The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"Micheal"
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)

Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences Temptation Island Everything (Protected)
Original message

AzCountryGirl 1 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "American Cancer Society Spokesperson"

09-19-03, 02:02 PM (EST)
Click to EMail AzCountryGirl Click to send private message to AzCountryGirl Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
"Micheal"
Anyone else think micheal is totally unattractive and a total pig? He makes the show almost unbearable to watch...why would girls fight over him?
  Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 Raises hand high....ME!! xpence 09-19-03 1
   RE: Raises hand high....ME!! angel12402 09-24-03 3
 RE: Micheal Chrissy gal 09-19-03 2
   RE: Micheal lovethisreality 09-24-03 4
       RE: Micheal Chrissy gal 09-24-03 5
           RE: Micheal Leona 09-30-03 6
               RE: Micheal Chrissy gal 09-30-03 7
                   RE: Micheal So_Opinionated 10-01-03 8

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

xpence 3 desperate attention whore postings

09-19-03, 04:44 PM (EST)
Click to EMail xpence Click to send private message to xpence Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "Raises hand high....ME!!"
I thought it was just me who thought Michael was kind of odd, but when NO girl picked him at the beginning, I knew there was something about him.
I certainly hope his girlfriend gives him the boot when this show is all don.
The guy is a CREEP!!!
  Remove | Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

angel12402 2 desperate attention whore postings

09-24-03, 10:22 AM (EST)
Click to EMail angel12402 Click to send private message to angel12402 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
3. "RE: Raises hand high....ME!!"
I can't stand Michael. He is such a pig. His girlfriend is so sweet and can do so much better than him. I really hope she gets rid of him at the end of this whole thing!!
He is a total creep!!

Chrissy gal 1413 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Beef Jerky Spokesperson"

09-19-03, 05:04 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Chrissy%20gal Click to send private message to Chrissy%20gal Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
2. "RE: Micheal"
I think Michael is unattractive in every way - looks, voice, attitude. Even thought I can't stand him, I'm glad he's there, because the other guys are too nice to cause any big problems.

Chrissy gal

"Never underestimate the potential psychosis of a reality show contestant." managerr

lovethisreality 68 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Hollywood Squares Square"

09-24-03, 05:39 PM (EST)
Click to EMail lovethisreality Click to send private message to lovethisreality Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
4. "RE: Micheal"
Yes I agree 100% with you. His voice is enought to turn me off but then there his personality and you wonder if that is why you think this guy is a dweeby dork trying to be cool. Then he smiles and everything is clear. He is a nerd. What is worse is that he doesn't realize how ridiculous he sounds. I think this whole experience has been a major eye opener for his girlfriend who was apparently duped by this nut brain. She deserves someone loyal, kind and smart.

09-24-03, 06:39 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Chrissy%20gal Click to send private message to Chrissy%20gal Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
5. "RE: Micheal"
>>His voice is enought to turn me off but then there his personality and you wonder if that is why you think this guy is a dweeby dork trying to be cool. Then he smiles and everything is clear. He is a nerd.<<

You took how I feel and put it into words better than I could!

Chrissy gal

"Never underestimate the potential psychosis of a reality show contestant." managerr

Leona 12 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Got Milk? Spokesperson"

09-30-03, 04:44 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Leona Click to send private message to Leona Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
6. "RE: Micheal"
Same here. Total dork! He was trying to prove something the whole time. Did you catch how he said at the final bonfire that he had hoped that Melissa realized what she had in him? Yeah she realized.....realized that she had a man wh*re.

09-30-03, 07:07 PM (EST)
7. "RE: Micheal"
I think Michael is the kind of guy who treats his girlfriend (wife) like a princess and then goes out to find prostitutes so he can get off on getting "dirty" with them. This kind of guy usually ends up bringing some incurable STD home to his princess. Melissa is lucky she found out BEFORE she married him and had a couple of his children.

Chrissy gal

So_Opinionated 177 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Blistex Spokesperson"

10-01-03, 01:08 AM (EST)
Click to EMail So_Opinionated Click to send private message to So_Opinionated Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
8. "RE: Micheal"
LAST EDITED ON 10-04-03 AT 06:34 AM (EST)

Chrissygal, you hit the nail on the head. Michael is totally a quiet prostitute seeker. I can definitely see him driving down the sleeziest prostitute stroll looking to get his rocks off and then going home and saying I Love You to his girlfriend/wife. Michael is a threat to all single woman because of dangerous skeltons that may be in his closet.

Lock | Archive | Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •