The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Stop WAR in Ukraine ! http://twitter.com/@euromaidan
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"Poor Jon?????"
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)

Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences Jon & Kate Plus 8 Forum (Protected)
Original message

THE G 1 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "American Cancer Society Spokesperson"

05-25-10, 05:25 PM (EST)
Click to EMail THE%20G Click to send private message to THE%20G Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
"Poor Jon?????"
Kate wasn`t the one all out about on the news with her girl,
That would be Jon, How can you all pass such judgement on her,
It`s hard to be a working Mom, It`s hard to have 8 children,
So as for Jon feeling sorry for himself,, I don`t think so. Get a job Be a Dad, How can you call yourself a Dad when you were dating a child. Wow!!!!!
  Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 RE: Poor Jon????? Estee 05-26-10 1
 RE: Poor Jon????? kittymommy1 08-09-11 2
   RE: Poor Jon????? Agman2 02-17-15 3
 RE: Poor Jon????? Agman2 03-29-15 4
 RE: Poor Jon????? Agman2 02-09-16 5

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

Estee 57126 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

05-26-10, 07:33 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Estee Click to send private message to Estee Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "RE: Poor Jon?????"
Just curious: does this qualify as passing judgment on Jon?
  Remove | Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

kittymommy1 3 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "American Cancer Society Spokesperson"

08-09-11, 08:20 AM (EST)
Click to EMail kittymommy1 Click to send private message to kittymommy1 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
2. "RE: Poor Jon?????"
He has no personality, he was married to a loving, beautiful, faithful woman who had HIS 8 children and then he decided, "I want to go out and play, forget that I have 8 children I vowed to be responsible and a wife I stood and took vows with, I don't wanna do that anymore - nobody is paying attention to me (maybe Kate actually had 9 children at that point) I've never even see one of the children act with such "sibling rivalry" as their "father" did. He's a bitter, jealous, not very handsome jerk - when he walked away from the family he created (it takes 2 ya know!) he gave up the right to have any say in any of their lives, PERIOD!

Agman2 1815 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Herbal Healing Drugs Endorser"

02-17-15, 06:56 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Agman2 Click to send private message to Agman2 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
3. "RE: Poor Jon?????"
er....I think you Kate too much credit! She and Jon were made for each other, both losers.

03-29-15, 00:38 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Agman2 Click to send private message to Agman2 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
4. "RE: Poor Jon?????"
3 words, pot, kettle, black

02-09-16, 06:44 PM (EST)
5. "RE: Poor Jon?????"
You come in with this big opinion about what a jerk John is, then you only have the guts to post once????????? I know this won't ever be read, but it needed to be put out there.

Lock | Archive | Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •