The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Stop WAR in Ukraine ! http://twitter.com/@euromaidan
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"KATE PLAYING THE VICTIM"
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)

Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences Jon & Kate Plus 8 Forum (Protected)
Original message

usafeslmommy 3 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "American Cancer Society Spokesperson"

10-08-09, 07:01 PM (EST)
Click to EMail usafeslmommy Click to send private message to usafeslmommy Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
"KATE PLAYING THE VICTIM"
Did everyone forget about how big of a BIOTCH kate was when Jon and Kate fIrst started filming? Did everyone forget how she belittled him, yelled at him inside the stores, critisized him, degrated him. Why is Kate all of a sudden the victim here. We all know that in the real world WOMEN get custody of the children if the dad isn't a douche bag. Jon doesnt have the kids so what is he supposed to do. Mope around and cry???? Kate is fooling everybody. Doing charity events, going on the View. She is not doing it to do a good cause. SHE HAS ONLY SAID IT NUMEROUS TIME PEOPLE, SHE'S DOING IT FOR THE MONEY. kATE BECAME AN EVIL BIOTCH ONCE HER FAT NASTY BUTT GOT A MAKEOVER. SHE'S MONEY HUNGRY AND TRYING TO GET PEOPLE TO SYMPATHIZE.GET IT OVER KATE. KATE WHEN ON DR PHIL SMASHING OCTO MOM FOR GETTING MONEY FROM THE MEDIA TO SUPPORT ALL HER CHILDREN BUT YET KATE'S DOING THE SAME THING. I HATE HER, ALWAYS DID AND I ONLY FEEL SORRY FOR THE KIDS. BOOOOOOOO KATE YOU SUCK AND YOU ARE EVIL
  Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 RE: KATE PLAYING THE VICTIM kristi18 10-09-09 1
   kristi18 please read IceCat 10-09-09 2
       RE: kristi18 please read Agman2 09-04-15 20
   RE: KATE PLAYING THE VICTIM usafeslmommy 10-09-09 4
       RE: KATE PLAYING THE VICTIM Agman2 09-04-15 19
   RE: KATE PLAYING THE VICTIM rbyrd 11-18-09 13
   RE: KATE PLAYING THE VICTIM Agman2 04-12-16 21
 RE: KATE PLAYING THE VICTIM canuklady 10-09-09 3
   PR AyaK 10-13-09 5
       RE: PR HobbsofMI 10-13-09 6
           RE: PR MKitty 10-15-09 8
           RE: PR Agman2 02-17-15 18
       RE: PR canuklady 10-14-09 7
           RE: PR AyaK 10-16-09 9
               RE: PR canuklady 10-17-09 10
                   RE: PR mtopaz 11-06-09 12
 RE: KATE PLAYING THE VICTIM lovetv2009 10-21-09 11
 RE: KATE PLAYING THE VICTIM sadee mariek 11-30-09 14
 RE: KATE PLAYING THE VICTIM kittymommy1 08-09-11 15
   RE: KATE PLAYING THE VICTIM joker 08-30-11 16
   RE: KATE PLAYING THE VICTIM Agman2 11-20-14 17

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

kristi18 1 desperate attention whore postings

10-09-09, 00:32 AM (EST)
Click to EMail kristi18 Click to send private message to kristi18 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "RE: KATE PLAYING THE VICTIM"
LAST EDITED ON 10-10-09 AT 10:15 PM (EST)

First of all, KATE is home with her children day after day. Jon is rarely even in Pennsylvania and when he is, he always has time to talk to reporters. Kate ignores the reporters who follow her around daily while she is doing mundane adult things such as paying bills and boring errands. Jon on the other hand is outside immediately after the birthday party of his eldest daughters sighing autographs and chatting up the "paps" as he refers to them. I must admit Jon is just so cool with his barely legal girlfriend whom he seems to be texting constantly, the guy is a loser.
Let's say Kate is the biggest "biotch" of all time, what the hell does that have to do with what a shitty father he is? If there is anything destroying his "family" or hurting his children, it is his mouth constantly running in pointless directions.
I live in Pennsylvania and Jon just might want to be careful of all his public Kate bashing, the courts here do not look to kindly on that, the way he is poisoning those children against their mother, a big no no in this state. That alone could cost him quite a bit of parenting time. If he is that nasty on the television, I can only imagine what he says to those kids when the cameras aren't rolling. The man is an enormous jack #####

Remove | Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

IceCat 17411 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

10-09-09, 09:40 AM (EST)
Click to EMail IceCat Click to send private message to IceCat Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
2. "kristi18 please read"
LAST EDITED ON 10-09-09 AT 09:41 AM (EST)

This message board has a set of Community Guidelines that we all follow. The following is an excerpt from those guidlines:

II. DO NOT ATTACK OTHER MEMBERS
Personal attacks on other members will not be tolerated. Challenging the points of view and the opinions of other members is permitted, but only as long as you can do so respectfully and thoughtfully, without personal attack or insult. If you cannot be tolerant of others' beliefs and opinions, then please avoid introducing, reading or participating in topics that lead to such discussions.

Bashing the contenstants is allowed... bashing fellow posters is not allowed. Please edit your post or it will be removed.

Agman2 2625 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Survivor-themed Cruise Spokesperson"

09-04-15, 01:26 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Agman2 Click to send private message to Agman2 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
20. "RE: kristi18 please read"
Ice Cat, you're exactly right. You tell that stupid idiot not to attack posters again!!! what a loser

usafeslmommy 3 desperate attention whore postings

10-09-09, 01:46 PM (EST)
Click to EMail usafeslmommy Click to send private message to usafeslmommy Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
4. "RE: KATE PLAYING THE VICTIM"
Well I am entitled to my opinio as well as you are. My opinion does not matter to anyone and it shoudln't. And yes, I actually have two children. Heartless well, if you believe that, that's fine. Both my children are disabled and have Autism. I do not know Kate and just because you live in PA, doesn't mean you do either. But it's called TELEVISION and NEWS ARTICLES. Nobody was saying anything when Kate first went onto Good Morning America, The VIew, People Magazine, US Weekly and Larry King Live. It was about time John went on television and started defending himself. Kate started this war and I think John should be able to defend himself. She says he's a bad father, well who was the one that FIRST went on public television criticizing Jon? either way, it's gone beyond hurting each other now, the children will be the ones who will have to carry the burden for this selfish and self absorbed behavior by both parents.

09-04-15, 01:25 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Agman2 Click to send private message to Agman2 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
19. "RE: KATE PLAYING THE VICTIM"
You're entitled you your opinion when I say you can have an opinion! BTW, your opinion is WRONG!

rbyrd 4 desperate attention whore postings

11-18-09, 12:39 PM (EST)
Click to EMail rbyrd Click to send private message to rbyrd Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
13. "RE: KATE PLAYING THE VICTIM"
I will be the first to agree that all this ra-ha is effecting everyone on the show. Kate, recently made a statement that, the children had started acting out. Well, what does she expect? Children do as they see, not as their told. These children are going to have many problems, due to the GREED of both parents. It's a shame what people are willing to do for money. If that means destroying their family and children's lives. OH WELL.

04-12-16, 03:18 PM (EST)
21. "RE: KATE PLAYING THE VICTIM"
No wonder you only posted once!

canuklady 57 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Hollywood Squares Square"

10-09-09, 12:52 PM (EST)
Click to EMail canuklady Click to send private message to canuklady Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
3. "RE: KATE PLAYING THE VICTIM"
My goodness!! I'm constantly amazed how folks can get so worked up with people they don't even know??? Kate has been remarkably circumspect since the separation. Yes, she's been on tv, but no where near as often as Jon and when she's been on, her comments about Jon have been surprisingly mild and no where near as hateful as the ones Jon's been spouting. Actually, he's done a remarkable job of making himself to look like the world's biggest ##### walking. Say what you will about Kate, but she's a very smart cookie. She's kept her private life 'private', has been a attentive to her kids and played the media game extremely well. In comparison, Jon comes off looking like a world class buffoon. The guy needs to ditch his sleazy lawyer and hire a good PR firm, who more than likely, would duct tape his mouth shut, if only to protect himself from further embarassment. LOL!! Just my two cents worth.

AyaK 10394 desperate attention whore postings

10-13-09, 11:06 AM (EST)
Click to EMail AyaK Click to send private message to AyaK Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
5. "PR"
Actually, I think Mark Heller has finally gotten control of Jon's foolish utterances. Although he's been on TV more, he hasn't said anything really harmful. No more shots that he never really loved Kate. No more praise for his girlfriend. In fact, judging by the tabloids, no more public girlfriends. No more clothing line announcements.

As a result, Kate's claims about Jon looting the account, which were given more credence than they deserved, stood out there to destroy Kate's reputation with the court. She made a tactical error by hiring Marty Singer at this point -- he would have been great on her side at the time that Jon was touring the Caribbean with Haley, but his schtick doesn't work if Jon can hold the drama. Instead, the tabloids can now focus on the fact that Singer didn't have the proof that Jon took all but Kate's last $1,000 (as she claimed) and that she tried to shut Jon out of the twins' birthday celebration, after making such a big public point that she was going to be there for all of her kids' holidays.

Of course, Heller has to be panicky that Jon's self-control won't hold and that he'll revert to "Crazy Jon." He hasn't shown much prior to this. But then again, neither has Kate, and she shot her credibility with the last stunt. Maybe they'll both shut up for a while.

HobbsofMI 16055 desperate attention whore postings

10-13-09, 11:46 AM (EST)
Click to EMail HobbsofMI Click to send private message to HobbsofMI Click to view user profile Click to send message via ICQ Click to check IP address of the poster
6. "RE: PR"
Maybe both should just go away for a long while? Like forever?

GO WINGS! 2008 Stanley Cup Champs!
sig JSlice and by IceCat, and bobble head by Tribephyl

MKitty 2976 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Howard Stern Show Guest"

10-15-09, 02:36 PM (EST)
Click to EMail MKitty Click to send private message to MKitty Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
8. "RE: PR"
I agree. If I see one more headline about J&K I swear I am going to puke. Everything about them repulses me. Those poor kids.

Spooked by Agman

02-17-15, 06:55 PM (EST)
18. "RE: PR"
And take the silly show with them for good. No more reruns either.

10-14-09, 12:46 PM (EST)
Click to EMail canuklady Click to send private message to canuklady Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
7. "RE: PR"
There must have been some evidence of the inappropriate removal of the funds by Jon because latest news is that the court ordered Jon to return $180,000 to the account by Oct. 26. If he doesn't, he'll be forced to appear for contempt. He probably didn't have to pay the $230,000 back because some of it was deemed valid expenses. Kate's been ordered to given an accounting of $55,000, which she claims to have used to pay household bills and expenses for the kids. If she's been the 'money manager' in the marriage, that shouldn't be too difficult for her. Jon may have more of a problem because from all accounts, he's been very free with his $$$. LOL..wonder if they'll have to hock the new SUV Jon bought Haley?

AyaK 10394 desperate attention whore postings

10-16-09, 05:53 PM (EST)
Click to EMail AyaK Click to send private message to AyaK Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
9. "RE: PR"
LAST EDITED ON 10-16-09 AT 05:54 PM (EST)

Actually, we have no idea what the arbitrator ruled, as his ruling was not public. The statement that Jon was required to return $180,000 and that Jon might be cited for contempt if he did not do so came from Kate's second lawyer -- only the AP headlined it correctly.

We have no way of knowing whether the lack of a response from Jon's side means that they have finally decided to obey the judge's order to stop making public comments about the case or that they were so hammered in the arbitrator's ruling that they decided not to comment.

Jon's own public statements prior to this hearing seem to indicate that he hadn't obeyed the arbitrator's previous order, however. Jon said that the arbitrator had told both of them that they could not withdraw money from the account without notice to the other party, and consent for the withdrawal could not be unreasonably withheld. Jon then said that the bank statements, which went only to Kate, constituted his notice to her. Only a fool would believe that. And he never said anything about consent.

It leads you to wonder what Jon's previous lawyer was doing, if that was really what Jon believed. Frankly, I figured that he couldn't really be that stupid. But maybe he is.

10-17-09, 08:26 PM (EST)
10. "RE: PR"
It doesn't seem like he's had the best of representation does it? I'm not sure his current lawyer is much better. I wonder what he's going to do. Even if he has to repay close to that amount, with TLC now going after him for breach of contract and looking for restitution of some of the salary they've been paying him, I imagine it's going to be very hard for him to come up with the combined amounts. What happens then??

mtopaz 2167 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Roller Coaster Inaugurator"

11-06-09, 03:26 PM (EST)
Click to EMail mtopaz Click to send private message to mtopaz Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
12. "RE: PR"
It appears that Jon has put back whatever money he was ordered to do, and Kate says she explained to the court's satisfaction how various of the funds were spent.

I think both of them need to take this divorce business out of the public eye and simply not talk about it to the media. If for no other reason, do it for the sake of the children. It's an absolutely miserable experience to live through your parents' divorce, and I can only imagine how much more awful it must be, with both parents discussing this in interviews and "Her Story" whitewash jobs.

lovetv2009 16 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Got Milk? Spokesperson"

10-21-09, 08:45 PM (EST)
Click to EMail lovetv2009 Click to send private message to lovetv2009 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
11. "RE: KATE PLAYING THE VICTIM"
AMEN

sadee mariek 3 desperate attention whore postings

11-30-09, 07:34 PM (EST)
Click to EMail sadee%20mariek Click to send private message to sadee%20mariek Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
14. "RE: KATE PLAYING THE VICTIM"
You are so right! Kate is a bi**h & always will be.I'm glad Jon left her,he should of done it sooner.She was so mean to him,yelling at him in stores,playgounds,etc.Also I don't think she's the better parent,it's all an act.

kittymommy1 3 desperate attention whore postings

08-09-11, 08:33 AM (EST)
Click to EMail kittymommy1 Click to send private message to kittymommy1 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
15. "RE: KATE PLAYING THE VICTIM"
Excuse me, Kate at the time of the filming had EIGHT CHILDREN (nine counting Jon) and was killing herself to take excellent care of each and every one INDIVIDUALLY! Ever heard of hormones? Well they are all out of whack after pregnancy and when your supposed life partner turns into a petulant child and you have 8 children to care for, change diapers for, cook (organic, nutritious) meals for, put down for naps, etc., etc., etc., you really don't have time to sit your 9th child down and pamper him and ask him if he needs HIS diaper changed. I totally understand many times when she lost her temper with him, he turned into a 2 year old when she gave birth to those 6 babies and demanded her full attention. Sorry Jon, it's time to put your big pants on and be a MAN (do you know what that is - it's difficult to tell, I've never seen it). GO KATE! As for her being involved in the TV shows for money, HELLLLLOOOO that's her JOB! SHE has 8 people to support (9 counting herself)and I think it's admirable that she can raise 8 healthy happy children BY HERSELF and keep her sanity. Thank GOD for the wonderful people who helped her in the beginning (who she was constantly thanking during the shows) like the lady who made custom T=shirts for all 8 children, babysat for some when she had to take others to Dr, Dentist, etc. She is truly a SUPER-woman in my book. I only have two children and it was impossible to walk around smiling and being upbeat all the time when I was raising them. Get a grip people. Let's put cameras in YOUR home, car, every vacation, Dr. visit, disagreement with your spouse, etc., and see what "the world" thinks of you! NO THANKS - Kate has GUTS and just as in the business world, when a man is firm and regimented and successful, he's a HERO = when a woman does the same thing she's a B TCH! Get over yourselves and have some compassion for this courageous woman and be VERY VERY glad you don't have to live her amazing life!

joker 292 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Network TV Show Guest Star"

08-30-11, 09:32 AM (EST)
Click to EMail joker Click to send private message to joker Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
16. "RE: KATE PLAYING THE VICTIM"
yawn!

11-20-14, 06:32 PM (EST)
17. "RE: KATE PLAYING THE VICTIM"
ZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZ

Lock | Archive | Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •