The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"It's gonna be good!"
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)

Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences Temptation Island Everything (Protected)
Original message

Canada Girl 3340 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Car Show Celebrity"

08-29-03, 09:24 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Canada%20Girl Click to send private message to Canada%20Girl Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
"It's gonna be good!"
I was worried that all this time would make my love of TI fade. Nope! It's as aweful as I remembered and I'm loving ever second.

We brought over a fellow Reality TV lover who made fun of us for watching TI in the past to watch the first episode. She is totally on board the TIT love/hate fest already.

I have to say, LOTS of hot men this time. Not sure about the personalities, but it looks like there's something for everyone there. My husband says there are one or two single girls to keep him interested too.

Can't wait to write a summary, it's going to be a gong show!

Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 RE: It's gonna be good! StarryLuna 08-29-03 1
   RE: It's gonna be good! Chrissy gal 08-30-03 2
   RE: It's gonna be good! I_AM_HE 08-30-03 3
       RE: It's gonna be good! Canada Girl 08-30-03 4
   RE: It's gonna be good! tanneu7 08-31-03 7
 RE: It's gonna be good! Schnookie Palookie 08-30-03 5
   RE: It's gonna be good! leogirl_21 08-30-03 6
   RE: It's gonna be good! Canada Girl 09-01-03 8
       RE: It's gonna be good! Coconut 09-02-03 9
       RE: It's gonna be good! realityluver 09-04-03 10
           RE: It's gonna be good! StarryLuna 09-04-03 11
 RE: It's gonna be good! betty boop 01-23-04 12

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

StarryLuna 4771 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Stuff Magazine Centerfold"

08-29-03, 09:54 PM (EST)
Click to EMail StarryLuna Click to send private message to StarryLuna Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "RE: It's gonna be good!"
Hear, hear, CanadaGirl! I have to say, so far none of the coupled woman look like mega ##### drama queens a la Valerie and Princess Genevieve, nor do any of them seem kind of desperate like Shannon. Seems like the real drama is going to be between Jason and that single guy Jeff or something. What was up with him faking Jason out the way he did? That was just stupid. The first dates next week should be great and trashy as usual!
  Remove | Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

Chrissy gal 1413 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Beef Jerky Spokesperson"

08-30-03, 00:05 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Chrissy%20gal Click to send private message to Chrissy%20gal Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
2. "RE: It's gonna be good!"
I have high hopes for this show.

I think the guy with all the tatoos is really cute (I'm old enough to be his mother) and the guy with the blond hair who is dating the Beauty Queen is a total geek. Both should be good for some FUN!

Let the tempting begin!!

Chrissy gal

"Never underestimate the potential psychosis of a reality show contestant." managerr

I_AM_HE 6123 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

08-30-03, 00:22 AM (EST)
Click to EMail I_AM_HE Click to send private message to I_AM_HE Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
3. "RE: It's gonna be good!"
anthony's gf is the b!tch, mark my words. there were just enough comments that were "off" and all the snooty looks any time he said or did anything

08-30-03, 05:03 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Canada%20Girl Click to send private message to Canada%20Girl Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
4. "RE: It's gonna be good!"
Hi He! Glad to see you over here!

I haven't got all their names straight yet, but I think the bald boyfriend is going to lose it! And I can't wait!

tanneu7 19 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Got Milk? Spokesperson"

08-31-03, 03:49 AM (EST)
Click to EMail tanneu7 Click to send private message to tanneu7 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
7. "RE: It's gonna be good!"

>Seems like
>the real drama is going
>to be between Jason and
>that single guy Jeff or
>something. What was up
>with him faking Jason out
>the way he did?
>That was just stupid.

I totally agree with you. I got the impression he was trying to gesture that Jason's girlfriend was'nt good enough or pretty enough for him. I think that he was probably lucky that fighting is'nt allowed or he would be going on his date with a few less teeth! I thought for sure Jason was going to hit him when he gave him the necklace!

Schnookie Palookie 16822 desperate attention whore postings

08-30-03, 09:36 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Schnookie%20Palookie Click to send private message to Schnookie%20Palookie Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
5. "RE: It's gonna be good!"
Hey CG! It looks like it might be fun. Seems like the men will be the ones giving drama this time. Didn't you just love it when the beauty queen's guy didn't get one single bracelet? LMAO! Humiliation #1.

leogirl_21 371 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Cooking Show Host"

08-30-03, 09:42 PM (EST)
Click to EMail leogirl_21 Click to send private message to leogirl_21 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
6. "RE: It's gonna be good!"
This is my first time watching the show...I saw the first episode and loved it! I guess it really will be a good season for the show...I'm looking forward to it!

09-01-03, 03:53 PM (EST)
8. "RE: It's gonna be good!"
The beauty queen's boyfriend is hilarious! You KNOW he's going to try to score just to prove that the women like him after the humiliation of not being picked once.

Coconut 10856 desperate attention whore postings

09-02-03, 09:17 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Coconut Click to send private message to Coconut Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
9. "RE: It's gonna be good!"
And can you say "jealous, immature a$$?" I think I can.

What a moron.

realityluver 267 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Network TV Show Guest Star"

09-04-03, 01:56 PM (EST)
Click to EMail realityluver Click to send private message to realityluver Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
10. "RE: It's gonna be good!"
LAST EDITED ON 09-05-03 AT 11:40 PM (EST)

>The beauty queen's boyfriend is hilarious!
>You KNOW he's going to
>try to score just to
>prove that the women like
>him after the humiliation of
>not being picked once.
>
>

I was thinking the same thing. He was already trying real hard with the ladies their first night there.

It looks like tatoo guy is not going to like this experience too much. He is already moping around, and now his woman is going on a date with his worst nightmare.

"Nothing comes between me and my TV!!!"

StarryLuna 4771 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Stuff Magazine Centerfold"

09-04-03, 04:54 PM (EST)
Click to EMail StarryLuna Click to send private message to StarryLuna Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
11. "RE: It's gonna be good!"
>It looks like tatoo guy is
>not going to like this
>experience too much. He
>is already moping around, and
>now his woman is going
>on a date with his
>worst nightmare.

LMAO! I can't wait to see what happens when they go on that date tonight. And you know that will be the first bit of video footage that he sees at bonfire too!

betty boop 1 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "American Cancer Society Spokesperson"

01-23-04, 08:26 AM (EST)
Click to EMail betty%20boop Click to send private message to betty%20boop Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
12. "RE: It's gonna be good!"
you r soo silly. of course temptation is not going down. i mean....... with all these hot guys roaming around, i mean.. the world is not safe anymore.

Lock | Archive | Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •