The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"Kate Gosselin best parent for the kids"
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)
Locked thread - Read only 
Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences Jon & Kate Plus 8 Forum (Protected)
Original message

Threelittlekittens 5 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "American Cancer Society Spokesperson"

08-25-09, 10:23 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Threelittlekittens Click to send private message to Threelittlekittens Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
"Kate Gosselin best parent for the kids"
Kate Gosselin has become the best parent for their kids. Jon has turned into a real slime bag. Kate is a great a great mom. I love hear. Keep up the good work. You rock. You are the best. I hope that your show keeps going strong. Take care of your kids. You are doing a great job. Love you Grandma. I will keep watching your show as long as it is on TV. The show should should be called Kate plus eight. We don't need Jon. He is to borring and you are a kick. Jon just needs to go and be with his many girlfriends. The kids don't need to see that. I once did not like you because of the way that you treated Jon, but know I understand why. You knew all along that he was not treating his family like he should have. Team Kate rocks

Unlock | Archive | Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •