The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Stop WAR in Ukraine ! http://twitter.com/@euromaidan
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"IAC #2 Episode #4 East Coast Spoiler Thread"
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)

Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences I'm a Celebrity... Get Me Out of Here! Forum (Protected)
Original message

AyaK 10394 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

06-04-09, 07:49 PM (EST)
Click to EMail AyaK Click to send private message to AyaK Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
"IAC #2 Episode #4 East Coast Spoiler Thread"
Tonight we learn the answer to the question all America wants to know: just how scripted are Heidi and Spencer's antics? If the other cast members let them back on the show, the answer is: totally scripted.

And don't let NBC convince you otherwise. Whoever wrote their antics also probably wrote that press release.

Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 RE: IAC #2 Episode #4 East Coast Sp... Snidget 06-04-09 1
 RE: IAC #2 Episode #4 East Coast Sp... Snidget 06-04-09 2
 Everybody loves Daniel Snidget 06-04-09 3
   RE: Everybody loves Daniel Agman2 04-12-16 22
 Food Trial Snidget 06-04-09 4
   RE: Food Trial Snidget 06-04-09 5
   RE: Food Trial Snidget 06-04-09 7
 RE: IAC #2 Episode #4 East Coast Sp... kingfish 06-04-09 6
   RE: IAC #2 Episode #4 East Coast Sp... Snidget 06-04-09 9
 America votes Snidget 06-04-09 8
   RE: America votes jbug 06-04-09 14
 RE: IAC #2 Episode #4 East Coast Sp... kingfish 06-04-09 10
 Stuff keeps disappearing Snidget 06-04-09 11
 Results of the vote Snidget 06-04-09 12
   RE: Results of the vote kingfish 06-04-09 13
 In or Out Snidget 06-04-09 15
   RE: In or Out Snidget 06-04-09 16
   RE: In or Out jbug 06-04-09 17
       RE: In or Out momof4inVA 06-05-09 20
 Who goes home Snidget 06-04-09 18
   RE: Who goes home kingfish 06-04-09 19
       RE: Who goes home momof4inVA 06-05-09 21

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

Snidget 44369 desperate attention whore postings

06-04-09, 07:51 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Snidget Click to send private message to Snidget Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "RE: IAC #2 Episode #4 East Coast Spoiler Thread"
I really should stop trying to start these threads. I keep screwing them up. Thanks for locking the screw up.

I hope the NBC guy gets to have his way with them, but I'm sure nothing will be allowed to disrupt their bubble of pamperedness.

Remove | Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

06-04-09, 08:09 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Snidget Click to send private message to Snidget Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
2. "RE: IAC #2 Episode #4 East Coast Spoiler Thread"
Right now the camp appears to be split on letting them back in.

Do you really think they'll go through several hours of tribulation?

06-04-09, 08:13 PM (EST)
3. "Everybody loves Daniel"
Egads.

Agman2 2605 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Survivor-themed Cruise Spokesperson"

04-12-16, 10:53 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Agman2 Click to send private message to Agman2 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
22. "RE: Everybody loves Daniel"
rofl, I haven't heard that term in years.

06-04-09, 08:17 PM (EST)
4. "Food Trial"
Two from each team.

"On Your Knees".

Requires brains and brawn.

John and Daniel for the guys.
Patti and Torrie for the girls.

06-04-09, 08:19 PM (EST)
5. "RE: Food Trial"
One person races through the swamp to get one piece of the puzzle under the grid, tag the team-mate. Then have to put the puzzle together.

06-04-09, 08:27 PM (EST)
7. "RE: Food Trial"
The guys win.

kingfish 18934 desperate attention whore postings

06-04-09, 08:24 PM (EST)
Click to EMail kingfish Click to send private message to kingfish Click to view user profile Click to send message via ICQ Click to check IP address of the poster
6. "RE: IAC #2 Episode #4 East Coast Spoiler Thread"
Wow, now the camp is split. Heavy handed scripting, thy name is ...what ever it is.

06-04-09, 08:33 PM (EST)
9. "RE: IAC #2 Episode #4 East Coast Spoiler Thread"
It is amazing they can lift their fingers to type out the script with how heavy their hands are.

06-04-09, 08:30 PM (EST)
8. "America votes"
For food trial they are in a box, not alone, chained up. They have to find the keys and unlock it as the water rises in the tank.

Vote for the guy and gal to do this.

jbug 17011 desperate attention whore postings

06-04-09, 08:46 PM (EST)
Click to EMail jbug Click to send private message to jbug Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
14. "RE: America votes"
I'd love to see this be Janice. She is worthless!

06-04-09, 08:35 PM (EST)
Click to EMail kingfish Click to send private message to kingfish Click to view user profile Click to send message via ICQ Click to check IP address of the poster
10. "RE: IAC #2 Episode #4 East Coast Spoiler Thread"
Those are kinda paltry rewards. Beans and rice (pintas) is almost the national dish of CR, so even the losers don't really eat badly. And all the winners get is a few meal ingredients?

Of coruse, the challenges are pretty wussy, so I guess the rewards are about right.

The look on Heidi's face when she saw the rewards from staying the the creepy crawly shack, raw fish, was priceless.

06-04-09, 08:35 PM (EST)
11. "Stuff keeps disappearing"
Jungle Thief.

Stuff seems to be ending up in Janice's bag.

06-04-09, 08:42 PM (EST)
12. "Results of the vote"
Janice is safe.
Torri might be going home.
Francis safe
Angela might be going home.

Will find out later on.

06-04-09, 08:45 PM (EST)
13. "RE: Results of the vote"
LAST EDITED ON 06-04-09 AT 08:47 PM (EST)

Well, I hope Torry stays. And Janice just is so idiotic.

Maybe I should have voted, or something.

06-04-09, 08:48 PM (EST)
15. "In or Out"
Discussion around the camp.

06-04-09, 08:53 PM (EST)
16. "RE: In or Out"
We won't know until Monday and not much clippage of them in the box together.

They rest of the cast have a last dinner before finding out who goes home

jbug 17011 desperate attention whore postings

06-04-09, 08:55 PM (EST)
Click to EMail jbug Click to send private message to jbug Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
17. "RE: In or Out"
Personally I don't want to ever see them again. Never saw them before this came on, so . .

I also think about fairness. They've been gone what? 2 days? Missed challenges, work around camp? Heidi missed being in the pool to be voted off? That's not right. Why should one of the other women have to leave when it was not possible to vote her off?

So what's to keep someone else from taking a couple of days off and then going back?

momof4inVA 120 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Blistex Spokesperson"

06-05-09, 01:54 AM (EST)
Click to EMail momof4inVA Click to send private message to momof4inVA Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
20. "RE: In or Out"
I so agree. Heidi might have been voted off, but spencer would have kicked all of our @$%&*! Just a thought.

06-04-09, 08:56 PM (EST)
18. "Who goes home"
First celeb going home is...

Angela.

06-04-09, 09:08 PM (EST)
19. "RE: Who goes home"
LAST EDITED ON 06-04-09 AT 09:09 PM (EST)

Ever the optimist, I'm going to hope that the reason America kept Janice was to vote her into the Water torture phone booth challenge.

(BTW, I hope John go in for the boys, with his tall frame and big feet, that challenge will be a feat for him.)

And that the producers decided to keep spoiled kids in order let America vote them off separately, thus doubling their censoring.

I'm tired of Sanjay, too. What a non-entity.

momof4inVA 120 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Blistex Spokesperson"

06-05-09, 01:58 AM (EST)
Click to EMail momof4inVA Click to send private message to momof4inVA Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
21. "RE: Who goes home"
I like Sanjay. I think he's really gotten into the spirit of things. At first I thought he would be a hardship for the others but he's holding his own.

Lock | Archive | Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •