The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Stop WAR in Ukraine ! http://twitter.com/@euromaidan
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"What is up with the bells?!"
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)

Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences Superstars of Dance Forum (Protected)
Original message

shakenobell 1 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "American Cancer Society Spokesperson"

01-21-09, 11:56 PM (EST)
Click to EMail shakenobell Click to send private message to shakenobell Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
"What is up with the bells?!"
I just cant seem to figure out these judges? How can you possibly judge some of these dancers as badly as they have?! My roommate has already proven that she could win this competition if she wore bells on her ankles. What gives? These judges are super critical. Maybe they can let us in on what exactly the criteria is for this "so called" superstars of dance competition.
  Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 RE: What is up with the bells?! Snidget 01-22-09 1
 RE: What is up with the bells?! Agman2 03-18-15 2
 RE: What is up with the bells?! kidflash212 03-26-15 3
   RE: What is up with the bells?! Agman2 05-04-15 4
       RE: What is up with the bells?! kidflash212 12-08-15 5
           RE: What is up with the bells?! Agman2 02-03-16 6
               RE: What is up with the bells?! Agman2 02-19-16 7

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

Snidget 44369 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

01-22-09, 08:41 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Snidget Click to send private message to Snidget Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "RE: What is up with the bells?!"
Well there is the one that is critical and then the couple that give 10 to pretty girls way too easily.

Just goes to prove no method of keeping people in or out will make anyone happy. When it is a vote everyone is upset with who got voted in or out. When the judges do it, they still can't do it right.

I actually think more of the dancers need to be getting lousy scores as they may all be professionals, but the level of dance quality is really not that good. I think most of them are professionals because they look good in costume and make up more than their talent. I mean they all have talent, but I've seen much better dancing on other shows. I think people got on the show more based on how much exposure they needed than because any country did anything to pick the best people to send.

The number of people who were on So You Think You Can Dance annoy me. I actually like all the people but I know they were picked because Nigel is cross promoting his shows rather than they were the best they could find.

Remove | Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

Agman2 1901 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Herbal Healing Drugs Endorser"

03-18-15, 01:28 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Agman2 Click to send private message to Agman2 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
2. "RE: What is up with the bells?!"
YOu make a lot of points that really ring true with me. Oh bell, don't worry about it, it's just a show...

kidflash212 4522 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Stuff Magazine Centerfold"

03-26-15, 11:48 AM (EST)
Click to EMail kidflash212 Click to send private message to kidflash212 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
3. "RE: What is up with the bells?!"
What is this obsession with wearing bells?

05-04-15, 05:51 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Agman2 Click to send private message to Agman2 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
4. "RE: What is up with the bells?!"
I hope they're not cowbells!

kidflash212 4522 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Stuff Magazine Centerfold"

12-08-15, 03:21 PM (EST)
Click to EMail kidflash212 Click to send private message to kidflash212 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
5. "RE: What is up with the bells?!"
tinkerbells

02-03-16, 06:44 PM (EST)
6. "RE: What is up with the bells?!"
oh Hell's Bells!

02-19-16, 11:38 AM (EST)
7. "RE: What is up with the bells?!"
bump

Lock | Archive | Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •