The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Stop WAR in Ukraine ! http://twitter.com/@euromaidan
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"jon and kate"
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)

Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences Jon & Kate Plus 8 Forum (Protected)
Original message

annieup 3 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "American Cancer Society Spokesperson"

12-12-09, 01:01 AM (EST)
Click to EMail annieup Click to send private message to annieup Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
"jon and kate"
im suprised that jon didnt leave kate a lot sooner than he did she is so bossy and demanding and she ridiculed him constantly!!noone should have to live with that on a day to day basis.kids or no kids.and i hate to say it but those kids act so spoiled, they whine and cry constantly over nothing.especially the 2 twins.at least jon corrected them when he was allowed to by her.they hit each other and kate just says oh well kids will be kids, what a moron..i admit him taking that money was cruel on his part though and greedy. i guess they both deserve each other.
  Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 RE: jon and kate mtopaz 12-14-09 1
 RE: jon and kate nanax2 04-09-10 2
   RE: jon and kate mtopaz 04-15-10 3
   RE: jon and kate agman 04-22-10 4
   RE: jon and kate Agman2 09-04-15 5
   RE: jon and kate Agman2 04-12-16 6

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

mtopaz 2167 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Roller Coaster Inaugurator"

12-14-09, 04:15 PM (EST)
Click to EMail mtopaz Click to send private message to mtopaz Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "RE: jon and kate"
While I agree that almost no one would have faulted Jon if he took the midnight train outta there, while whistling 50 Ways to Leave Your Lover, he has said that it was Kate's desire to end the marriage, not his. Amazingly enough, miserable as his existence had to have been, he wanted to try counseling first. Apparently, Kate wasn't interested.

I also agree that the children haven't had much in the way of effective parenting. Good behavior is a learned skill, not intuitive. Children usually model what they see from their parents. It's not their fault that they are so miserable.

It's been a train wreck played out on TLC, and it makes me sad that people still think it's okay to film reality shows that involve minor children. Those children will never live down some of their most private moments being shared with the camera. Shame on Kate, Jon and TLC for exploiting them this way.

Designed by Agman, siggy maker to the gemstones

Remove | Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

nanax2 1 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "American Cancer Society Spokesperson"

04-09-10, 03:11 PM (EST)
Click to EMail nanax2 Click to send private message to nanax2 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
2. "RE: jon and kate"
you have to be on a very strict schedule caring for 8 kids & of course you come across "bossy". Her job as a mother is extremely demanding!! America give her a break!!! Now she has to deal with a lying, cheating ex husband who likes to party with young girls??? Please. Her main focus is providing a stable life & home for her children. Look at the big picture people, how would you handle it if this were you???? who is the better parent!!!

mtopaz 2167 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Roller Coaster Inaugurator"

04-15-10, 05:52 PM (EST)
Click to EMail mtopaz Click to send private message to mtopaz Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
3. "RE: jon and kate"
I'm over and done with the shrew named Kate, but I have to address the "8 kids" and how bossy/demanding a mom has to be. I'm one of 8 children. Mom stayed home while dad worked full time. Except for occasional visits from MIL or her own mom, and once in a while a babysitter, my mom was a hands on, full time mom.

From my experience growing up in a large household, I can tell you that it is not necessary to be abrasive, bossy, over-bearing, over-controlling or mean in order to keep organization in the home. There were rules, and my parents didn't let us get away with unacceptable behavior, but there was none of the meanness I see in Kate. My mom never left any of us laying sick on a laundry room floor. She didn't film or let others film us during potty training. She didn't take a picture of our first poop (so gross and weird). She didn't freak out when we got gum in our hair or on our clothes. She never took our dessert away on our birthdays because we didn't eat enough dinner.

So no, I don't cut Kate any slack. If she couldn't handle that many kids, she shouldn't have had that many.

And really, who is surprised that the marriage didn't last? Come on, what person in their sane mind would stick around forever and be treated like that? She's just lucky he stayed as long as he did.

Designed by Agman, siggy maker to the gemstones

agman 11166 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

04-22-10, 11:36 AM (EST)
Click to EMail agman Click to send private message to agman Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
4. "RE: jon and kate"
Her main focus
>is providing a stable life
>& home for her children.

Not to split hairs, but lately her main focus(until she and her partner were eliminated)is her celebrity on dancing with the stars!

Agman2 2624 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Survivor-themed Cruise Spokesperson"

09-04-15, 01:30 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Agman2 Click to send private message to Agman2 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
5. "RE: jon and kate"
LAST EDITED ON 09-04-15 AT 01:30 PM (EST)

nanaX2, have you ever thought about switching to decaf?

Agman2 2624 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Survivor-themed Cruise Spokesperson"

04-12-16, 03:15 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Agman2 Click to send private message to Agman2 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
6. "RE: jon and kate"
Nana, whats going on in your neck of the woods?

Lock | Archive | Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •