The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Stop WAR in Ukraine ! http://twitter.com/@euromaidan
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"If Janice isn't careful, the production cast will confuse her"
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)

Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences I'm a Celebrity... Get Me Out of Here! Forum (Protected)
Original message

mindy23 1319 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Beef Jerky Spokesperson"

06-05-09, 09:51 AM (EST)
Click to EMail mindy23 Click to send private message to mindy23 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
"If Janice isn't careful, the production cast will confuse her"
with one of the jungle insects (ie Walking Stick), and throw her into one of the challenge tanks!

Honestly, if this is what aging Super Models look like, I'm SOOOOO glad I am only 5"2", and a little on the pudgy side!

Not to mention her ill manners and if any of you have been exposed to her before, you know how harsh and evil she can REALLY be when she wants! She is actually pretty mellow here in the jungle.

I'm just horrified at how, well, horrific she looks......

Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 RE: If Janice isn't careful, the pr... Estee 06-05-09 1
   RE: If Janice isn't careful, the pr... jbug 06-05-09 2
       RE: If Janice isn't careful, the pr... Estee 06-05-09 3
           RE: If Janice isn't careful, the pr... Agman2 01-19-16 14
       RE: If Janice isn't careful, the pr... kingfish 06-05-09 4
           RE: If Janice isn't careful, the pr... Loree 06-05-09 5
               RE: If Janice isn't careful, the pr... mindy23 06-05-09 6
                   RE: If Janice isn't careful, the pr... AyaK 06-05-09 7
                       RE: WHY is she even HERE??? mindy23 06-09-09 8
                           OK, I have another question: mindy23 06-12-09 9
                               RE: OK, I have another question: kingfish 06-12-09 10
                                   RE: OK, I have another question: mindy23 06-13-09 11
                               RE: OK, I have another question: jbug 06-13-09 12
                                   RE: OK, I have another question: mindy23 06-14-09 13
                                   RE: OK, I have another question: Agman2 02-18-16 15
 RE: If Janice isn't careful, the pr... Agman2 04-12-16 16

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

Estee 57126 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

06-05-09, 10:21 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Estee Click to send private message to Estee Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "RE: If Janice isn't careful, the production cast will confuse her"
If you didn't see her Surreal Life time (and lucky you), Janice would be visited by a pair of professional makeup artists every morning and take over the bathroom until she was ready to face the world without having it run away screaming until she actually spoke. The stated time required for this could be up to four hours. Many jokes were made about this by cast and viewership alike.

We are now seeing what happens to the ultra-expensive car made from various foreign parts when it doesn't get its daily scheduled maintenance.

It ain't pretty.

Remove | Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

jbug 17011 desperate attention whore postings

06-05-09, 10:59 AM (EST)
Click to EMail jbug Click to send private message to jbug Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
2. "RE: If Janice isn't careful, the production cast will confuse her"
I figure she's had just about as many facelifts as Joan Rivers.
And? has the self-centered attitude to match.

I'd never paid much attention to her in the past; I see I didn't miss much of any value.

Will she be embarrassed when she watches this later?

Estee 57126 desperate attention whore postings

06-05-09, 11:23 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Estee Click to send private message to Estee Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
3. "RE: If Janice isn't careful, the production cast will confuse her"
Will she be embarrassed when she watches this later?

No.

Agman2 2599 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Survivor-themed Cruise Spokesperson"

01-19-16, 12:54 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Agman2 Click to send private message to Agman2 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
14. "RE: If Janice isn't careful, the production cast will confuse her"
LAST EDITED ON 01-19-16 AT 04:46 PM (EST)

Would you Jbug?

kingfish 18934 desperate attention whore postings

06-05-09, 11:31 AM (EST)
Click to EMail kingfish Click to send private message to kingfish Click to view user profile Click to send message via ICQ Click to check IP address of the poster
4. "RE: If Janice isn't careful, the production cast will confuse her"
IMO, probably not. The really self-involved, self-deluded people in this world don't ever seem to get it. Theirs is a separate reality.

I doubt if she would be capable of ever seeing the world as we see it. An objective view of herself or anyone else just isn't possible for her.

Loree 8616 desperate attention whore postings

06-05-09, 11:51 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Loree Click to send private message to Loree Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
5. "RE: If Janice isn't careful, the production cast will confuse her"
I believe the plastic surgery loving celebs have different mirrors than normal people. What they see and what we see never match.

06-05-09, 07:47 PM (EST)
Click to EMail mindy23 Click to send private message to mindy23 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
6. "RE: If Janice isn't careful, the production cast will confuse her"
I did happen to catch a few episodes when she was on Surreal Life. I have also seen her on her modeling show, and various other 'guest' spots. She's ridiculously and insanely vain in every sense of the word.

But, she says she LOVES camping, so maybe this is where she really gets in or out of her element, and let's it all hang out-coughs it all up, and spits it all out, eh? LOL! ICK!

I think in most instances, people can't handle her for any length of time-ANTM didn't keep her too long, and I don't think her reality show is on the air anymore, either. She would have to be an incredibly rough person to work with!! Bring on the "B" word, and she'll fit right in!

She was on the Groomer Has It a few weeks ago and went at it with one of the lady groomers-pretty funny, actually, that someone spoke up to her. Of course, THAT groomer got the ax in the end.....hummmmm. I really doubt it had to do with Janice, though.

In the end, she does have a son who seems to adore her. But can you imagine having a Mommy Dearest like her?? No thanks! She's another example of poor plastic surgery, and it doesn't help that she keeps her self so darned skinny, either. At least Joan has some meat on her body to fill out the botox!

AyaK 10394 desperate attention whore postings

06-05-09, 11:20 PM (EST)
Click to EMail AyaK Click to send private message to AyaK Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
7. "RE: If Janice isn't careful, the production cast will confuse her"
In a battle of wits between Joan Rivers and Janice Dickinson ...

they'd both come unarmed.

06-09-09, 10:05 AM (EST)
8. "RE: WHY is she even HERE???"
She has a DOCTOR'S EXCUSE to do NOTHING??? Then what the heck?? Why is she even there, showing her ugly mug and every thing else that belongs to her?

Believe me, in MY eyes, she is NO diva, and I'm so sick of the way she is using and abusing Sanjaya-it's sick and twisted, I tell ya! SICK AND TWISTED!!

06-12-09, 12:14 PM (EST)
9. "OK, I have another question:"
Her screetching with all her bronchial infected lungs about Prop 8-WHAT THE HECK??
You know, during D. Baldwin's exit??

Is she just trying to get the gay vote, or is she trying to get Hollie or Torrie to spend some extra time under that sleeping bag with her? Too much time under the bag with the bag could be a very bad thing, you know what I mean?? Janice is not one to let go very easily.

Can you even imagine EVER being in a relationship with that 'person'?? I do pity, to a point. But mostly because she must HAVE gone off into the jungle without her meds. The rest is just intolerable. She is intolerable, and the fact that she has a doctor's excuse to exempt her from everything except pee'ing in the camp, stealing granola bars, and insulting everyone who doesn't kiss her boney bottom-she is just insufferable. An insufferable human being.

Janice, you are a sad, sad, person. There is so little about you that is even entertaining. Talk about life on the D list-this should make Kathy Griffin a VERY HAPPY woman!

kingfish 18934 desperate attention whore postings

06-12-09, 01:17 PM (EST)
Click to EMail kingfish Click to send private message to kingfish Click to view user profile Click to send message via ICQ Click to check IP address of the poster
10. "RE: OK, I have another question:"
I would like to hear a K. Griffin routine about her.

06-13-09, 11:52 AM (EST)
11. "RE: OK, I have another question:"
I think Kathy might actually be afraid of Janice. I mean, who wouldn't be?? The woman is pure evil mixed with psychotic wonderlust! How else does she get away with the things that she does??

I know she scares the devil out of ME! And it's not easy to do that.......

jbug 17011 desperate attention whore postings

06-13-09, 04:48 PM (EST)
Click to EMail jbug Click to send private message to jbug Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
12. "RE: OK, I have another question:"
Anyone know what she was screeching?

06-14-09, 11:32 PM (EST)
13. "RE: OK, I have another question:"
The best I could tell it was to Vote YES on Prop 8, which in California, is the right to for gays to marry. I think it went through and then was overturned, wasn't it?? Like within months after Ellen and Portia and hundreds of others were married there.

She (Janice) continues to make sure she tells everyone how 'gay friendly' she is. I am not sure who really cares? Not me! I couldn't care less if she's gay-friendly, PETA, Green, or whatever. I still think she is weird and freaky and downright spooky. But don't tell her I said that, ok? I'm sure she would hunt me down and, I don't know, pee on me?

02-18-16, 04:19 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Agman2 Click to send private message to Agman2 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
15. "RE: OK, I have another question:"
I don't know, I forgot to watch! Sorry

04-12-16, 10:46 AM (EST)
16. "RE: If Janice isn't careful, the production cast will confuse her"
For the first time evah, I have noting to say.

Lock | Archive | Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •