef Jerky Spokesperson"

03-15-01, 07:44 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Cherberrie Click to send private message to Cherberrie Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
11. "RE: Boot Camp"
>By the way I am a Marine.

Good...I look forward to your posts and indepth analysis of the drill instructors.

Riviere76 30 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Beauty Pageant Celebrity Judge"

03-15-01, 03:22 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Riviere76 Click to send private message to Riviere76 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
8. "RE: Boot Camp"
Ack, another reality show!!! Boot Camp doesn't sound that interesting, but I've been through the real deal so maybe I'm just jaded not to have won a million bucks.. Then again, after 24/7 of fun memories why would I watch a weekly hour of morons playing at it? Besides, FOX is putting it on against two of my fave shows, Drew Carey & The Job. Maybe if Boot Camp was on Mondays and there wasn't anything better to do...

Kokoro 3899 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Thong Contest Judge"

03-15-01, 05:15 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Kokoro Click to send private message to Kokoro Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
9. "RE: Boot Camp"
Could be interesting....it looks like they get yelled at and slapped around 24/7....earning that money. Is the vote by the players or by how well someone is doing?

Ooooh watch out everyone there's a "crack" in the alliance. Yeah, maybe; If crack was slang for millionaire.

Kimmi! Get back here!

03-15-01, 06:59 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Ronnet Click to send private message to Ronnet Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
10. "RE: Boot Camp"
Isn't this the show with Rudy as the host?

"aah, I dunno" is not the answer I'm looking for.

03-15-01, 08:07 PM (EST)
13. "RE: Boot Camp"
>Isn't this the show with Rudy
>as the host?

No, I believe that's USA Networks' "Combat Missions" (not to be confused with USA's Mark Burnett Ecochallenge

Loree 8616 desperate attention whore postings

03-21-01, 05:49 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Loree Click to send private message to Loree Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
19. "RE: Boot Camp"
Oh! I thought this was the show with Rudy too. Too many reality shows - I'm getting confused.

I will probably watch the first episode. Will I like it? Who knows. I didn't expect to like The Mole and I got hooked on it.

03-15-01, 08:04 PM (EST)
12. "RE: Boot Camp"

>Is the vote by the
>players or by how well
>someone is doing?

The instrutors decide who to boot... I think it would be more fun if the players did it -- your THE WEAK LINK, get out -- oh wait, that's another show that's coming soom

03-16-01, 02:54 PM (EST)
14. "RE: Boot Camp"
Thank you S.B. for the info and thank you for giving us a great place to hang.

VampKira 4433 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Jerry Springer Show Guest"

03-17-01, 03:18 PM (EST)
Click to EMail VampKira Click to send private message to VampKira Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
15. "A MEDAL FOR SUPE!"
LAST EDITED ON 03-17-01 AT 03:28 PM (EST)

oops.. pay no attention to the Bat behind the curtain....LOL

Made a mistake... am I really going to get involved in yet another reality show??? Guess so..

Monkeyboy 1224 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Politically Incorrect Guest"

03-19-01, 02:57 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Monkeyboy Click to send private message to Monkeyboy Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
16. "RE: A MEDAL FOR SUPE!"
Vampster...Save the drama for your mama!

I wonder if they will accept some merchant marine monkeys?

*** GO BALLOON ANIMAL BOY! ***

VampKira 4433 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Jerry Springer Show Guest"

03-19-01, 04:37 PM (EST)
Click to EMail VampKira Click to send private message to VampKira Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
17. "Hey, Apeface!!!"
There's a little something for you as well, under "A medal for Superman" post.........Apeface!
DISCLAIMER

{ The nickname "Apeface" was stolen from the book Freaky Friday..a nickname Annabelle Andrews, the lead character, calls her little brother. It is a term of endearment, and was NOT used with permission of the publisher. )

**GO NICK**
"No sign of the morning coming, you've been left on your own, like a rainbow in the dark."-Ronnie James Dio

Monkeyboy 1224 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Politically Incorrect Guest"

03-19-01, 04:55 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Monkeyboy Click to send private message to Monkeyboy Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
18. "RE: Hey, Apeface!!!"
You're much too good to me Vamps!

You are getting sleepy....sleepy...
You love the monkey...you must have the monkey....

*** GO KIMMI! ***

Lock | Archive | Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •