The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Stop WAR in Ukraine ! http://twitter.com/@euromaidan
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"RHoOC Season 5"
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)

Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences The Real Housewives Forum (Protected)
Original message

Pepito 587 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Reality Show Commentator"

11-22-09, 11:58 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Pepito Click to send private message to Pepito Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
"RHoOC Season 5"
Hi guys, haven't posted here in the RH section yet but I'm a long-term fan of all the "Housewives" shows. OC, the original, is my favorite.

Any comments from anybody?

Gretchen and Slade? Slade wants to be on TV so bad I think that as soon as Jeff died he made a beeline for Gretchen. She needs to be carefull, I'm sure he's going to try to make money off of her like he did with Jo.

And Lynne....renting a condo? RENTING? I thought they were so loaded, the shopping trips at the mall, the expensive car for their daughter's birthday? Wow...I thought they owned the place...

Pepito

Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 RE: RHoOC Season 5 JessicaRN 01-11-10 1
 RE: RHoOC Season 5 weltek 01-12-10 2
   RE: RHoOC Season 5 Tummy 01-16-10 3
       RE: RHoOC Season 5 weltek 01-26-10 4
           RE: RHoOC Season 5 JessicaRN 01-26-10 5
               RE: RHoOC Season 5 JessicaRN 02-12-10 6
                   RE: RHoOC Season 5 Tummy 02-16-10 7
                       RE: RHoOC Season 5 weltek 02-16-10 8
                           RE: RHoOC Season 5 JessicaRN 02-16-10 9
       RE: RHoOC Season 5 Agman2 02-19-16 16
   RE: RHoOC Season 5 Pepito 02-23-10 10
       RE: "Let's All Bow Our Heads..." Pepito 02-23-10 11
           RE: "Let's All Bow Our Heads..." weltek 02-24-10 12
           RE: "Let's All Bow Our Heads..." true 02-26-10 13
 Finale - 3/4/2010 Hoobie 03-05-10 14
   RE: Finale - 3/4/2010 JessicaRN 03-06-10 15

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

JessicaRN 1112 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Politically Incorrect Guest"

01-11-10, 01:55 PM (EST)
Click to EMail JessicaRN Click to send private message to JessicaRN Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "RE: RHoOC Season 5"
I just read that Tamara and Simon are getting a divorce and she is now living in an apartment. It's kind of sad, because she has one screwed up son and 3 younger children from this marriage. I don't think she is a nice person at all, but Simon just seems creepy to me.

I miss Jeanna, because the new housewife and her husband are all very annoying. This year, Lynn and her husband seem like the most down to earth, which is pretty bad when parents who allow their teenagers to drink and get plastic surgery are the "normal" ones.

Remove | Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

weltek 16934 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

01-12-10, 01:23 PM (EST)
Click to EMail weltek Click to send private message to weltek Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
2. "RE: RHoOC Season 5"
Of course I'm watching, don't tell anyone.

I actually think Gretchen and Slade are a pretty good match, so I hope them well. I'm tired of the Tamara/Gretchen thing, so glad they've tried to bury the hatchet.

It's interesting to see this season has financially humbled some of them.

I miss Jeanna. That family was always my favorite.

I felt sorry for Vicki and the failed girls weekend. I'd be super-duper pissed off if I were her. I think she took it well. I'm liking her and Don's relationship this season.

Glad Jessica shared the Tamara rumor...they are a bad match, it seems. It's always sad when a marriage falls apart, but it's worse when it happens on tv for everyone to see. I hope they both are happier, though Simon doesn't strike me as a "Happy" kind of guy.

Kelly and her husband make me want to vomit.

-A Tribetastic Creation

Tummy 3542 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Thong Contest Judge"

01-16-10, 05:49 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Tummy Click to send private message to Tummy Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
3. "RE: RHoOC Season 5"
I'm telling EVERYONE!

I too like Gretchen and Slade, though I think he should have let Gretchen handle the Lynn thing by herself.

01-26-10, 12:58 PM (EST)
Click to EMail weltek Click to send private message to weltek Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
4. "RE: RHoOC Season 5"
*kick*

And it won't let me edit my message and change "Kelly" to "Alexis"...not sure where the Kelly thing came from. I'm really not liking Alexis.

The Lynn parenting issue seems to be blowing up this week. I, too, think Slade should butt out. I think he sees it as being "supportive" of Gretchen, but he's better off putting a sock in it. He comes off as a condescending aras that makes the situation worse.

I can't believe how clueless Lynne and Frank are. Well, ok, I can.

-A Tribetastic Creation

01-26-10, 02:25 PM (EST)
Click to EMail JessicaRN Click to send private message to JessicaRN Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
5. "RE: RHoOC Season 5"
I realized that I really like the dynamics between Vicki and Jeana. With Jeana gone, Vicki just comes off looking like a shrew, although sometimes I think it is her tone and affect.

I cannot stand Alexis and her husband is even worse. (For some reason I think of Heidi and Spencer as exaggeration of these two).

I do think it is funny when Gretchen is in an interview and she makes a comment and laughs loudly. I don't know where she gets off getting involved with Lynn's kids, unless it is a lot worse than what we see.

I liked Lynn and Frank for a while, but I could not believe how passive they were with their daughters. Lynn wants them to like her and Frank is afraid of upsetting things. I hope that they watch this and realize that their parenting style is ridiculous.

Gretchen just seems kind of sad and desperate. I don't remember seeing that controlling side of Simon in the past, but I'm sure it was there. It must be rough to go through a divorce with cameras there.

I respect Vicki for realizing how she was treating Don and wanting to work on it.

02-12-10, 05:17 PM (EST)
6. "RE: RHoOC Season 5"
I just finished watching the episode when Lynn and her husband get served with eviction papers for not paying a $10,000 security deposit. It is hard to be sympathetic when you know that Lynn and her daughter's plastic surgery could have paid the deposit two times over at least.

Tummy 3542 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Thong Contest Judge"

02-16-10, 10:10 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Tummy Click to send private message to Tummy Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
7. "RE: RHoOC Season 5"
Agree about the plastic surgery and then Lynn spent how much money on the girl's shopping trip? That's ridiculous.

I have to say this is the first year I've actually liked Vicki - and I really like Donn. Vicki and Donn has raised some good kids so they must be doing something right.

02-16-10, 10:22 AM (EST)
8. "RE: RHoOC Season 5"
I agree that Vicki and Donn have done a great job raising their kids. It's kind of a rarity. I just love Donn. He's a good guy.

-A Tribetastic Creation

02-16-10, 03:14 PM (EST)
9. "RE: RHoOC Season 5"
If I were Vicki, I think this would be the last year I'd be on this show. She no longer fits in, age-wise or otherwise and she ends up like like a shrew.

Agman2 1944 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Herbal Healing Drugs Endorser"

02-19-16, 05:01 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Agman2 Click to send private message to Agman2 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
16. "RE: RHoOC Season 5"
I don't think he could have done that! Sorry to disagree with you tum-tum

02-23-10, 04:01 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Pepito Click to send private message to Pepito Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
10. "RE: RHoOC Season 5"
LAST EDITED ON 02-23-10 AT 04:02 PM (EST)

>Kelly and her husband make me
>want to vomit.
>
Who's Kelly?

Oh, OK, you mean Alexis. I replied before I read all the way down the board.

She does look like a Kelly, now that you mention it...

02-23-10, 04:17 PM (EST)
11. "RE: "Let's All Bow Our Heads...""
I just finished watching this episode. So.. Gretchen's parents rented the Merv Griffin Estate in Palm Springs for a little weekend getaway... WHOA!! I had no idea that Gretchen's family was loaded. Who wouldda thought it! We just saw Gretchen going to Vicki for advice about her make up line, on camera interviews about how one must spend money first to make money, how she didn't get anything from Jeff's will, she has to live in a little townhouse and have garage sales to survive, how Slade is not earning what he used to (..yeah, that's what happens when you quit your job...) etc. etc. And all this time, she had her parents to fall back on if she needed!!

No wonder she seemed so relaxed about the possible loss of Jeff. But why was she so excited about that pink motorcycle? I think that all she would've had to do was bat her eyes a bit at Daddy and she would have had her bike anyway.

Gretchen is truly a complicated person. I think that there is a lot to her and her background that we just don't see on the show. A very complex person. She makes me very curious about her.

No wonder Slade wants to marry her. As soon as possible. So that he'll never has to work again, just relax poolside all day.

Vicki is my favorite because: 1. She works. 2. Her husband is normal (and works). 3. Her kids are great. 4. She's happy. 5. Her famiily is happy. So, whatever she does, it's working.

You go, girl.

I think Alexis is a very complex woman like Gretchen. Tamra is exactly what you see.

Lynn is what you see. A spoiled, self-centered child. The family goes into financial crisis and she reacts by splitting the family and accusing and blaming. This is the time that the family has to hold together and work together. Obviously Frank (is that his name?) Can't handle it on his own or they wouldn't be in this position. Lynn needs to add her brain power to the situation. Start thinging Lynn, she can figure it out if she wants to.

02-24-10, 03:47 PM (EST)
12. "RE: "Let's All Bow Our Heads...""
Perhaps Gretchen doesn't want to rely on her parents, and perhaps her parents made their money the old fashioned way and encourage Gretchen to do the same. I'm not saying they aren't her support net. They probably helped her get a start in life and if she needed it, they'd help. But I don't see it as a typical "spoiled rich kid grown up" and still relying on mommy and daddy scenario.

-A Tribetastic Creation

true 9689 desperate attention whore postings

02-26-10, 08:11 AM (EST)
Click to EMail true Click to send private message to true Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
13. "RE: "Let's All Bow Our Heads...""
Did you really just use the words "Lynn" and "brainpower" in the same sentance? Buahahahahah!

Why can't I stop watching his trainwreck?

Vicki- Like many of you, she has become my favorite. (probably by process of elimination) Sure, she can be a little harsh, but honestly, her observations of the others are pretty darn accurate. I hope she can put her need for DAWdom aside and quit the show before it ruins her life.

Tamra/Simon- argh. What a mess. I feel sorry for those little kids. Tamara is clearly caught up in her celebrity, and Simon is clearly threatened by it. Simon comes off as a controlling jerk, but Tamra brings a lot of that on herself with her actions/attitude.

Alexis/Jim- ICK! I can't stand the either on of these dimwits. The two of them really creep me out. Barf.

Lynn-Oh boy, talk about delusional. I just can't believe that anyone is that stupid. Putting all the blame for their financial troubles on her husband is a real cop out. And those daughters...yikes.

Gretchen- They've really toned down the Gretchen character this season, but the fact that she's with Slade Slimey proves taht she is still not the brightest bulb.

This series is going the way of Big Brother. While it started out with a more mature cast, each year they seem to go more for blonder, dumber, and bigger boobed trash. Blech.

Hoobie 569 desperate attention whore postings

03-05-10, 05:50 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Hoobie Click to send private message to Hoobie Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
14. "Finale - 3/4/2010"
It seemed like Bravo just wanted to cut this episode short. They were in the middle of a party, and then the show is over. Kind of a bummer. I like seeing the typed updates on each person. They included many of the children this time. I actually feel sad for Tamra. I think her husband has been controlling her for their entire marriage, and she never thought she could get any better. I really wish her well.

Alexis is so fake and condescending to her mother. It actually is giving me a complex, and I'm considering Juvederm on my 35 year old forehead because of her comments.

Lynne & Frank...what can I say? They just keep burying their heads in the sand when it comes to their drunk, volatile daughters. The daughters are spoiled, but the parenting is at least 50% to blame there.

Looking forward to RHoNY, but I'm always a bit sad when OC is on hiatus.

03-06-10, 01:39 AM (EST)
15. "RE: Finale - 3/4/2010"
I think Simon is just a mean creepy guy and Tamra is afraid of him. It did annoy me that when Tamara was talking to Vicki, Vicki kept making it about herself.

I agree about Lynne & Frank. How big could the limo be that they didn't know that their daughters were drinking. Frank sounded so wimpy when he was telling the one girl she couldn't order a martini.

I always liked Jeanna's daughter Kara. It was kind of ironic when she was talking about Lynn being too easy on her kids, because remember how rude her son used to be on her. Hopefully, he has grown up.

Gretchen and Slade are just creepy, even though I do like Gretchen more at the end of the season then I ever have.

Alexis and Jim are just disgusting. I like the way the update said that "Jim is letting her work for the plastic surgeon." Of course, that leaves her nanny with the kids more, but she probably gets paid in services from the plastic surgeon. Then they can go pray.

Lock | Archive | Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •