The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Stop WAR in Ukraine ! http://twitter.com/@euromaidan
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"Housewives of Orange County Season 4 2008/2009"
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)

Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences The Real Housewives Forum (Protected)
Original message

aquariaqueen 2616 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Survivor-themed Cruise Spokesperson"

12-31-08, 02:09 PM (EST)
Click to EMail aquariaqueen Click to send private message to aquariaqueen Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
"Housewives of Orange County Season 4 2008/2009"
Seriously, this was a great episode, but pleeeeeeze.........the drama. Just goes to prove
money doesn't answer everything.

We find out that "Nugget" is in memory of his baby that was miscarried by his girlfriend, and
after seeing ultrasounds, it looked like a Chicken McNugget....seriously, this is how you want
to remember this? With "Nugget" tatted in your lip???? Definitely not ready for fatherhood.

Lynne, does anyone else think that she's been in the sun wayyyyyyyyy too long? She going to
look like that old lady in "Something about Mary". If you haven't seen it, rent it!!!! She looks
so harsh.

Gretchen, while I understand that you can't stay at the hospital all the time, it does seem like
she's out socializing quite a bit, but she probably does have a contract with the show to obligate.
It was good to see Jeff's kids there, and they didn't say anything ill about Gretchen, so that's a
good sign that it may be more balanced than looks in the show.

Jeana plays a relatively small role this week....Kara being cut off from spending money is funny.
Good to see she got herself a job, and even convinced the boss to make changes in the back
area of the store. Good for her.

Tamra with her regular friends was a hoot. "You could feed a lot of starving people with that watch".
Brings this all into a different perspective, doesn't it?

Vicki and Briana going to give blood. Vicki can't because of the accutane? Is that an acne medicine?
I'll have to Google that. But in the end, once again, it's all about Vicki......Good going, Briana, you
may turn out normal afterall, especially if you put some miles between you and your mother.

And, yes, Alexa, you looked like a tramp!!!! And it was your mothers dress??????????????????????

Little Miss "I'm going to be 18" once again comes off as a spoiled ungrateful brat. She gets the car.
Hope they have a number for a good attorney for those DWI's.

And how is Lynne going to fit in by saying "Cut" to the conversations she doesn't deem important.
I think Jeana is right, she's lucky she didn't get ##### slapped by Vicki!!!! She tried to end 2
conversations on the first outing.....she aint gonna cut the mustard, friends.

What did you think???? OC is sooooooooo much better than Atlanta!!!!

"The democracy will cease to exist when you take away
from those who are willing to work and give to those
who would not." Thomas Jefferson.
  Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 RE: Housewives of Orange County Sea... Hoobie 01-01-09 1
 RE: Housewives of Orange County Sea... AshLanie 01-02-09 2
 RE: Housewives of Orange County Sea... zazzy 01-16-09 3
   RE: Housewives of Orange County Sea... JessicaRN 01-17-09 4
       RE: Housewives of Orange County Sea... weltek 01-21-09 9
   RE: Housewives of Orange County Sea... aquariaqueen 01-17-09 5
       RE: Housewives of Orange County Sea... zazzy 01-20-09 6
           RE: Housewives of Orange County Sea... JessicaRN 01-21-09 7
       RE: Housewives of Orange County Sea... weltek 01-21-09 10
 Jan 20 episode aquariaqueen 01-21-09 8
   RE: Jan 20 episode jonimoni 01-21-09 11
   RE: Jan 20 episode ARnutz 01-21-09 12
       RE: Jan 20 episode true 01-22-09 13
           RE: Jan 20 episode ARnutz 01-23-09 14
 Ha! ARnutz 01-24-09 15
 Feb 3 episode aquariaqueen 02-04-09 16
 RE: Housewives of Orange County Sea... ARnutz 02-18-09 17
   RE: Housewives of Orange County Sea... aquariaqueen 02-19-09 18
   Reunion show weltek 02-25-09 19
       RE: Reunion show aquariaqueen 02-26-09 20
           RE: Reunion show JessicaRN 02-26-09 21
       RE: Reunion show jonimoni 03-01-09 22
 What's Gretchen up to??? aquariaqueen 03-20-09 23
   RE: What's Gretchen up to??? ARnutz 03-20-09 24
   RE: What's Gretchen up to??? true 03-22-09 25
       RE: What's Gretchen up to??? JessicaRN 03-22-09 26
 RE: Housewives of Orange County Sea... Agman2 02-19-16 27

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

Hoobie 569 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Reality Show Commentator"

01-01-09, 02:33 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Hoobie Click to send private message to Hoobie Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "RE: Housewives of Orange County Season 4 2008/2009"
Agreed - OC is way better than Atlanta. But I may not be impartial

I feel for Gretchen. Don't want to give spoilers, so I won't, but I have to agree that Gretchen shouldn't have gone to Bass Lake. I'm torn on whether I believe she really loves Jeff or not. She acts like it most of the time, but that comment about having sex is her "diet", didn't sit well with me. For some reason, I don't think Jeff is the person she's having sex with.

So, Vicki and Jeana are our only originals left. It makes me actually miss Lauri. Vicki has aged a lot since the beginning of the series. I don't see how she can love her job SOOOOO much. It's selling insurance people!! I like my job a lot, but I don't prefer it over spending time with my husband. Donn is another one that I really feel for. It seems like he's trying to connect with his wife, and she's constantly dismissing him. I'm interested to know what's going on with Jeana's husband, Matt. Last I heard (locally), he got busted for drinking in a bar, while on probation.

Lynne and her daughters bug the crap out of me! For her not stating her age, I'd have to guess it's lat 50s? She looks that way anyway. But, I agree with AQ - it's the sun (or spray tanning) that is not her friend.

Tamra, Tamra, Tamra. I suppose she's my new favorite character to watch. But she's SO superficial, and not representative of Orange County at all. I like how she played both sides of the Jeana/ Vicki argument in last week's episode.

Remove | Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

AshLanie 895 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Fitness Correspondent"

01-02-09, 06:58 AM (EST)
Click to EMail AshLanie Click to send private message to AshLanie Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
2. "RE: Housewives of Orange County Season 4 2008/2009"
Vickie couldn't give blood (Imho) probally because of her alchohol blood level (Even though shwe said it was because pf the accutane). All I ever hear out of her mouth (And going into her mouth)is does someone have the beer? The wine? etc etc etc.

I will say one thing about this show:

It proves money does NOT mean one has class. I haven't seen one woman (Whether it be the Orange county, Atlanta, or the New York ones) that have any class.

They are like a bunch of high school teens with their gossip, jealousy, and drama. Their children aren't any better but then again, one does learn from ones parents eh?

As for Lynne saying cut..I agree that was wrong but...Vickie (Think it was her) saying that she (Lynne) should just sit there and not say anything because she was new to the group was so wrong. Who is she to decide who can talk and who can't?

I do like watching the show though....It is entertaining to watch these ladies *act* all grown up when all they are are *barbie dolls* for their *adult* hubbies.

zazzy 4390 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Jerry Springer Show Guest"

01-16-09, 08:08 PM (EST)
Click to EMail zazzy Click to send private message to zazzy Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
3. "RE: Housewives of Orange County Season 4 2008/2009"
Surprised there isn't more dishing on this show by RTW folks!

This season I get the stronger feeling that the producers are setting things up, like their going to the spa together or the race track together...Vicki and Tamra looked so bored at the racetrack. I bet Vicki wished she could be on her laptop while she was at the track. She needs to get an iphone.

Why was Jeanna's husband on probation?

Who is Gretchen sleeping with?

Is Laurie coming back next season? Sounded like she would, with her comment at lunch with Tamra.

What's the latest on Josh?

How old is Lynne?

How sad that Lynne and her oldest daughter both have etched frowns on their faces. The 15 year old still has time to etch one in as well.

How is Coto doing in the real estate downturn? Jeanna seems to act like everything is still ok. Is that true of that price range?

Who do you all think is the shallowest housewife? Give examples of why, lol.

JessicaRN 1112 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Politically Incorrect Guest"

01-17-09, 12:13 PM (EST)
Click to EMail JessicaRN Click to send private message to JessicaRN Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
4. "RE: Housewives of Orange County Season 4 2008/2009"
I think that you are right about things being set up more. When a new Housewife comes on the show, all of a sudden they all have to socialize together, creating tension and competition. They are no longer real friends, but forced to be together for filming purposes.

I still like Jeanna. Her comments are hilarious.

Vicki seems to have totally lost it as the seasons have gone on. I feel bad for her husband who routinely gets embarrassed on national TV.

weltek 16934 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

01-21-09, 12:11 PM (EST)
Click to EMail weltek Click to send private message to weltek Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
9. "RE: Housewives of Orange County Season 4 2008/2009"
I feel like they definitely push the new housewife on the group. Whomever they can get to agree to the show, "Here you go, ladies! Your new friend!"

I like Jeanna a lot and hope her love life improves.

-A Tribetastic Creation

01-17-09, 12:51 PM (EST)
Click to EMail aquariaqueen Click to send private message to aquariaqueen Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
5. "RE: Housewives of Orange County Season 4 2008/2009"
LAST EDITED ON 01-17-09 AT 12:52 PM (EST)

Yes, more forced relationships....but with the others in the real circle left, they had to fill in somehow.

Lynne---is she even on this earth? Doesn't think her daughters would drink her wine, um lady, your daughter was telling you how to get over a hangover. And trying to shush the established housewives will get you no where, has she ever watched the show? And she looks terrible. She really should show less skin, and just show her shape.

Jeanna---still my favorite. I think I could go out with her, and typically, I wouldn't take Playmates too seriously. It's neat that she has relationships with her exes. After all, there is a reason why you initially loved them. Poor Matt had the brain injury that altered his emotions. Guess she stayed so long because of "for better for worse".

Tamra---she's becoming more despicable by the episode. By setting Gretchen up with that much alcohol is criminal. And her son is no gentleman going after her when she's in such a condition. At least Jeanna was trying to get her to stop drinking.

Gretchen---for a party girl, she was thrown into reality of life with an older gentleman who is terminally ill. She's obviously not dealing with the stress too well, especially by being on a reality show, but to be used like she is by some of the housewives is not justifiable. And by the way, she's absolutely gorgeous, and I love her dinner dresses.

Vicki---my dear, the years are not being kind to you. And even when you go home to Chicago, it's all about you. Your mother told you something important, but I don't think you listened. Why should she visit you when all you do is work? I have family like that...."come visit us" and when you do, you're ignored. Wake up Vicki, you're flying a million miles an hour, but not seeing the scenery.

I love OC, followed by NYC, but couldn't relate too much to Atlanta. But I keep watching because it's just too darn fun.

ETA: Did anyone else see the alcohol disclaimer at the end of the show???? And also, here in the STL area, the show was immediately followed by a commercial from MADD. Cool commercial, by the way.

zazzy 4390 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Jerry Springer Show Guest"

01-20-09, 11:06 PM (EST)
Click to EMail zazzy Click to send private message to zazzy Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
6. "RE: Housewives of Orange County Season 4 2008/2009"
No, what was the alcohol disclaimer? It flows so freely on RH/OC.

01-21-09, 01:12 AM (EST)
Click to EMail JessicaRN Click to send private message to JessicaRN Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
7. "RE: Housewives of Orange County Season 4 2008/2009"
I was wondering what they were going to do about the spoiled brat who was drinking and driving the new car that her parents gave her. I know that the Real World producers have stepped in before and stopped one of the drunken roommates from driving.

I thought the episode where Tamara set out to get Gretchen drunk was disgusting. Usually this show makes me laugh at the ridiculousness of the women, but this episode was disgusting. What person older than 20 sets out to get someone else "naked" drunk. And Tamara's son, Ryan, really gives me the creeps. I missed the episode where he goes from wanting to be a police officer to wanting to be a bartender.

I did appreciate Jeanna and Lynn trying to save Gretchen from herself. These women just seem really, really desperate this season.

01-21-09, 12:18 PM (EST)
Click to EMail weltek Click to send private message to weltek Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
10. "RE: Housewives of Orange County Season 4 2008/2009"
Tamra definitely is turning out to be worse than I thought. How horrible to purposely try to make Gretchen into the night's big jerk.

I actually have been warming up to Gretchen, though her loudness and constantly being the center of attention would get old.

While I don't particularly like Lynne, at least she has a really good heart and was concerned about Gretchen.

-A Tribetastic Creation

01-21-09, 10:01 AM (EST)
8. "Jan 20 episode"
Well, thank goodness Ryan finally left her alone. How many times did she tell him no! Unfortunately, idiots like Ryan take "you're so cute, but no" as a come on. "You're so cute" is meant not to hurt feelings, but it's a mixed message for some animals like Ryan. I would be so much more direct, like "get the he!! out of here, or I will rack you in the nuts and have you arrested for attempted rape", but that's just me.

How about the pool party and Ryan's behavior? And he's been doing this since he was a child? Seriously???? Tamra didn't raise a gentleman, she raised a pig! No wonder some men just don't know how a gentleman is supposed to act.

The shopping spree was kinda neat. Those vibrators were beautiful! I agree, they didn't look like vibrators at all. And did you see the cost? Gretchen in her ear! Silly girl.
Jeana's comment was funny especially since she was a Playmate.

This group of gals this season seems so forced. I liked it when they had each other in common. Lynne doesn't fit at all.
Tamra is annoying, shallow, and childish.

While I agree that the discussion about insurance and getting Gretchen's ducks in a row was probably inappropriate among so many people, they were right, just too much information and opinions in the wrong setting. That should have been done in an intimate discussion at someone's home.

I hope Jeana can get out of her funk, unfortunately, I see so much of myself in her.

And please, someone tell Lynne to wear more clothes! Her skin is unattractive. She can still look sexy in blouses/slacks/skirts, etc. Even the skin on her arms is falling. I guess that's why she needs to wear such large cuffs to direct your attention elsewhere.

I so enjoy being a voyeur of these woman.

Catty and petty in STL.

jonimoni 136 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Blistex Spokesperson"

01-21-09, 08:30 PM (EST)
Click to EMail jonimoni Click to send private message to jonimoni Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
11. "RE: Jan 20 episode"
What kind of person not only allows but encourages her son to get her supposed friend drunk and then try to sleep with her? There are set rules about how a gentlemen behaves and this is a big no no! I guess Tamra's teacher never got that far in her etiquette classes or they thought it was common decency!

ARnutz 13914 desperate attention whore postings

01-21-09, 09:09 PM (EST)
Click to EMail ARnutz Click to send private message to ARnutz Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
12. "RE: Jan 20 episode"
I agree. This season is pushing the envelope with the mix of the old and new women.

I like Gretchen and feel really bad for her. It's not fair the sh...t that they've put her through, but it is her choice to be on there. She is beautiful and I think the catty getting older and have to be plastic beetches are jealous.

I am totally HATING Vicki and Tamra' attitudes with the new ones. Mostly when the two of them are together. It is downright painful to watch them be oh, so high school and two faced.

Ryan is an effing PIG! ...and he must get it from his mom. She's the one that raised him. Tamra has absolutely ZERO class. I have no clue how seemingly classy Simon wound up with her... unless he likes pigs. Doh! That must be it. He wanted a little trophy wife ho-in-the-bedroom type.

Jeana has her problems, but is the only sane one left.

Lynne? She's nice enough, but ew. Get a haircut and cover yourself up.

I think the producers made this group add to the drama factor because they thought it would boost ratings, but it is starting to turn me off.

That is exactly the reason I hated the Atlanta bunch... and it seems one of them was not causing enough drama to be signed for season 2.

true 9689 desperate attention whore postings

01-22-09, 09:06 AM (EST)
Click to EMail true Click to send private message to true Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
13. "RE: Jan 20 episode"
I'm guessing Lynn doesn't get a spot next season for the same reasons. Bo-ring. (She is even more dull than Quinn) Lori will come back because she can't stand not being in the spotlight.

This OC season makes me cringe. Almost every time one of them opens their mouth I shudder. If this is what it's like to have tons of money in California, count me out. These women have zero class and even less dignity. Of course, anyone who had an ounce of self-respect wouldn't go on this show, but that's what makes it so fun to watch. These beeotches are DAWs, plain and simple.

01-23-09, 11:37 AM (EST)
Click to EMail ARnutz Click to send private message to ARnutz Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
14. "RE: Jan 20 episode"
Agreed. I think we could get the same effect from 5 broke-azz, drunk moms living in trailers (no offense to anyone who lives in a trailer - just trying to generalize the opposite of an OC housewife).

In previous seasons, this show was more like a glimpse into their lives. It was kind of cool to see them being almost normal, except with lots of money and fun things to do. Now??? It's how much drama can they make!

I think this is a direct result of the spin-offs and the producers trying to "script" stuff like making them have lunch together.

01-24-09, 08:21 AM (EST)
15. "Ha!"
A funny blog about the OC ladies. *snort*

http://tv.yahoo.com/blog/the-real-housewives-of-orange-county-most-memorable-moments-ever--89

02-04-09, 07:07 PM (EST)
16. "Feb 3 episode"

Lynne-visits with her mother. Mother in a nut shell tells her she's spoiled her children and had enabled them, after Lynne complains about their lack of ambition. MOther is startled that Lynne doesn't run the vacuum or the garbage disposal if they're sleeping. MOther is mortified. Dad was a military dude, and Lynne wasn't raised that way.

Jeana-goes home to Wisconsin and sees her sister and parents. They seem rather normal. It's been 5 years. She thanks her younger sister for taking care of the parents. Evidently, Jeana does send them money. (that's nice)

Tamra has lunch with her mother a month or so after the plastic surgery, she looks ok.... Tamra wants to set her up on dating websites.

****what's with all the family stuff?

Jeff is home from the hospital, and looks puny. Get prepared! The kids are back in OC to help out. Gretchen has a girls weekend, and the kids will take care of their father.
This has me a little torn. Should Gretchen go to Vegas? Should she stay home. I would consider the HW of OC as her job, and this was a scheduled weekend for production, so she was going to work. This also allowed time for the kids to be with their father without Gretchen which is good too. I like to be with my dad without his wife sometimes, even though I do like his wife.

Vicki-making tacos with Don, and Briana comes home from work at the hospital. I find it bizarre that they really don't know what Briana does, and is surprised by the things she has to do in the hospital. Do they really ever talk? They decide to keep the river house and fore-go the million dollar yacht. (I bet they love that decision now)

Las Vegas.....typical stuff. Great presidential suite. They go to the black jack tables, and Vicki is astounded that Lynne and Gretchen don't know how to play. With Gretchen it was all an act. She played stupid blonde and came out winning some bucks.
They have dinner and then later go dancing. They get some action from men in the club, Lynne's dress is ummm....hmmm.....you figure it out.

Oh I forgot, they went to the pool in which Jeana says some pretty good one-liners!!! I loved it. In fact, I found myself rewinding to read what was said, the script was kinda fast sometimes.

02-18-09, 06:42 PM (EST)
17. "RE: Housewives of Orange County Season 4 2008/2009"
Jeepers. I can't believe the season is over. On to NYC!

It was really cool that they had all the former housewives at the party along with the current ones. I always wonder what some of them are up to, like Kimberly!

My finale thoughts to the housewives:

Tamra??? Who the eff do you think you are? You are the most judgmental narrow-minded person I've ever seen. I think you are jealous of Gretchen because you will never be as fun-loving and beautiful as she is. EVER! No matter how much plastic surgery you make your hubby pay for.

Vicki? Get over yourself. You are not all that. You are not even half of that!

Lynne? Your girls will strive to be a materialistic trophy wife just like you because that is all they have ever seen. Good luck with that!

Gretchen {{{hugs}}} So sorry about Jeff.

Jeana!!! Love you!!! Keep on keeping it real.

02-19-09, 10:17 AM (EST)
18. "RE: Housewives of Orange County Season 4 2008/2009"

What an episode. I am so glad that they finally revealed Jeff's death. Kudos to me for never spoiling it with any of my friends. The reunion show looks torturous for Gretchen. Poor girl.

Briana telling Vicki about going into the service...Vicki, it's not always about you. And Vicki acted like this was all new to her, does she ever listen to anyone besides the voices in her head?
Vicki and the Rolex, again, the world is not solely about you.

Jeana, nice to see her on a date. She had a nice one to start out dating again. How lucky was this guy to go out with a former Playmate? She looked nice at the party.

Tamra---pfft.

Gretchen-the motor cycle. The Coach gifts. I think she's stunning. I think she needs to get back in the working world and prove herself, just to prove it to herself. She's going to need a lot of support, especially after she watches the show and hears the opinions of Tamra.

Lynne-trying to crack down on her child, but at the same time makes her daughter an english muffin with some peanut butter. Seriously, your daughter is at the age to ask you what you'd like, Lynne. Ahhhh, she has to find a job, poor girl.

Good to see the other gals at the cocktail party. Most of the kids were there as well. Colton killed me.

Reunion show next week....can't wait.

02-25-09, 11:24 AM (EST)
19. "Reunion show"
What a mess that reunion show was.

Vicki-It's really Vicki's way or the highway, isn't it? She's so narrow minded. I think Brianna is a great kid-Vicki & Don must do something right there. Her affect at the reunion show was a bit off.

Jeana-I *heart* Jeana, though sounds like she might have been catty about the Gretchen/Jay thing behind closed doors. I look forward to seeing if she finds a good man.

Gretchen-The stalker turned good friend that hangs out with me is odd. I do think her relationship with Jeff was real. I think she could've cheated on Jeff, but we'll never know.

Tamara-I'm so ready for her to leave the OC. She and Simon are so effing petty. The "end of season party" episode was ridiculously catty.

Lynne-She started to grow on me more, but I think she's a bad match for the show. Not to mention, the women are just mean to her. I agree that her kids will always be spoiled brats. Gawd help their husbands if they ever get married.

The guest spot of Laurie was kind of pointless.

-A Tribetastic Creation

02-26-09, 10:18 AM (EST)
20. "RE: Reunion show"
Ack..........terrible reunion show, and too many commercials. What a disappointment when this was supposedly their best season!

Tamra----you are a piece of trash. How dare you, how dare you. Leave Gretchen alone, you weren't going to be happy until you saw her dead!!! What business is it of anyone's if she was sleeping with Jay? Grief does wierd stuff to people, trust me, I know. And blowing off the actions of your son....dispicable.
Don't

Vicki---you're not entertaining at all anymore. You're a bore. A self-centered bore at that. You're a one trick pony...and it's always your pony. And you and Donn, sorry, you treat him worse than I do my husband, and that's not something to be proud of.

Jeana---you still come off as one of the sensible ones. (That tells you volumes about the others). I love your snarky comments. Time to step up and be something to yourself.

Gretchen---keep your real friends and your family closer, and the liquor farther away. I can't imagine going through grief with a production company camera in my business. It's just not healthy.

Lynne---should you come back next year? Probably not. They need someone who already is in the group or at the very least knows one of the others.

02-26-09, 04:16 PM (EST)
21. "RE: Reunion show"
I thought it was weird when Lynn started crying and Vicki right away said "you made me cry too." It all sounded like an argument on a playground. These women just seem desperate and petty and mean. I don't buy it then when they keep saying, but we all like each other. I know that I don't treat my friends like this (or even my enemies).

Has anyone else noticed that Lynn's house does not look lived in. When she is in the kitchen, there is nothing at all in there to show any sign of family life.

jonimoni 136 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Blistex Spokesperson"

03-01-09, 03:55 PM (EST)
Click to EMail jonimoni Click to send private message to jonimoni Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
22. "RE: Reunion show"
LAST EDITED ON 03-01-09 AT 05:31 PM (EST)

Tamra, I wish you read this site because "MORAL CHARACTER" is something you know nothing about.

What a waste of skin and hair. She is a bit chunky for the clothes she wears and there are not enough etiquette classes on the planet to teach her class....yuk! These women equate money with class and these things do not go hand in hand, just because you can buy a Rolex or have someone gift you with one does not make you a good human being or mean you have class.

The only woman here I would care to know is Jeana, she seems real, the others are just boobs and hair!

03-20-09, 09:57 AM (EST)
23. "What's Gretchen up to???"
Well, I heard on the radio she's been seen with Slade at a basketball game, and I stumbled onto this link. Sorry, it's a pretty trashy site....

http://www.dlisted.com/node/31219

“I love Jesus but I drink a little”. Gladys Hardy

03-20-09, 05:43 PM (EST)
24. "RE: What's Gretchen up to???"
LOL!!! Love this:

Slade was in the first couple of seasons of The Really Plastic Housewives of Orange Skin County.

true 9689 desperate attention whore postings

03-22-09, 09:43 AM (EST)
Click to EMail true Click to send private message to true Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
25. "RE: What's Gretchen up to???"
Ewwwww...on both sides. Slade sure does get around that circle. Jo, Lauri, and now Gretchen? Did I miss one? Ewww, I just don't get the appeal of that loser. Gross.

Gretchen's innocent routine really doesn't fly anymore. Not that it ever really did fly. She is what she is, and what she is is obvious.

03-22-09, 04:55 PM (EST)
26. "RE: What's Gretchen up to???"
I was thinking the exact same things. Are there no other men in the OC besides Slade? It really could have been interesting to see Gretchen go through a grieving process and resuming her career, as most other young women would have to do. Instead, somehow these two found each other. It's as creepy as Tamra's son.

Agman2 1938 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Herbal Healing Drugs Endorser"

02-19-16, 04:53 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Agman2 Click to send private message to Agman2 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
27. "RE: Housewives of Orange County Season 4 2008/2009"
This is the dawning of the age of Aquaria(queen)

Lock | Archive | Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •