The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"Ep. 4: Balloon Boy is GOD!"
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)

Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences Boot Camp Rant/Rave Forum (Protected)
Original message

Monkeyboy 1224 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Politically Incorrect Guest"

04-18-01, 11:24 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Monkeyboy Click to send private message to Monkeyboy Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
"Ep. 4: Balloon Boy is GOD!"
This time, Yaney was squad leader. They nominated him and he accepted it as an honor. He led his troop on a successful mission, but despite what the commercials hinted, nobody got blown up (darn). His climbing gear got lost (by Morretty), but he took the heat all the way for the mistake because they were his troop.
He fingered no one and only gave names when the DI was about to beat him. Yaney took the punishment with no complaints and didn't seem to give anybody a guilt trip about it. When they trained....he was a total klutz (I like that in a recruit). At the dismissal council, he gave a classy speech to his troops about how proud of them he was and nobody could take away their victory. When it came time to vote, he once again voted for somebody outside of the standard voting pattern (for at least the second time). A true independent!
Shawn Yaney is first class all the way. He's got more integrity than anybody else I've seen on the show and I really hope he wins.
I'm now convinced......BALLOON BOY IS GOD!

Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 RE: Ep. 4: Balloon Boy is GOD! BluSavana 04-18-01 1
 RE: Ep. 4: Balloon Boy is GOD! Loree 04-18-01 2
   RE: Ep. 4: Balloon Boy is GOD! Monkeyboy 04-19-01 3
 RE: Ep. 4: Balloon Boy is GOD! deepkangadoo 04-19-01 4
   RE: Ep. 4: Balloon Boy is GOD! SkyRaider 04-19-01 5
       RE: Ep. 4: Balloon Boy is GOD! Monkeyboy 04-19-01 7
           RE: Ep. 4: Balloon Boy is GOD! SkyRaider 04-19-01 8
 RE: Ep. 4: Balloon Boy is GOD! Thinking 04-19-01 6
   RE: Ep. 4: Balloon Boy is GOD! VampKira 04-20-01 9
 RE: Ep. 4: Balloon Boy is GOD! taginite 04-21-01 10
 Uh-oh, here I go again...... MDSkinner 04-24-01 11
   RE: Uh-oh, here I go again...... Monkeyboy 04-24-01 12
       RE: Uh-oh, here I go again...... Omi 04-24-01 13
           RE: Uh-oh, here I go again...... true 04-24-01 14
       RE: Uh-oh, here I go again...... MDSkinner 04-25-01 15
 RE: Ep. 4: Balloon Boy is GOD! SurvivinDawg 04-25-01 16
  Balloon Boy is GOD! taginite 05-26-01 17

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

BluSavana 694 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Reality Show Commentator"

04-18-01, 11:29 PM (EST)
Click to EMail BluSavana Click to send private message to BluSavana Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "RE: Ep. 4: Balloon Boy is GOD!"
Shh... Recruit Lemon wins it all... Shh... Blu

Stop eye-balling me Recruit Lemon!

Remove | Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

Loree 8616 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

04-18-01, 11:50 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Loree Click to send private message to Loree Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
2. "RE: Ep. 4: Balloon Boy is GOD!"
I was so proud of Balloon Boy when they completed their mission. Even the DI had been in shock when the recruits picked Yanney.

"What did you have for breakfast? Crack?" But Balloon Boy did it.

3 Cheers for Balloon Boy!

04-19-01, 00:01 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Monkeyboy Click to send private message to Monkeyboy Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
3. "RE: Ep. 4: Balloon Boy is GOD!"
Hip hip HOORAY!
Hip hip HOORAY!
Hip hip HOORAY!

I'm glad they had crack for breakfast (it's the breakfast
of champions ya' know)!

deepkangadoo 7 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "American Cancer Society Spokesperson"

04-19-01, 10:06 AM (EST)
Click to EMail deepkangadoo Click to send private message to deepkangadoo Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
4. "RE: Ep. 4: Balloon Boy is GOD!"
Last week he wowed me with his balloons, this week the tears ran down my face as I watched him suffer for Morretty's stupidity. What a guy.

Speaking of tears, was I the only one who was all choked up during Lauder's "dead wife" segment, only to have the tender moment ruined at the shot of him scuttling through the compound with only a wet towel wrapped around his middle? Ugh.

SkyRaider 1301 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Beef Jerky Spokesperson"

04-19-01, 01:34 PM (EST)
Click to EMail SkyRaider Click to send private message to SkyRaider Click to view user profile Click to send message via ICQ Click to check IP address of the poster
5. "RE: Ep. 4: Balloon Boy is GOD!"
<Speaking of tears, was I the only one who was all choked up during Lauder's "dead wife" segment, only to have the tender moment ruined at the shot of him scuttling through the compound with only a wet towel wrapped around his middle? Ugh.>

It was predicted on the Summary from last week (either on here or on the OTHER site) that Lauder would "play the dead wife card" and he certainly did.

Hutak played the "dead sister card" repeatedly for all the good that it did her as well.

Now, if only Balloon Boy would play the "busted balloon card" and get his ugly butt off of there too.

04-19-01, 04:19 PM (EST)
7. "RE: Ep. 4: Balloon Boy is GOD!"
> Now, if only
>Balloon Boy would play the
>"busted balloon card" and get
>his ugly butt off of
>there too.

Skyraider...now that's just sad!
I ask you...can an onion be ugly? Can a gorilla be ugly?
Is an elk more beautiful than a moose?
I say to you...all things with integrity have beauty!
Balloon Boy is one those things of integrity.
Pay no attention to his external appearance because
inside Balloon Boy is beautiful.
God Bless America and Balloon Boy!

SkyRaider 1301 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Beef Jerky Spokesperson"

04-19-01, 06:55 PM (EST)
Click to EMail SkyRaider Click to send private message to SkyRaider Click to view user profile Click to send message via ICQ Click to check IP address of the poster
8. "RE: Ep. 4: Balloon Boy is GOD!"
I really need to know.....

What are you doing with your hands on that emoticon
and are you thinking about Balloon Boy when you're doing it?

Thinking 104 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Blistex Spokesperson"

04-19-01, 02:26 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Thinking Click to send private message to Thinking Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
6. "RE: Ep. 4: Balloon Boy is GOD!"
> A true independent!
>Shawn Yaney is first class all
>the way. He's got
>more integrity than anybody else
>I've seen on the show
>and I really hope he
>wins.

Me, too. He's so dorky, but so nice and he has INTEGRITY. Go, Balloon Boy, go!!

VampKira 4433 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Jerry Springer Show Guest"

04-20-01, 01:54 AM (EST)
Click to EMail VampKira Click to send private message to VampKira Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
9. "RE: Ep. 4: Balloon Boy is GOD!"
So happy for you and your Balloon Boy, Apeface... Long may he reign!!!

w.l.s.f.c

"I'm Slick Shakes, yes I'm the real Shakes,
all you other Slick Shakes are just imitating.....
So won't the real Slick Shakes, Please stand up...Please stand up....Please stand up!"

"I'm gonna take a bath so the whole tent doesn't smell like ass at the end of the night" - The late, and often absent, Nick Brown

taginite 222 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Network TV Show Guest Star"

04-21-01, 10:11 PM (EST)
Click to EMail taginite Click to send private message to taginite Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
10. "RE: Ep. 4: Balloon Boy is GOD!"
>>BALLOON BOY IS GOD!<<

my counter (wrongish) of yer post states 666 messages..

is this subliminable (sic-ko)?..

MDSkinner 716 desperate attention whore postings

04-24-01, 04:13 PM (EST)
Click to EMail MDSkinner Click to send private message to MDSkinner Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
11. "Uh-oh, here I go again......"
sorry Monkey, but this week I was really starting to like Balloon Boy, and then what does he do? He snitches. Now granted, he snitched on the little weasel(I mean Wolf) but all the same he did snitch and that is not what a squad leader should do. I was really proud of the guy up to that point. He had been taking the heat for all of the others, when it was far from his fault, and that was extremely admirable, but when he told the DI who he thought did it, I lost that respect that I had gained.

I was just starting to come over to the dark side, Monkey. But Balloon boy foiled all of that with a couple of words.

I still do think he will go a long way though, I will totally agree with you on that point.

04-24-01, 05:30 PM (EST)
12. "RE: Uh-oh, here I go again......"
Principal Skinner,
No...you're wrong... he DIDN'T snitch!
The DI made him tell him who the 4 people who went into
the tunnel were and he did. When the DI asked him who
he thought did it, Balloon Boy said "he had no idea" (because
he didn't other than Brown saying Wolf did it).
He never snitched! (If anybody else can back me up on this ...please do.)
Now that we've got that settled....please feel free to get on
the Balloon Boy wagon. The dark side just about has you now...I can tell! Resistance is futile....join today!

Omi 54 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Hollywood Squares Square"

04-24-01, 09:52 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Omi Click to send private message to Omi Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
13. "RE: Uh-oh, here I go again......"
It doesn't matter anyway.

Yaney is gay.

true 9689 desperate attention whore postings

04-24-01, 10:51 PM (EST)
Click to EMail true Click to send private message to true Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
14. "RE: Uh-oh, here I go again......"
What the hell is that supposed to mean?

MDSkinner 716 desperate attention whore postings

04-25-01, 11:03 AM (EST)
Click to EMail MDSkinner Click to send private message to MDSkinner Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
15. "RE: Uh-oh, here I go again......"
>>Resistance is futile....join today!

I just watched a Borg episode of Star Trek Voyager so I am picturing your little monkey picture saying that in the Borg voice. It is pretty funny if you can picture it.

I will attempt to give your Balloon boy another shot this week, but one wrong move and it is down with balloon boy for me once again.

SurvivinDawg 6816 desperate attention whore postings

04-25-01, 01:29 PM (EST)
Click to EMail SurvivinDawg Click to send private message to SurvivinDawg Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
16. "RE: Ep. 4: Balloon Boy is GOD!"
You just don't GET IT, do you monkeyboy? Let me explain it to you then: YANEY snitched on his pals, the guys who got his sorry leg @$$ through that mission, in the chow hall to the D.I. YANEY named names. Doesn't matter that he was naming the four in the tunnel, doesn't matter what the scenario was. YANEY should've said "it is my fault as squad leader that we did not check before we left that every recruit had his gear". They could've made me do pushups all night until I puked, but I would never have named a name.

As a result of YANEY naming names, an innocent recruit, Recruit WOLF, was subjected to verbal assault and humiliation through the actions of his squad leader YANEY. WOLF was subjected to this abuse after practically carrying YANEY through the mission to success. With pals like that, I'm sure that WOLF is wondering if he wouldn't rather have enemies.

A blanket party for YANEY is in order. (Not really, but I'm all worked up now....)

*** Contradictions don't exist. If you are faced with a contradiction, check your premises. You will find that one of them is wrong. -- Ayn Rand, Atlas Shrugged

"I've never been bored a day in my life. Only boring people get bored." -- Jerri Manthey

taginite 222 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Network TV Show Guest Star"

05-26-01, 11:58 PM (EST)
Click to EMail taginite Click to send private message to taginite Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
17. " Balloon Boy is GOD!"
...whoo woulda thought the damned monkey
would no hiz true power....

-fuggin a weird...donchat thank..

Lock | Archive | Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •