The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Stop WAR in Ukraine ! http://twitter.com/@euromaidan
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"Real Housewives of Atlanta"
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)

Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences The Real Housewives Forum (Protected)
Original message

TxMom2011 188 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Blistex Spokesperson"

10-08-08, 01:27 PM (EST)
Click to EMail TxMom2011 Click to send private message to TxMom2011 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
"Real Housewives of Atlanta"
Watched the preview last nite... and loved it! Anyone else watching?
  Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 RE: Real Housewives of Atlanta Pretty_Kitty 10-08-08 1
   RE: Real Housewives of Atlanta TxMom2011 10-13-08 2
       RE: Real Housewives of Atlanta Agman2 02-19-16 14
 RE: Real Housewives of Atlanta eire_heart74 11-03-08 3
   RE: Real Housewives of Atlanta JessicaRN 11-03-08 5
       RE: Real Housewives of Atlanta eire_heart74 11-03-08 6
 RE: Real Housewives of Atlanta aquariaqueen 11-03-08 4
   RE: Real Housewives of Atlanta ginger 11-26-08 7
       RE: Real Housewives of Atlanta aquariaqueen 11-26-08 8
   RE: Real Housewives of Atlanta ARnutz 11-27-08 9
 RE: Real Housewives of Atlanta Ahtumbreez 08-31-09 10
 RE: Real Housewives of Atlanta Ahtumbreez 09-18-09 11
 RE: Real Housewives of Atlanta MDLady13 09-28-09 12
 RE: Real Housewives of Atlanta Hoobie 10-31-11 13

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

Pretty_Kitty 536 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Reality Show Commentator"

10-08-08, 06:10 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Pretty_Kitty Click to send private message to Pretty_Kitty Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "RE: Real Housewives of Atlanta"
I LOVED it! I cant wait to see what happens next! These woman are a hoot! I also like how they have the token white housewife this season This ones going to be juicy! I hope lots of people watch as I think there will be lots to discuss!
  Remove | Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

TxMom2011 188 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Blistex Spokesperson"

10-13-08, 11:51 AM (EST)
Click to EMail TxMom2011 Click to send private message to TxMom2011 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
2. "RE: Real Housewives of Atlanta"
I've been all over the internet trying to find out who she is dating ... the mysterious "big daddy" ... nothing yet

Agman2 1945 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Herbal Healing Drugs Endorser"

02-19-16, 05:02 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Agman2 Click to send private message to Agman2 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
14. "RE: Real Housewives of Atlanta"
That's because she and i are trying to keep it quiet!

eire_heart74 1231 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Politically Incorrect Guest"

11-03-08, 10:43 AM (EST)
Click to EMail eire_heart74 Click to send private message to eire_heart74 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
3. "RE: Real Housewives of Atlanta"
I haven't been a fan of the other versions of this show but these ladies are a riot to watch. Nene is hysterical.

Kim, Big Poppa? Yeah first off her claiming to be 29? Oh my god who are you kidding?

JessicaRN 1112 desperate attention whore postings

11-03-08, 01:29 PM (EST)
Click to EMail JessicaRN Click to send private message to JessicaRN Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
5. "RE: Real Housewives of Atlanta"
What kind of an example is Kim showing her two daughters. She is basically high priced prostitute... or a country singer!

I do respect Lisa (?). She seems to be a very good business woman who is not just living off of her husband. They are a cute couple together.

Are they going to continue with the OC and NYC also?

eire_heart74 1231 desperate attention whore postings

11-03-08, 04:45 PM (EST)
Click to EMail eire_heart74 Click to send private message to eire_heart74 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
6. "RE: Real Housewives of Atlanta"
>What kind of an example is
>Kim showing her two daughters.
> She is basically high
>priced prostitute... or a country
>singer!
>
>I do respect Lisa (?).
> She seems to be
>a very good business woman
>who is not just living
>off of her husband.
>They are a cute couple
>together.

I agree. Lisa seems to have a good head on her shoulders and a desire to work. Unlike some of the others who just want to be kept by the men in their lives.

Kim's Poppa I suspect is very much married to someone other than her.

aquariaqueen 2616 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Survivor-themed Cruise Spokesperson"

11-03-08, 12:06 PM (EST)
Click to EMail aquariaqueen Click to send private message to aquariaqueen Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
4. "RE: Real Housewives of Atlanta"
I love the OC Housewives, learned to really like the NYC ones, but the Atlanta ones I just can't relate to.

ginger 22512 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

11-26-08, 01:16 PM (EST)
Click to EMail ginger Click to send private message to ginger Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
7. "RE: Real Housewives of Atlanta"
But they are wonderfully loathsome, at least two of em; I thoroughly enjoyed the "Reunion" special last night.

aquariaqueen 2616 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Survivor-themed Cruise Spokesperson"

11-26-08, 02:26 PM (EST)
Click to EMail aquariaqueen Click to send private message to aquariaqueen Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
8. "RE: Real Housewives of Atlanta"
Now THAT was a reunion show!!!! That was fantastic.

Holy cow. They way they talk! I would have loved to see an unedited version. Blood bath.

And you know the OC ladies would have had their cocktails
drunk before they crossed their legs to sit down!

ARnutz 13914 desperate attention whore postings

11-27-08, 08:57 PM (EST)
Click to EMail ARnutz Click to send private message to ARnutz Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
9. "RE: Real Housewives of Atlanta"
I totally agree! I'm so glad the OC is back. The NYC ones took me time to warm up to, but are OK. These Atlanta ones??? Urgh. I hope they don't bring them back.

Ahtumbreez 10456 desperate attention whore postings

08-31-09, 10:52 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Ahtumbreez Click to send private message to Ahtumbreez Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
10. "RE: Real Housewives of Atlanta"
Even with the wig pulling I think this is the most tame of the lot. And the most boring.

Ahtumbreez 10456 desperate attention whore postings

09-18-09, 01:00 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Ahtumbreez Click to send private message to Ahtumbreez Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
11. "RE: Real Housewives of Atlanta"
Why doesn't anyone tell Kim that she can't sing? Oh, wait, they did last season, but...

MDLady13 10 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Got Milk? Spokesperson"

09-28-09, 03:47 PM (EST)
Click to EMail MDLady13 Click to send private message to MDLady13 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
12. "RE: Real Housewives of Atlanta"
I love this show!! I've only watched the last few episodes and really enjoyed them. I like Lisa, Sheree is extremely self-absorbed and I don't see any reason for it. Kim is funny but being a high-priced mistress is terrible, especially for a mother. Nene is the most annoying one of the bunch. She always calls people ghetto and trashy but she's exactly that. She does not know how to act like a lady. She acts as if she is a supermodel but in reality she is quite ugly.

Hoobie 569 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Reality Show Commentator"

10-31-11, 12:38 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Hoobie Click to send private message to Hoobie Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
13. "RE: Real Housewives of Atlanta"
Wow - 2 years without any comments on Atlanta.

We saw the "Before they were Housewives" special this week, prior to the premiere next week. It was interesting. They didn't talk about Phaedra or Sheree at all. My hunch is that they didn't want their ages aired on national television. They didn't even bring up these 2 women on Watch What Happens Live. I found this very odd.

When they were talking about Kim, I think they indicated that her 2 daughters have different fathers. So, this would make her the mother of 3 children by 3 different men, before the age of 32. Not that I am judging.

Lock | Archive | Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •