The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Stop WAR in Ukraine ! http://twitter.com/@euromaidan
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"We need a Jon and Kate plus 8 forum!"
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)

Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences Jon & Kate Plus 8 Forum (Protected)
Original message

carriem 91 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Hollywood Squares Square"

11-04-08, 03:39 PM (EST)
Click to EMail carriem Click to send private message to carriem Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
"We need a Jon and Kate plus 8 forum!"
I know I am not the only one with plenty to say about that show.Please give us a forum now!Thank you.
  Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 RE: We need a Jon and Kate plus 8 f... weltek 11-04-08 1
   RE: We need a Jon and Kate plus 8 f... Snidget 11-04-08 2
   RE: We need a Jon and Kate plus 8 f... samboohoo 11-04-08 3
       Sorry! Just didn't look around enou... carriem 11-05-08 4
           RE: Sorry! Just didn't look around ... Snidget 11-05-08 5
               RE: Sorry! Just didn't look around ... Agman2 02-02-16 16
 RE: We need a Jon and Kate plus 8 f... dumpling 05-28-09 6
   RE: We need a Jon and Kate plus 8 f... Agman2 01-13-16 15
 thanks webby! blacknwhitedog 05-28-09 7
   RE: thanks webby! eire_heart74 05-29-09 8
 RE: I think their SICK!! islandgirl37 05-29-09 9
   RE: I think their SICK!! JessicaRN 05-29-09 10
   RE: I think their SICK!! Bebo 05-29-09 12
       RE: I think their SICK!! Agman2 05-04-15 14
 What do you think about the title o... portiacarlisle 05-29-09 11
 RE: We need a Jon and Kate plus 8 f... Agman2 05-04-15 13

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

weltek 16934 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

11-04-08, 03:52 PM (EST)
Click to EMail weltek Click to send private message to weltek Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "RE: We need a Jon and Kate plus 8 forum!"
This falls under the "Other Reality Shows" forum. There was a post up for quite awhile on the front page, but it didn't get many responses. It's on page 3 now...feel free to bump it:
http://community.realitytvworld.com/boards/DCForumID17/1862.shtml

Remove | Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

Snidget 44369 desperate attention whore postings

11-04-08, 03:53 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Snidget Click to send private message to Snidget Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
2. "RE: We need a Jon and Kate plus 8 forum!"
Wow you beat me to the link!

Good job.

Yep, check the "Other Shows" for threads on shows that don't have a forum. When there is enough interest on the thread for the show it can get promoted to a whole forum of its own.

samboohoo 17173 desperate attention whore postings

11-04-08, 03:54 PM (EST)
Click to EMail samboohoo Click to send private message to samboohoo Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
3. "RE: We need a Jon and Kate plus 8 forum!"
I stopped at the bottom of page 2.

Glow Pop made me skeeeeery.

carriem 91 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Hollywood Squares Square"

11-05-08, 08:52 AM (EST)
Click to EMail carriem Click to send private message to carriem Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
4. "Sorry! Just didn't look around enough!"
Thanks for setting me straight!I used to post on here all the time in the Starting Over forum but I haven't been on in quite awhile.I wish I could find a forum as lively as the SO forum was.Also,I must confess I don't know how to bump something.If you tell me how I will be glad to!

Snidget 44369 desperate attention whore postings

11-05-08, 10:32 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Snidget Click to send private message to Snidget Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
5. "RE: Sorry! Just didn't look around enough!"
Anytime you reply to a thread it "bumps" it back up to the top of list of threads for a forum.

Agman2 1763 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Herbal Healing Drugs Endorser"

02-02-16, 11:29 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Agman2 Click to send private message to Agman2 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
16. "RE: Sorry! Just didn't look around enough!"
Hiya snidget, do you mean like this.....BUMP?

dumpling 1 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "American Cancer Society Spokesperson"

05-28-09, 01:55 AM (EST)
Click to EMail dumpling Click to send private message to dumpling Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
6. "RE: We need a Jon and Kate plus 8 forum!"
I just hate to see all of this going on for everyone. Jon loves the kids but has gotten lost in all this and can't seem to find his way on anything.
Kate is in a world she's confortable in right now.
They do love each other. The kids are lost in it all.
Yes, where is the answer?

01-13-16, 05:12 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Agman2 Click to send private message to Agman2 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
15. "RE: We need a Jon and Kate plus 8 forum!"
Confortable??????? did you really just spell comfortable that way? bwahahahahahaha

blacknwhitedog 6532 desperate attention whore postings

05-28-09, 04:49 PM (EST)
Click to EMail blacknwhitedog Click to send private message to blacknwhitedog Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
7. "thanks webby!"
thanks for the new forum- has that new forum smell (sniff)

Syren 2007

eire_heart74 1231 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Politically Incorrect Guest"

05-29-09, 11:20 AM (EST)
Click to EMail eire_heart74 Click to send private message to eire_heart74 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
8. "RE: thanks webby!"
Yeah this is great!! Thanks for setting this up.

islandgirl37 1 desperate attention whore postings

05-29-09, 05:54 PM (EST)
Click to EMail islandgirl37 Click to send private message to islandgirl37 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
9. "RE: I think their SICK!!"
First I'd like to say that I have watched this ridiculous show 3 times. And after, I was wishing I could regain the time I LOST!! Why do people waste their valuable time watching an interracial couple attempt to raise EIGHT kids as they obviously have extremely different parenting views?? This is NOT like in the 1950's or so when parents had their eight kids YEARS apart, NOT AT ONCE!!! I mean there's NO comparison! I shake my head as I saw Kate tell a child to go to time out....yeah that works as CHAOS is errupting around the child!! I've been a pediatric nurse for over 15 years, I adore kids, and I have ONE son of my own......and I was an only child, it's GREAT!! We are very independent, intelligent, creative, imaginative. And believe me, we were SPARED THE GOD FORSAKEN SCREAMING< CRYING, FIT THROWING, UGLY FACE MAKING, (MADY ATTITUDE FROM HELL) BS!! What is she eating Xanax? LOL
All kids are different, and I have to be honest....the twin, Mady is by far a child that belongs in therapy!! I mean out of three shows, ALL 3 She proceeded to throw a rant raving FIT like a toddler and there are MANY great punishment tactics for a girl that thrives on being the center of attention.....Heck she looks over at the camera man to MAKE CERTAIN he caught her punch a smaller kid, then SMIRK like HA HA I GOT AWAY WITH IT!!! NOOOOOOOO WAY!! Kate, get a grip. ANd Jon, bless ya for putting up with Kate's hitting, condescending treatment to u and find ur way to happiness! I think that ya'll prove how money sure does NOT by happiness!! Good luck!

JessicaRN 1112 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Politically Incorrect Guest"

05-29-09, 07:03 PM (EST)
Click to EMail JessicaRN Click to send private message to JessicaRN Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
10. "RE: I think their SICK!!"
Not sure being an "interracial couple" has anything to do with any of this, IMO.

Bebo 20897 desperate attention whore postings

05-29-09, 10:02 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Bebo Click to send private message to Bebo Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
12. "RE: I think their SICK!!"
Welcome to the forums. Please take a moment to read our community guidelines - there's a link at the top of the page. We ask our posters to help prevent forest fires. One subject that can be incendiary is race.

05-04-15, 01:07 PM (EST)
14. "RE: I think their SICK!!"
Bebo, you go girl!

portiacarlisle 1 desperate attention whore postings

05-29-09, 08:56 PM (EST)
Click to EMail portiacarlisle Click to send private message to portiacarlisle Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
11. "What do you think about the title of Kate's new book?"
"Love is in the Mix"

Here are a few more appropriate titles:
http://www.momlogic.com/2009/05/kate_gosselins_book_love_is_in_the_mix.php

05-04-15, 01:06 PM (EST)
13. "RE: We need a Jon and Kate plus 8 forum!"
LAST EDITED ON 05-04-15 AT 01:07 PM (EST)

You're welcome, I worked long hard hours getting this for you. A thank you would be appreciated.

Lock | Archive | Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •