The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"IT IS NOT GREENER ON THE OTHER SIDE"
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)
Locked thread - Read only 
Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences Jon & Kate Plus 8 Forum (Protected)
Original message

chimboroza 1 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "American Cancer Society Spokesperson"

06-24-09, 10:22 PM (EST)
Click to EMail chimboroza Click to send private message to chimboroza Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
"IT IS NOT GREENER ON THE OTHER SIDE"
Talking from personal experience... If I could do my life over again, I would not have gotten involved with a man from a broken ex-marriage. I have seen first hand what divorce does to the kids specially when the parents continue to bash eachother and use the kids against one another. My step children are still dealing with the hatred there existed between their parents and even after 19 years!! My eldest step son still blames their father for leaving their mother. It really doesn't matter who hurt who and who screwed up to them! BOTH parents screwed up somewhere and BOTH parents will be blamed for not trying to make it work out instead of giving up! I have also witnessed my sister who wanted to leave her husband for good reasons but stuck it out in a love-less marriage for her kids and yes it is VERY hard to do that, but if BOTH partners REALLY try to be loving and giving to one another, the LOVE DOES COME BACK! My sister and brother in-law just celebrated their 25th anniversary and are now very inlove! My mother who divorced my father after 18 years of marriage due to infidelity, now lives regretting her decision to leaving him. She aventually forgave my dad but now is in a marriage out of necessity but really not true love. Her only true love is my father but cannot have him now. That is very sad. What I am telling you Kate and Jon is to consider ALL possibilities ... bad and good. We all learn from experience but listen to all this wonderful advice your fans are giving you. If you both are GOD FEARING people listen to this advice straight from the Gospel of loving God: Proverbs 12:15, The way of a fool seems right to him, but a wise man listens to advice. Proverbs 13:10 Pride only breeds quarrels, but wisdom is found in those who take advice. Proverbs 19:20, Listen to advice and accept instruction, and in the end you will be wise. Malachi 2:15 Has not the LORD made them one? In flesh and spirit they are his. And why one? Because he was seeking godly offspring. So guard yourself in your spirit, and do not break faith with the wife of your youth. 1 Corinthians 7:14 For the unbelieving husband has been sanctified through his wife, and the unbelieving wife has been sanctified through her believing husband. Otherwise your children would be unclean, but as it is, they are holy. Ecclesiastes 9
Enjoy life with your wife, whom you love ...Proverbs 12:4
A wife of noble character is her husband's crown, but a disgraceful wife is like decay in his bones.John 4:16
He told her, "Go, call your husband and come back."
1 Corinthians 7:3 The husband should fulfill his marital duty to his wife, and likewise the wife to her husband.

God Bless you all! I will pray that you both will look into God's word to guide you.

Your loving Fan!

Unlock | Archive | Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •