The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Stop WAR in Ukraine ! http://twitter.com/@euromaidan
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"If they were on Survivor..."
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)

Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences I'm a Celebrity... Get Me Out of Here! Forum (Protected)
Original message

Estee 57126 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

06-09-09, 09:22 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Estee Click to send private message to Estee Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
"If they were on Survivor..."
...where would they finish?

My completely biased, semi-reasoned predictions for something which will never happen anyway. (Well, not for more than one or two of them.) And I'm not going through the entire cast, because it would mean trying to remember who they were.

Janice: first out of her tribe. Does no work around camp, expects to be waited on hand and foot, claims to be ill at every opportunity, and has Obsessive-Compulsive Challenge Quitting Disorder. As soon as they lose Immunity, she's out -- and they might throw it just to get rid of her.

John: late jury. I see him going around sixth place: he's got enough strengths to make it through the tribal stage (while specialized enough that he isn't perceived as a major threat), but he wouldn't be able to juggle the alliances he'd need to give him the end.

Daniel: last pre-jury boot. Too loud, too boastful, and way too vocally into 'the competition' and 'the game'. Few people could put up with it for long, and a couple more would realize that while his challenge win possibilities aren't all that strong, his ability to verbally poison a vote might be Top Five.

Sanjaya: mid-jury. A surprise challenge asset who also does a ton of work around camp, improves your living conditions, resources everything around him, and gets along with the entire crew? No way he doesn't make it to the individual stage -- and without an Immunity run, no way he gets any further than this. Too much of a jury threat: now we all know how Simon really felt.

Heidi: second out of her tribe. There should be enough general uselessness in one gathering to protect her through the first boot, and those found attractive can get three extra days. Her professed faith might even buy her some time. Then again, we have the Joanna Trail: it's well-marked and easy to follow, even if it never led to the Quit Boat before...

Spencer: second or third place. He could be an early boot very easily, or he could call in an extra boat -- but if he hangs on at all, could he find himself pulling a Dalton on steroids? Everyone's perfect F2 partner: just hope Heidi isn't on the jury and then wait for your 7-0. He could get towed through the entire game without having to do a thing just because he's so obnoxious, he can't win -- and then he wouldn't. But the real losers would be the viewers, who'd have to put up with this for thirteen full episodes. And we thought Coach was bad?

Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 RE: If they were on Survivor... mindy23 06-09-09 1
 Survivor, Ayres Rock, Australia kingfish 06-09-09 2
 RE: If they were on Survivor... Agman2 04-12-16 3

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

mindy23 1319 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Beef Jerky Spokesperson"

06-09-09, 09:57 AM (EST)
Click to EMail mindy23 Click to send private message to mindy23 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "RE: If they were on Survivor..."
Estee, I'll still take Spencer, or Speidi over Coach ANY DAY OF THE WEEK! Well, maybe except Sunday, since that IS the Lord's day and a day of rest from all things irritating!

But other than that, nah, don't see him staying much longer, except I do see him forming a pretty strong alliance with Baby Baldwin, which could keep him in the game for a while. And if he'd learn to shut his trap, he could go pretty far, because he seems teachable. But if his wife gets voted out, that would be the end of him-he would become even more intolerable than he is now. And even more intolerable than Coach, without the pack of lies stories.

I really think Sanjaya could take the whole thing, mostly because he IS so darn cute and sweet, it would be hard to vote him out. He does everything without one single complaint-who wouldn't want to keep someone like that around, at least until F3?

D. Baldwin? Wouldn't put up with him more than the 2nd vote, 1st going to Janice, who should have never been there in the first place, doctor note or not! Give me a living break!!

I think Patti could end up taking in a good first or second with Sanjaya on her tail, and Torrie or L. D. bringing up the rear.

I honestly don't know where I'd put Sallie-sometimes he's ok, sometimes he's annoying. And we all know how VEGAN'S do on Survivor-not so well.....

Remove | Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

kingfish 18934 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

06-09-09, 01:43 PM (EST)
Click to EMail kingfish Click to send private message to kingfish Click to view user profile Click to send message via ICQ Click to check IP address of the poster
2. "Survivor, Ayres Rock, Australia"
Janice: one week, then the dingos would eat her. They would soon spit her out when they realized plastic didn’t taste good.

John: Would hang around to about F9, and be eliminated after Daniel B. starts a rumor that one of the final challenges would be a "survival of an incoming tide" contest, making him much to competitive.

Stephen: Between F14 and F10. A female Dugong would see him without his shirt and begin to obsessively stalk him, finally kidnapping him and taking him to her underwater cave. God would not provide him the necessary gills, and that would be that.

Heidi: Tied for first out. A pack of kangaroos would mistake her for one of their own young, and the Kangaroo matriarch would carry her off in her pouch. She would spend the rest of her life caring for all the little joeys in the world, because that's what God wants her to do.

Spence: Tied for first out. After announcing to all (after first thinking over what he would say) Spenser "Martial Arts Black Belt" Pratt would announce to all, in a rousing speech involving lots of chest beating and arm waving, his intention of rescuing Heidi, and run real fast in the opposite direction, not stopping till he sees his mommy.

Sanjay: Makes bracelets out of Platypus’s tails, and sits beside Lou at F2 because no one really notices until F2 that he’s really even there.

Daniel: F4. After winning a Privy cleaning reward challenge, Daniel makes a few untoward comments about the "equipment" on the Didgeridoo player during the aboriginal Dance/Music demonstration, and fails to return to camp. Forever.

Agman2 2607 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Survivor-themed Cruise Spokesperson"

04-12-16, 10:54 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Agman2 Click to send private message to Agman2 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
3. "RE: If they were on Survivor..."
They would have all gone home for medical reasons.

Lock | Archive | Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •