The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"Media-Whore Boot Camp"
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)

Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences Boot Camp Rant/Rave Forum (Protected)
Original message

Jonnycumlately 206 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Network TV Show Guest Star"

09-30-02, 11:21 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Jonnycumlately Click to send private message to Jonnycumlately Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
"Media-Whore Boot Camp"
Just in case I'm not the only one stupid enough to be watching this (It was either this or watch future Celebrity Boot Camp participant David Ghalleger on 7th Heaving) I'm start the thread with the most apropriate words: Shut UP, Kato. Also, Vitamin C can balance things on her head! Gee, why she's not a bigger "celebrity" I'll never know...
  Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 RE: Media-Whore Boot Camp TechNoir 09-30-02 1
 RE: Media-Whore Boot Camp ejm92 09-30-02 2
 RE: Media-Whore Boot Camp SurvivorBlows 10-01-02 3
 Coolio won !!!!! katem 10-01-02 4
   RE: Coolio won !!!!! munson 10-01-02 7
       RE: Coolio won !!!!! katem 10-01-02 9
           RE: Coolio won !!!!! Kokoro 11-07-02 17
 RE: Media-Whore Boot Camp Bucky Katt 10-01-02 5
   RE: Media-Whore Boot Camp TechNoir 10-01-02 6
       RE: Media-Whore Boot Camp Bucky Katt 10-01-02 8
 RE: Media-Whore Boot Camp Jonnycumlately 10-01-02 10
 RE: Media-Whore Boot Camp Loree 10-01-02 11
 RE: Media-Whore Boot Camp JeffGator 10-13-02 12
   Repeated Tonight IceCat 10-13-02 13
       RE: Repeated Tonight JeffGator 10-13-02 14
           RE: Repeated Tonight Bucky Katt 10-13-02 15
               RE: Repeated Tonight JeffGator 10-13-02 16
                   RE: Repeated Tonight Kokoro 11-07-02 18

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

TechNoir 9741 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

09-30-02, 11:28 PM (EST)
Click to EMail TechNoir Click to send private message to TechNoir Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "RE: Media-Whore Boot Camp"
Apparently there were two of us <snicker>
  Remove | Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

ejm92 2221 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Roller Coaster Inaugurator"

09-30-02, 11:39 PM (EST)
Click to EMail ejm92 Click to send private message to ejm92 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
2. "RE: Media-Whore Boot Camp"
Me three.

SurvivorBlows 15230 desperate attention whore postings

10-01-02, 00:37 AM (EST)
Click to EMail SurvivorBlows Click to send private message to SurvivorBlows Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
3. "RE: Media-Whore Boot Camp"
Was this tonight -- woops, I had a last minute thing with friends come up, guess I'll have to wait for the summary (although it doesn't sounds like I missed much! )

-SB

katem 3315 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Car Show Celebrity"

10-01-02, 01:09 AM (EST)
Click to EMail katem Click to send private message to katem Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
4. "Coolio won !!!!!"
This was actually pretty entertaining.

I was a little miffed that Coolio won, cause Traci Bingham, in my opinion, was the one that actually proved something.

She was A LOT tougher than she seemed. She's a Baywatch babe and former Playboy bunny and still made it to the end and pure guts.

This was more fun than the actual Boot Camp show, or maybe it was just that Shitlow and Wolf weren't there to piss me off

(c) 2002 IceCat Originals, Inc. All rights reserved.

munson 1314 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Beef Jerky Spokesperson"

10-01-02, 11:36 AM (EST)
Click to EMail munson Click to send private message to munson Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
7. "RE: Coolio won !!!!!"
I can't believe I'm gonna debate the merits of the Celebrity Boot Camp winner, but here goes...

Katem, I disagree about Bingham. She did come into the show with a lot to prove, both to herself and the audience. She came in committed and determined to prove folks wrong. Coolio, on the other hand, had little idea of what he was getting into and was prepared to leave the first day. Instead of giving up, he allowed himself to become part of the team, followed the rules, had a huge attitude adjustment and gave it his all. He did a complete 180. Bingham already had it; it's her nature to compete and succeed. Coolio, on the other hand, had to deny his nature and allow himself to become something he usually isn't. I, for one, kept waiting for him to lose it as the DI's were in his face, screaming. Coolio ain't no punk, yo. Recognize.

Anyway, I really enjoyed this show. It was nice to see DI Tony "Save the drama for your mama and PUSH" Rosenbaum again. A lot of laugh out loud moments, too. A 2 hour special was about right. I hope they do it again.

katem 3315 desperate attention whore postings

10-01-02, 03:22 PM (EST)
Click to EMail katem Click to send private message to katem Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
9. "RE: Coolio won !!!!!"
LOL munson, I can't believe I'm replying as well.

Coolio to me seemed very arrogant, he behaved like an ass. Sure, he did hang in there, but never lost his arrogance, which is something the instructors wanted to see. They keep trying to install the value of team work. Coolio, I don't think, really learned that.

I actually thought Lorenzo Lamas was going to win this in a cakewalk. Guess not.

(c) 2002 IceCat Originals, Inc. All rights reserved.

Kokoro 3899 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Thong Contest Judge"

11-07-02, 03:15 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Kokoro Click to send private message to Kokoro Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
17. "RE: Coolio won !!!!!"
And I think the votes showed that anyway. I couldn't believe how badly the girl did with the final challenges (and I can't believe she even GAVE UP on the easiest one). You could tell that the last one (whomever beats their time wins - what the heck is that?) was made up at the last minute so that she would actually have a chance of winning.

-----------------------------------
Now let us never speak of S3 again.

Bucky Katt 3146 desperate attention whore postings

10-01-02, 01:58 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Bucky%20Katt Click to send private message to Bucky%20Katt Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
5. "RE: Media-Whore Boot Camp"
I watched some of it too. Caught it about 20 minutes in and missed the last half hour or so. It was more entertaining then I thought it would be.

Kato Kaelin phoning the wrong number and then leaving a message on the answering machine for his one minute call. I was LMAO! He even referred to himself on the answering machine of a stranger as "Recruit Kaelin"! That had to be staged - could he really be that dumb?!?

I'll have you know I rock!

TechNoir 9741 desperate attention whore postings

10-01-02, 05:52 AM (EST)
Click to EMail TechNoir Click to send private message to TechNoir Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
6. "RE: Media-Whore Boot Camp"
I guess you don't remember him much from the O.J. trial. He sure seemed that dumb then. If he is acting he should win some lifetime achievement award.

Tech

10-01-02, 12:02 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Bucky%20Katt Click to send private message to Bucky%20Katt Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
8. "RE: Media-Whore Boot Camp"
I have done my best to forget the OJ circus, I mean trial. I wonder how that search for the real killers is going? I'm sure the real killers are smart not to hide on a golf course.....

I'll have you know I rock!

Jonnycumlately 206 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Network TV Show Guest Star"

10-01-02, 06:05 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Jonnycumlately Click to send private message to Jonnycumlately Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
10. "RE: Media-Whore Boot Camp"
Also, I can be alone in thinking that Barry Williams has become the biggest media whore of them all? His irritating Gerry-like voting speech confirms that he is the tooliest Brady around. Go AWAY, "Greg."

Loree 8616 desperate attention whore postings

10-01-02, 08:35 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Loree Click to send private message to Loree Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
11. "RE: Media-Whore Boot Camp"
I kept forgetting the Milli Vanilli guy was even on the show. What was his name? Rob Morvan? Anyway I guess he can't do his own talking either.

JeffGator 1401 desperate attention whore postings

10-13-02, 04:06 PM (EST)
Click to EMail JeffGator Click to send private message to JeffGator Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
12. "RE: Media-Whore Boot Camp"
What?!! Celebrity Boot Camp was on? I never saw it advertised, nor was I aware that it aired. I guess I wasn't following the boards at the time.

Not that I care, but they're probably not going to replay it are they?

Also, was it one episode or a whole series? I dont' see how I could have missed a whole series so I'm assuming one episode.

GO GATORS!

IceCat 17313 desperate attention whore postings

10-13-02, 04:30 PM (EST)
Click to EMail IceCat Click to send private message to IceCat Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
13. "Repeated Tonight"
Only problem is that it is being repeated on a Canadian specialty channel: Star-TV.

Is this channel available where you live? If not, check for other specialty cable channels to see if it's on. FOX apparently managed to sell the rebroadcast rights to this dog... maybe it will be on near you soon.

10-13-02, 04:42 PM (EST)
Click to EMail JeffGator Click to send private message to JeffGator Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
14. "RE: Repeated Tonight"
Thanks for the info IceCat, but unfortunately I don't know of such a channel. But was it just one episode or an entire series...I still haven't found that out

GO GATORS!

10-13-02, 05:43 PM (EST)
15. "RE: Repeated Tonight"
It was a 2 hour "special".

"Lemme tell ya something - the day Bucky Katt eats a green Skittle is the day Bucky Katt lost his groove."

10-13-02, 05:46 PM (EST)
16. "RE: Repeated Tonight"
thanks bucky. I'll try looking on eBay to see if anyone is selling it but if not I think I'll live. Boot Camp was never one of my favorite shows anyway.

GO GATORS!

Kokoro 3899 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Thong Contest Judge"

11-07-02, 03:17 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Kokoro Click to send private message to Kokoro Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
18. "RE: Repeated Tonight"
You can just download it, Jeff (I'm sure someone in DALnet #survivor-central would have it.) and I really can't believe that they only made them stay out there for a week (wasn't it? Or 10 days....something like that). They aren't even real celebrities - they should've been pushed further!

-----------------------------------
Now let us never speak of S3 again.

Lock | Archive | Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •