The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Stop WAR in Ukraine ! http://twitter.com/@euromaidan
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"OC is back!"
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)

Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences The Real Housewives Forum (Protected)
Original message

weltek 16934 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

03-11-11, 02:06 PM (EST)
Click to EMail weltek Click to send private message to weltek Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
"OC is back!"
Ahhh, another tanned, freckled, plastic season with the ladies. I'm glad Tamara, Gretchen and Vicki are back. I miss Jeana, though. I haven't finished episode one, so haven't "met" the new girl on the block.

-A Tribetastic Creation

Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 RE: OC is back! Hoobie 03-30-11 1
   RE: OC is back! weltek 04-07-11 2
 Latin Food Fight weltek 04-26-11 3
 RE: OC is back! Tummy 05-25-11 4
   RE: OC is back! weltek 05-25-11 5
 2013 Season Hoobie 04-24-13 6
   RE: 2013 Season Agman2 02-26-15 7
 RE: OC is back! Agman2 02-19-16 8

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

Hoobie 569 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Reality Show Commentator"

03-30-11, 12:21 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Hoobie Click to send private message to Hoobie Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "RE: OC is back!"
I guess this show has fallen off of most people's radar?

I do not like the new housewife, Peggy. Her storyline about postpartum depression is, well...depressing. I know it's real. I know it's out there. I don't want to be reminded of it, while I'm watching my guilty pleasure. Especially, since I'm actively "trying", and I don't want to plant anything in my psyche. TMI, RTVW?

Vicki is really giving Tamra a hard time about being "stabbed in the back". Get over it, Vicki! It was a few snarky comments, that were televised. She has said the same, or worse herself. If I were Tamra, I would have gotten my own room, and enjoyed the trip to Cabo. That was hellacious!

It'll be interesting to see the match-up: Gretchen & Alexis vs. Tamra & Vicki as the season unfolds.

Remove | Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

04-07-11, 10:34 PM (EST)
Click to EMail weltek Click to send private message to weltek Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
2. "RE: OC is back!"
Glad to have a OC buddy! I can understand your Peggy issue. She's a different sort of housewife, but still plastic as can be!

-A Tribetastic Creation

04-26-11, 10:27 AM (EST)
3. "Latin Food Fight"
Oh cripes, if you choose Susan Feniger as you chef for your party, might you want to at least Google her? One of my favorite chefs handled the really awkward situation with ease. At least Peggy tried to mitigate the ugliness. Her husband was a real jacka@@.

On a different note, what's going on with Jeanna? She loses weight yet her face continues to be bloated and her eyes glassy.

-A Tribetastic Creation

Tummy 3542 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Thong Contest Judge"

05-25-11, 11:46 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Tummy Click to send private message to Tummy Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
4. "RE: OC is back!"
I just watched the one with Alexis' fashion show. The part planning the menu was hilarious - she wants French so he suggests foie gras - she shudders and "compromises" with croissant sandwiches. ROFLMAO

Floating my cares away with Agman - 2011

05-25-11, 12:51 PM (EST)
5. "RE: OC is back!"
I'm off to stroll in the park in my Alexis Couture dress....

There was a lot of mean girl stuff this episode. Rawr!

-A Tribetastic Creation

Hoobie 569 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Reality Show Commentator"

04-24-13, 01:28 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Hoobie Click to send private message to Hoobie Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
6. "2013 Season"
I've lost count. What are we in Season 7? 8?

Anyway, we have the OG: Vicki. Or is it? She has had lots of work to her face, and it hasn't settled (or so Andy Cohen tells us). She's also a new Grandma to Briana's baby Troy. And Brooks seems to be hanging on - invisibly thus far into the season. Not digging Vicki anymore really.

Tamra: Vicki's ex BFF, and now Gretchen's BFF. Also a new business owner (51%) with her fiance Eddie Judge. Now, I live in the area, and haven't been to CU Fitness - but I'll tell you: location is everything, and this ain't it! I suspect CU Fitness will be out of business by this time next year.

Gretchen: Not much new in her storyline. Supposedly she and Slade are engaged now IRL. The old Gretchen + Alexis is now Gretchen + Tamra. Although viewers have called G/T the mean girls, I'm not seeing it.

Alexis: Liking her a LOT more this season. Even her uber-controlling husband Jim has grown on me a bit. I'm really wondering where they've moved to. She says they're still in OC -- but my guess is Santa Ana Heights, or Anaheim Hills.

Heather: I almost forgot about her. She is a mean-girl-in-denial. A bit too uppity at times. Rather boring.

Lydia: UGH! Stop bringing in these younger housewives to try to spice things up. Lydia is annoying at best, channel-changing at worst. And, simply not necessary.

I hope Vicki sticks around, as the only original. But I fear OC has lost its luster. Bringing in new gals won't help, especially if they're of the Millennial generation.

Agman2 1946 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Herbal Healing Drugs Endorser"

02-26-15, 05:59 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Agman2 Click to send private message to Agman2 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
7. "RE: 2013 Season"

Vicki is long gone!

Agman2 1946 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Herbal Healing Drugs Endorser"

02-19-16, 05:03 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Agman2 Click to send private message to Agman2 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
8. "RE: OC is back!"
IT's not back anymore here in 2016!

Lock | Archive | Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •