The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Stop WAR in Ukraine ! http://twitter.com/@euromaidan
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"I'm a celebrity get me out of here commercial"
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)
Archived thread - Read only 
Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences I'm a Celebrity... Get Me Out of Here! Forum (Protected)
Original message

survivorscott 2191 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Roller Coaster Inaugurator"

01-27-03, 05:20 PM (EST)
Click to check IP address of the poster
"I'm a celebrity get me out of here commercial"
they ran a commercial for the show with Melissa Rivers and Robin Leach during the Superbowl preview. Looks like we are getting it in February.
If you didn't see it, It was an in studio commercial no videos and such, but then again isn't it almost live?

Come in a stranger,leave a little stranger

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 RE: I'm a celebrity get me out of h... Loree 01-27-03 1
   News articles AyaK 01-27-03 2
       RE: News articles Loree 01-28-03 3
 RE: I'm a celebrity get me out of h... SurvivorBlows 01-28-03 4
   RE: I'm a celebrity get me out of h... Q 01-28-03 5
       RE: I'm a celebrity get me out of h... SurvivorBlows 01-28-03 6

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

Loree 8616 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

01-27-03, 05:45 PM (EST)
1. "RE: I'm a celebrity get me out of here commercial"
It would have to be live if it is going to be like the first season of Big Brother and the public votes them out.

Did it say where they are filming this? Is it on an island?

This show sounds so hilarious I will have to watch it. But I can honestly say I don't even know what all the contestants and the host look like. Some celebrities...

AyaK 10321 desperate attention whore postings

01-27-03, 09:13 PM (EST)
2. "News articles"
We have a whole collection of news articles on this show on the news home page -- you can blame me for that.

Most of your questions can be answered in this thread. Basically, it's going to be in Oz, just as the British version was. It will be "almost live" --- very similar to BB1, as Loree suggests.

I saw the ad. I recognized Robin Leach but had no idea who the woman was. Thanks for telling me!

Loree 8616 desperate attention whore postings

01-28-03, 00:39 AM (EST)
3. "RE: News articles"
Thanks AyaK. I did read that before but forgot the details. Too many reality shows to keep track of.

SurvivorBlows 15230 desperate attention whore postings

01-28-03, 09:50 AM (EST)
4. "RE: I'm a celebrity get me out of here commercial"
Ya, I recorded a bit of the Super Bowl commercial that aired.

I'd post vidcaps but there's not much there... Melissa Rivers running through a "jungle" in a "tarzan and Jane" outfit, reaching a phone booth, and saying "I'm a Celebrity..." -- and then a cut to Robin Leech looking like it's been sleeping in the woods for a week (at least that's how I remember it.)

-SB

PS There was also an equally worthless promo for ABC's upcoming "Am I Hot?" series. "Celeb" airs starting 2/19, "Hot" starts 2/13... (the same day of Survivor 6) "All American Girl" follows on 3/12 and "Bachelor 3" on 3/26. And then "Extreme Makkeover" starts it's run on 4/3.

Oh, and FOX's "Married in America" starts 3/10

See the scheduling news page for all the gory details:

http://www.realitytvworld.com/index/index.php?catid=3

Q 2569 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Survivor-themed Cruise Spokesperson"

01-28-03, 10:00 AM (EST)
5. "RE: I'm a celebrity get me out of here commercial"
Is the show filming in Australia? I thought I heard that somewere? And Robin Leech did look hagard in that ad. I wonder how he is surviving without his Champagne Dreams.

ABC's upcoming "Am I Hot?" series

OK the answer is NO. Can you imagine the judging?

I mean WTF is up with that show. And whats next? Whats My Sex? I can see the panel of judges now, Male, Female, Definitely Male, Hmmmm I say Female.

I am all for reality TV, but I think we are getting a little out of control. However, that said, I will probably watch the first episode at least. To savor the American Idol reject aspect of it all. I hope they do it like that show. We see the horrible ones first, then they weed it down.

It is astonishing how foolish humans can be in groups, especially when they follow their leaders without question - States: The Bene Gesserit View. All States Are an Abstraction.

SurvivorBlows 15230 desperate attention whore postings

01-28-03, 10:31 AM (EST)
6. "RE: I'm a celebrity get me out of here commercial"
I personally don't plan on watching "Hot" (OK, maybe just the premiere to see how bad it is) but I also have to admit, it's hard to argue the difference between "Hot" and the model search part of Star Search or Tyra Bank's upcoming "Supermodel" on UPN.

I think this is the worst of Bachelor creator Mike Fleiss' "ideas" -- "Reunion" is "Real World - The 20-Something Edition" and that's fine, "Bachelor/ette" seems foolish but works, but I think the funniest one (and a potential "successor" to "Joe Millionaire") is going to be "The Will" --- although they haven't yet announced when it's going to air.

Below's a link to "The Will" news story:

http://www.realitytvworld.com/index/print.php?sid=726

-SB

Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •