The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"Loving to hate Kate"
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)
Locked thread - Read only 
Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences Jon & Kate Plus 8 Forum (Protected)
Original message

Threelittlekittens 5 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "American Cancer Society Spokesperson"

07-13-09, 09:19 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Threelittlekittens Click to send private message to Threelittlekittens Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
"Loving to hate Kate"
It's so funny how everyone was loving to hate Kate. But guess who is putting their clothing line on hold for the kids? Not Jon. Jon is going to go right ahead with a new clothing line with his newest girlfriend and have his kids model- for the kids, I think not!!!!!! Jon has become this fat discussting excuse for a human. Kate doesn't seem all that bad any more. I have always liked her and knew that there had to be a reason why she was the way she is. Jon didn't just wake up one morning and do a complete 360. There were alot of things going on that even the cameras didn't catch. I guess the saying "You can't judge a book by it's cover" rings very true with this family. You don't see Kate running around with different boy toys. But old Jon has already had two girlfriends that were brought to the publics eye. I wounder how many more there really were in their 10 year marriage. Kate is a great mom, I have said it before and I am sure that I will be saying it alot more often in the near future. I really feel bad for her with all the haters out there who just couldn't believe that there were reasons behind her actions. Maybe not all of them, but then again which one of us has to always have a good reason for our actions? Maybe 8 kids under foot alot of the time, maybe that good old PMS and yes it is a real thing , for all you men who just think that it is an excuse for women to behave like bitches. Good luck Kate and keep up the great work. Don't let all of those many haters out there get you down. Just keep doing what you have been doing and you and your kids will be fine. And to those of you who chimed in about child abuse when she spanked her daughter, come on she just got her little butt popped, she wasn't hit with a belt or beat with a hoolahoop or what ever might have been close by.

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 Sorry, but locking AyaK 07-13-09 1

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

AyaK 10083 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

07-13-09, 10:33 PM (EST)
Click to EMail AyaK Click to send private message to AyaK Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "Sorry, but locking"
This is a threaded board, so this discussion should be in the existing thread about Jon, his girlfriend and the clothing venture.

Unlock | Archive | Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •