The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"Jon gives up the dogs"
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)

Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences Jon & Kate Plus 8 Forum (Protected)
Original message

HobbsofMI 15959 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

09-17-09, 12:53 PM (EST)
Click to EMail HobbsofMI Click to send private message to HobbsofMI Click to view user profile Click to send message via ICQ Click to check IP address of the poster
"Jon gives up the dogs"
says Kate won't take care of them when it's her days at the house:

Jon Gosselin Sends His Dogs Back to Breeder, Blames Wife

that's got to hurt the kids a bit, I know it would me.

GO WINGS! 2008 Stanley Cup Champs!
sig JSlice and by IceCat, and bobble head by Tribephyl

Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 RE: Jon gives up the dogs JessicaRN 09-17-09 1
   RE: Jon gives up the dogs Snidget 09-17-09 2
       RE: Jon gives up the dogs AyaK 09-17-09 3
           RE: Jon gives up the dogs Snidget 09-17-09 4
 RE: Jon gives up the dogs canuklady 09-18-09 5
   RE: Jon gives up the dogs JessicaRN 09-18-09 6

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

JessicaRN 1070 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Politically Incorrect Guest"

09-17-09, 01:16 PM (EST)
Click to EMail JessicaRN Click to send private message to JessicaRN Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "RE: Jon gives up the dogs"
These two people continue to sink lower into the gutter and then they say they do everything for the kids. Can you imagine how fragile the kids are anyway with the separation, the paparazzi, the police and the nanny. Now their dogs are given back. What kind of messages are these kids receiving.
  Remove | Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

Snidget 43862 desperate attention whore postings

09-17-09, 01:28 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Snidget Click to send private message to Snidget Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
2. "RE: Jon gives up the dogs"
What disposable means?

Gosh I hope by the time they get to be adults mental health care is covered by insurance a heck of a lot more than it is today. I fear they are all going to need some serious therapy.

AyaK 10083 desperate attention whore postings

09-17-09, 02:36 PM (EST)
Click to EMail AyaK Click to send private message to AyaK Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
3. "RE: Jon gives up the dogs"
For a rare change, I agree with Kate. Had Jon cared about the dogs (or about keeping the dogs for the kids), he would have rented a place where he could have kept them, not a studio apartment in NYC -- since it was obvious from Day 1 that Kate didn't want them.

And you can't ever say that either parent doesn't care about the meal ticket children. After all, the children are the only reason that they have money happy memories. The most important thing is their future endorsement contracts happiness.

Snidget 43862 desperate attention whore postings

09-17-09, 03:08 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Snidget Click to send private message to Snidget Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
4. "RE: Jon gives up the dogs"
Yep, he certainly could have come up with some way to either keep them with him when he is out of the house, or pay for doggy care for the time he is gone.

Although getting an animal really needs to be a joint/family decision. It is never good when one person in the family wants the animal but no one else does. Why too many dogs end up in the pound to start with.

canuklady 57 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Hollywood Squares Square"

09-18-09, 01:00 PM (EST)
Click to EMail canuklady Click to send private message to canuklady Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
5. "RE: Jon gives up the dogs"
"members of our family" huh? Members of the family that can be so easily discarded? Well, he did discard one wife and 8 kids recently, so what's the big deal about tossing two dogs to the curb? (Sorry if that sounds harsh, but this guy annoys the heck out of me.)

Also, I for one am getting really fed up with all the public complaining and finger pointing that Jon has been doing. Say what you want about Kate (and I'm not a fan), the worst she's said publicly about her estranged husband is that she didn't agree with some of his decisions.

JessicaRN 1070 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Politically Incorrect Guest"

09-18-09, 02:47 PM (EST)
Click to EMail JessicaRN Click to send private message to JessicaRN Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
6. "RE: Jon gives up the dogs"
Looking back on the episode where they picked out the dogs, makes Kate's bullying about what to name them seem even more bizarre.

Lock | Archive | Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •