The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Stop WAR in Ukraine ! http://twitter.com/@euromaidan
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"RHoNJ--is anyone watching?"
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)

Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences The Real Housewives Forum (Protected)
Original message

zazzy 4390 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Jerry Springer Show Guest"

06-11-09, 11:09 AM (EST)
Click to EMail zazzy Click to send private message to zazzy Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
"RHoNJ--is anyone watching?"
The casting seems odd to me on this one. What will the "reunion" show be like if there is no Danielle? No way the family fights among themselves--there is too much family pressure to get along. They need another non-family housewife to make this more interesting.

Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 RE: RHoNJ--is anyone watching? true 06-17-09 1
   RE: RHoNJ--is anyone watching? MNgirl 10-28-11 4
       RE: RHoNJ--is anyone watching? Hoobie 10-28-11 5
       RE: RHoNJ--is anyone watching? Agman2 02-19-16 8
 RE: RHoNJ--is anyone watching? Ahtumbreez 06-28-09 2
 RE: RHoNJ--is anyone watching? MDLady13 09-28-09 3
 RE: RHoNJ--is anyone watching? agman 10-28-11 6
 RE: RHoNJ--is anyone watching? Agman2 02-19-16 7

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

true 9689 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

06-17-09, 09:47 AM (EST)
Click to EMail true Click to send private message to true Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "RE: RHoNJ--is anyone watching?"
What will the "reunion" show be like if there is no Danielle?

Is Danielle not appearing on the reunion show?

I agree that too many cast members are related. They need more unrelated blood in there. Teresa might as well be related to the sisters, so she doesn't count.

Caroline: She scares me a little. I heard about the family's mafia ties, and she looks and acts every bit the hard ass. I don't like her intimidating personality at all.

Dina: The only time I like her is when she is with her daughter. The daughter is cute, and I like how they talk to each other, although Dina is a bit obsessive about the kid. Is Dina married? For some reason I though Dina and Caroline married brothers, but I don't recall seeing her husband. I assume that if she is married, that her husband is not the father of her daughter, but I'm not really sure.

Jacqueline: I suppose she would be my favorite HW, but that's not saying much. She is the link between sides, so without her there would be no drama.

Teresa: Ick, she is a mess. Her relationship with her spouse makes me gag, and how stupid is it of them to flaunt big wads of cash on the show. Can you say tax evasion? Those two are dumber than dumb, and I just will never understand how people like them are so financially successful. *boggle*
She tried not to appear as a stage mom, but she clearly is a stage mom. Those daughters are going to be spoiled rotten, and when they reach the teen years? Well, I shudder to think about it. I'm not even going to get into the whole "bubbies" thing. ugh.

Danielle: Whoa, this woman is really needy and insecure. She had to know her past would come up when she went on the show, and doing that to her daughters makes me sick. I don't feel the least bit sorry for her. I really think she is delusional and a pathological manipulator sociopath. However, this show would be a complete snoozefest without her.

I don't see where this cast could go in a second season. The family will stick toghether through little squables, and Danielle has used up her worth as a character. What else could she possibly do to top kidnapping stripper engaged 19 times?

Remove | Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

MNgirl 214 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Network TV Show Guest Star"

10-28-11, 00:05 AM (EST)
Click to EMail MNgirl Click to send private message to MNgirl Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
4. "RE: RHoNJ--is anyone watching?"
Nobody watched season 3 of New Jersey? Now way! You guys don't know what you missed. They brought the crazy again this year. So many incredible quotes that I literally use at least one every day. I'm so sad there is no one to discuss with.

Hoobie 569 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Reality Show Commentator"

10-28-11, 03:10 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Hoobie Click to send private message to Hoobie Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
5. "RE: RHoNJ--is anyone watching?"
I'm here! I never miss a show.

The reunion was rough to watch. I thought that they were all picking on Teresa. While I agree, she has let fame go to her head, she was making good points that were just drowned out by Caroline. Caroline has become a caricature of herself, and is too "holier-than-thou". I do like Melissa, but I am on team Teresa in this situation. She is trying hard, and with an a-hole husband like Juicy Joe, she keeps her head held high. I do believe that he's a serial cheater and she keeps her happy face on. That can't be easy.

I am dying to know what happens in Season 4 that is causing so much hoopla! Any idea when it will air? It can't possibly be a whole year, right?

Agman2 1935 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Herbal Healing Drugs Endorser"

02-19-16, 04:49 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Agman2 Click to send private message to Agman2 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
8. "RE: RHoNJ--is anyone watching?"
Nice Siggie!!!!!!

Ahtumbreez 10456 desperate attention whore postings

06-28-09, 10:33 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Ahtumbreez Click to send private message to Ahtumbreez Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
2. "RE: RHoNJ--is anyone watching?"
Loved watching the trainwreck. And I really wish Danielle were someone I could like, because I'd really like to have just one that I'm fond of. Sadly, there's not.

Holy smokes, I wouldn't want to be in that family. Caroline and I would probably start WWIII, she's a bully and a freak. Teresa is a stage mom thru and thru. Dina and Jaqueline - if they could stay away from Caroline MIGHT be decent. But Caroline's got Dina's puppet strings so tightly held that poor girl doesn't have a chance in hell. And from the newest US magazine article it looks like Jacqueline has decided it just easier to side with her family and dump Danielle. They keep alluding to something Danielle has done since the show, which wouldn't surprise me, but it's kind of like Coach's feat "if you Google it you won't find it".

My favorite HW's are Jill and Bethaney.

MDLady13 10 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Got Milk? Spokesperson"

09-28-09, 03:53 PM (EST)
Click to EMail MDLady13 Click to send private message to MDLady13 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
3. "RE: RHoNJ--is anyone watching?"
These ladies are quite big drama queens! I like Jacqueline but she will always be the push-over when she is surrounded with these extremely strong personalities. Caroline is scary, I agree. Very controlling and acts/talks like a man. I agree with some of the things that she says but she takes it to such an extreme. Dina is not as bad as they want her to be on the show. She is neurotic but otherwise not very interesting. Theresa is completely cooockooo. Not a stage Mom? Yeah right. I loved the new house so she has good taste. But really poor manners and just overall tacky. Now Danielle, oh boy, where to start.. I like her on some level, probably because she is being ganged up on. But she seems to enjoy the drama and does nothing to resolve it, quite the contrary. Her choices as far as dating are extremely questionable, especially when her kids are around it. That's terrible. She just seems to be horny 24/7 and it's not very attractive. And who gets engaged 19 times??????????????????????????????????????

agman 11166 desperate attention whore postings

10-28-11, 05:29 PM (EST)
Click to EMail agman Click to send private message to agman Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
6. "RE: RHoNJ--is anyone watching?"
Sorry everyone, just cutting through her on my way to my man cave!

Agman2 1935 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Herbal Healing Drugs Endorser"

02-19-16, 04:49 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Agman2 Click to send private message to Agman2 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
7. "RE: RHoNJ--is anyone watching?"
just w ant to bump the spammers down as far as possible

Lock | Archive | Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •