The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Stop WAR in Ukraine ! http://twitter.com/@euromaidan
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"Post-ouster interviews."
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)

Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences I'm a Celebrity... Get Me Out of Here! Forum (Protected)
Original message

Estee 57126 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

06-06-09, 09:14 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Estee Click to send private message to Estee Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
"Post-ouster interviews."
We begin with Angela, who has a few opinions about the way the show was being run and Speidi's role within it. NBC is already denying that some of her opinions might be accurate.

http://tinyurl.com/nt687j

Guess which ones.

From our own article:

'"The celebs have final say, which hasn't been determined yet at this point," an NBC spokesperson told Reality TV World late Friday afternoon. " decision process is still taking place."'

Or in other words, they're going to keep voting until they get it right.

Spencer & Heidi were even more useless than shown? Well, it was only a two-hour premiere...

Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 RE: Post-ouster interviews. kingfish 06-06-09 1
   RE: Post-ouster interviews. AyaK 06-07-09 2
       RE: Post-ouster interviews. kingfish 06-07-09 3
       RE: Post-ouster interviews. SurvivorBlows 06-07-09 4
           RE: Post-ouster interviews. kingfish 06-08-09 5
 Speidi Snidget 06-15-09 6
 RE: Post-ouster interviews. kingfish 06-15-09 7
   RE: Post-ouster interviews. AyaK 06-15-09 8
       RE: Post-ouster interviews. Agman2 04-11-16 9

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

kingfish 18933 desperate attention whore postings

06-06-09, 11:04 AM (EST)
Click to EMail kingfish Click to send private message to kingfish Click to view user profile Click to send message via ICQ Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "RE: Post-ouster interviews."
I'm surprised that Angela wasn't gagged and tossed into an NBC broom room.

Actually if the truth were to be known, those facial expressions of Angela were getting pretty old, too. And she and her partner, like the Bratts, were definitely below my Celebrity/not celebrity line.

Can we sue for false representation?

Remove | Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

AyaK 10394 desperate attention whore postings

06-07-09, 10:45 AM (EST)
Click to EMail AyaK Click to send private message to AyaK Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
2. "RE: Post-ouster interviews."
I think NBC has fallen into the "just be sure you spell my name right" publicity trap. It's not true that any publicity is good publicity, but they apparently think it is.

There is no other reason that they would be so accommodating to the Pratts' antics. And anyone with half a brain knows that the "celebrities" on this show don't want to yield the spotlight to Speidi.

As far as the low star power of this group, who would you say is the biggest star? I think Lou Diamond Phillips easily wins that -- and yet his star is so diminished that he has been playing in a touring company of Camelot, and he's probably best known (after La Bamba) for his first wife dumping him for another woman (shades of one-time poster "desert_rhino").

06-07-09, 11:56 AM (EST)
Click to EMail kingfish Click to send private message to kingfish Click to view user profile Click to send message via ICQ Click to check IP address of the poster
3. "RE: Post-ouster interviews."
Lou Diamond Phillips. Easily.

This is just me, but honestly, he and John Salley, and Stephen and Dan Baldwin are the only ones I was familiar with to any degree. Blagojevich and Sanjaya I had heard of, the others were complete unknowns.

Capt'n 2 patched this together!

SurvivorBlows 15230 desperate attention whore postings

06-07-09, 10:56 PM (EST)
Click to EMail SurvivorBlows Click to send private message to SurvivorBlows Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
4. "RE: Post-ouster interviews."
LAST EDITED ON 06-07-09 AT 10:57 PM (EST)

Lou Diamond Phillips is definitely the biggest star, I was actually surprised to hear he signed up for this given he has a new gig the lead star in Sci Fi Channel's new Stargate Universe TV show that is premiering this fall. My only conclusion was that someone convinced at Sci Fi or NBC Universal it would be good publicity for the show -- or that they somehow amended his contract to contractually require him to do it

06-08-09, 07:31 PM (EST)
5. "RE: Post-ouster interviews."
LAST EDITED ON 06-08-09 AT 07:43 PM (EST)

If he's the Captain or Exec. Officer, (in the new SciFi) the studio may be using this to establish his "Steady at the helm" (King of the Jungle?) persona in the eyes of the audience.

That would mean that Stephen's reason for being here is to establish his persona as a Ferengi.

And in fact would explain a lot about the actions of the others on this show.

(I think I'm kidding).

Snidget 44369 desperate attention whore postings

06-15-09, 11:39 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Snidget Click to send private message to Snidget Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
6. "Speidi"
They have left Costa Rica and are talking to the press.

From Ryan Seacrest's blog
link

The duo, who have now officially quit NBC's I'm A Celebrity, Get Me Out of Here, appeared with Roker to discuss their much talked about experience on the show, but were offput by Roker's questions.

"I'm still trying to figure out, was the weatherman asking us questions? I thought we were getting interviewed by Matt Lauer or something," said Pratt of Roker who reports weather for the Today Show.

Prat, clue
clue, Pratt.

*clue that Pratt isn't the most famous celebrity to ever exist curls into a ball and dies*

You know, that explains a lot.

"I just wanted to talk about the show and my experience there and how fun it was, and he just made it a very uncomfortable and awful experience," said Montag. "I really would advise women especially to be careful around him because I feel like he definitely came and attacked me and I did not appreciate that at all."

First Letterman, then Roker. Geez at this rate there won't be any man on TV a woman should be near.

06-15-09, 03:15 PM (EST)
7. "RE: Post-ouster interviews."
LAST EDITED ON 06-15-09 AT 03:16 PM (EST)

I think we should start a movement to never mention the names of Spencer Pratt, Heidi Pratt, or Speidi ever again.

A groundswell of public avoidance, a popular movment to ignore the self-proclaimed popular.

It starts here, with one small step, in this, the leader among reality forums.

(Can we include Seacrest too? Is it too late for him?)

AyaK 10394 desperate attention whore postings

06-15-09, 05:52 PM (EST)
Click to EMail AyaK Click to send private message to AyaK Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
8. "RE: Post-ouster interviews."
Let's just call them by their real names.

Cow and Pie. Because when you put them together, you get a Cow Pie.

Agman2 2580 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Survivor-themed Cruise Spokesperson"

04-11-16, 02:55 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Agman2 Click to send private message to Agman2 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
9. "RE: Post-ouster interviews."
or bull and $hit

Lock | Archive | Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •