The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"wow look where they are now"
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)

Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences Jon & Kate Plus 8 Forum (Protected)
Original message

mom2five 3 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "American Cancer Society Spokesperson"

08-09-09, 00:43 AM (EST)
Click to EMail mom2five Click to send private message to mom2five Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
"wow look where they are now"
The problem is that Jon and Kate forgot about what was most important in their lives....and got their eyes fixxed on other things...They lost their focus. On earlier episodes they both seemed to be more forgiving and understanding of each other, but they also openly talked about believing in and trusting in God. I believe they allowed everything this world has to offer....(u know all the things that you can't take with you when you go)...become the focus of their lives. With each episode you could see the changes taking place. I could see both of them become so focused on their looks and saw that with more and more income how they had to aquire more and more things....bigger and better things. Not that looks or material things are necessarily always bad things...but they can take over your life and swallow you up like a whale if you let them. I truly hope that they read these boards.....because I want them both to know that I am praying for them...and their innocent children who didn't ask for mom to turn into a diva and dad into a party animal. They both need to drop to their knees and find the God that they once said they knew...and ask for him to guide them and help them find their way back to the life that he intended for them. They've screwed things up really bad. BUT the good news is that God can help them thru it and put things in a completely different direction. Drop all the cameras and drop to your knees for the sake of your children! God did not give you 8 beautiful HEALTHY babies for you to take it all lightly and go about your own agenda...WAKE UP!!!!
  Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 RE: wow look where they are now HobbsofMI 08-10-09 1
   RE: wow look where they are now mom2five 08-10-09 2
       RE: wow look where they are now AyaK 08-11-09 3
 RE: wow look where they are now Snidget 08-11-09 4
   RE: wow look where they are now AyaK 08-11-09 5
       RE: wow look where they are now Estee 08-11-09 6
           Today Show interview AyaK 08-11-09 8
   RE: wow look where they are now mom2five 08-11-09 9
       RE: wow look where they are now Snidget 08-12-09 10
 RE: wow look where they are now qwertypie 08-11-09 7

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

HobbsofMI 15959 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

08-10-09, 02:51 PM (EST)
Click to EMail HobbsofMI Click to send private message to HobbsofMI Click to view user profile Click to send message via ICQ Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "RE: wow look where they are now"
Don't you think Gods got better things to do? *wink*

GO WINGS! 2008 Stanley Cup Champs!
sig JSlice and by IceCat, and bobble head by Tribephyl

Remove | Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

08-10-09, 10:24 PM (EST)
Click to EMail mom2five Click to send private message to mom2five Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
2. "RE: wow look where they are now"
no i most certainly don't. I think God is going to be with these children every step of the way....because without him they won't have a chance.

AyaK 10083 desperate attention whore postings

08-11-09, 00:54 AM (EST)
Click to EMail AyaK Click to send private message to AyaK Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
3. "RE: wow look where they are now"
Speaking of God, what ever happened to the two dogs that the Gosselins supposedly got last year?

Because, you know, the dyslexic among us don't have God, only dog.

Snidget 43862 desperate attention whore postings

08-11-09, 08:47 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Snidget Click to send private message to Snidget Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
4. "RE: wow look where they are now"
I thought it was the fertility doctor that gave them all those babies.

They would have zero without medical intervention (from what I understood).

God so often gets the blame for situations men create. Although I'm never quite sure what medical procedures are God's will and which ones are us going against God's will. I can't keep track and it seems to change from day to day.

That being said, I do think they are a bit caught up in all the fame and not really focused on what is best for the kids. Although with the personalities that seem to be involved I suspect the marriage would be in trouble kids or no kids, fame or no fame.

08-11-09, 10:59 AM (EST)
Click to EMail AyaK Click to send private message to AyaK Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
5. "RE: wow look where they are now"
They have kids? I was sure that they were just being shown on TV because of their sparkling personalities.

Estee 55195 desperate attention whore postings

08-11-09, 02:11 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Estee Click to send private message to Estee Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
6. "RE: wow look where they are now"
sparkling personalities

Oh, so that's what we're calling Kate's control freakouts now.

08-11-09, 06:37 PM (EST)
8. "Today Show interview"
LAST EDITED ON 08-11-09 AT 06:38 PM (EST)

Apparently, her reach as a control freak extends to her interviews and to her brother and sister-in-law as well.

She supposedly trashed the Today Show hosts and staff:

http://www.suntimes.com/entertainment/zwecker/1709547,CST-FTR-zp11.article

She was "a total b----" to almost everyone, said a longtime NBC staffer. "We get virtually all of the world's biggest egos coming through here," added the source. "But Kate was one of the most unpleasant I've seen in working here for many years."...

Another staff member said that when Gosselin learned there was a chance the cameras might catch sight of the large entourage accompanying her (likely to illustrate how much her life has changed by becoming a celebrity on Jon & Kate Plus Eight), "she strongly hinted she would walk off the show" before the interview...

"She was swearing like a drunken sailor as she stormed out," added the insider.

And this EW comment says it all about her attack on Kevin and Jodi:

http://popwatch.ew.com/2009/08/10/kate-gosselin-on-today-isnt-it-ironic/

Is there someone in your life who still doesn’t quite grasp what “irony” is? You can just show that person this video of Kate Gosselin on the Today Show this morning. Gosselin complained about her chatty brother and sister-in-law: “They decided to take their fame elsewhere and make money off my children. You have to understand, this has become a business for them. When they appear on talk showsit’s a huge source of income for them to do this.” Those rascals!

08-11-09, 10:14 PM (EST)
9. "RE: wow look where they are now"
hmmm...I'm pretty sure that every child that enters the world is a gift from God regardless of how they get here.

Snidget 43862 desperate attention whore postings

08-12-09, 06:36 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Snidget Click to send private message to Snidget Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
10. "RE: wow look where they are now"
Kids are a gift, I get that.

It is just invoking God as the cause for procedures clearly done by humans and often done irresponsibly by humans. Unfortunately in the desperation to be pregnant people will do all sorts of risky things (like put way too many embryos into a woman all at the same time, or try to get pregnant when it is clear the fertility drugs worked too well and you should wait until the next cycle to have unprotected sex) and I don't understand why God gets the blame for the results of human foolishness.

After all we do have free will and part of that, I thought, was the opportunity to do really stupid things. It seems to me to many people always blame God for the results of the actions they took out of their own free will. God will give you the strength to deal with the results of your own actions, but he didn't make you take the risk nor pick which of the possible results of your own actions you end up with. Your mileage may vary.

qwertypie 9721 desperate attention whore postings

08-11-09, 04:48 PM (EST)
Click to EMail qwertypie Click to send private message to qwertypie Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
7. "RE: wow look where they are now"
A thought provoking post.

Lock | Archive | Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •